He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020

He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020

Obama lost 4 million votes from 2008 to 2012, How many do you think Drumof will lose? Probably double. 2020 will be a landslide in favor of the Democrat

Attached: F2D579AF-B335-4040-891C-58BDF044A6AB.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

lose votes? Trump will gain votes in 2020

I want you to put a bullet in your brain you filthy kike

Shoo shoo delusional Trumpshill

Attached: C00D7234-01A3-4A88-B22C-2C437F31A18B.jpg (1024x703, 119K)

Yeah, it's time for a different kike puppet. Things will be better then.

Why don’t you tell that to Donalds beautiful Jewish grandchildren?

Its time Trumpniggers stop pretending thats he’s ourguy

Not only will he win, but he will also win the popular vote.

I look forward to the day we purge you subhumans. I'm ready... are you?

Some of you can tell me who can be the most probably dem candidate for 2020?
When dems will vote for primaries?

Same old rep trick. Go crypto white nationalist right before election/campaign.

Attached: 1555025335804.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Bernie all the way motherfucker

Attached: 193094ED-8524-4215-94C4-8D998B519A50.jpg (668x960, 138K)

>shills clocking in on the weekend
I don’t even have to do that at my shit job lmao

Attached: 20190422_015320.jpg (167x187, 21K)

I can tell you are a limp wristed onions drinking little fuck boy.

I hope it's Biden. I just want to see him debate Trump. We'll be swimming in memes.

REPORT ALL COPY-PASTED SPAM THREADS

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

good

We’re on the internet

Did you know everyone of your girlfriends cheat on you because you are a feminine little fuck boy. They run to masculine men to get fucked properly. Little weak fuck boys can never compete. I would also bet your parents are divorced and you grew up without a strong father figure in your life. Explains why you are such a faggot..... Just know you are alone. Noone cares for you. You will wage slave and die and noone will care. You are worthless. ... probably should just kys....

OP is also most likely an underage summerfag

>usa cock envy, the post

>pretends to hate jews
>loves Drumpf

Pick one nigger

I can't stand weak unintelligent insecure beta fuck boys. They are subhuman nigger tier.

Nice flag VPN same kike.

Look at you trying to act all hard on the internet. You're as cowardly as drumpf, admit it

>implying I’ve ever had a girlfriend

>projection

Kill yourself, soiboi

>thinks paying for pussy like Drumpf is alpha

A real alpha has a cock women arent publicly laughing about, little fella

maybe in synagogues

Not a VPN queer, stay poor and trapped in Drumpfland, and I will stay retired in paradise

AOC is the obvious choice for 2020

She's an intelligent and powerful woman who actually cares about working class people (yes, even white men!) unlike Trump.

Attached: 1559130040710.jpg (764x451, 204K)

How? No wall, no swamp drained, record numbers of illegals. I will be sitting out this time after he broke every campaign promise.

we know you are a jew by your derangement.

So you are a subhuman faggot... got it.

Wow did I trigger you kike???? All shill kikes should be purged.

Stop pretending you've ever been right about anything, ever

You're certainly quick to self-congratulate. You've got a wall of participation trophies you made for yourself, huh?

fuck off discord tranny

Does david brock fuck your asshole if you do good at your job nigger?

Youll never be a woman freak.

You're terrible at this son

Yea, trump's probably going to lose 8 million california and nyc voters

Lol says the shill fuck boy. Did daddy pay for your vacation? Little fuck boys like you are worthless subhumans....

She cares so much that she drives 20,000 jobs out of her district.

Looks like he hit your battleship fag.

>gets rekt by based belizian poster then lashes out

Lol how can you dumb trump supporters are always such seething losers

Imagine the salt mines when Trump wins both the popular and electoral vote.

Your ideas are so shit tier the best you faggots can hope for is demoralization. No fucking sane person would even willingly vote for one of your dumpster fire candidates.

Dream all you want little fella. Can wait for all you tears upcoming election when trump loses hard

Imagine being on vacation in a cool country but you just shitpost in your hotel room because you're too scared to go outside

Maybe you should read what some of the candidates want actually do for America instead of parroting stupid fox news anchors

She's too young

U big dumb

Enlighten us on some dem policies you like

Honestly this, but I'm not sure it will be enough. He didn't win the popular vote in the first place. It doesn't matter if 5 more millions Californians vote for him, when California stays blue.

Surprisingly 7 posts by this ID.

this. no matter what what is in store for 2020, the memeconmy is bound to thrive but biden would br like a stimulus package

I doubt dems will stay with biden, i feel having him at top right now is some sort of tactic. He might drop out at the last minute

Demoncrats. 2020.
>a pedophile
>a crook-ette
>a butt pirate
>an old fart

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Universal basic income.
If you dont know what it is I can explain it you

What's UBI , sounds interesting?

Fuck off subhuman communist nigger.

Who cares? Only delusional idiots think there will be a political solution to the USA's problems.

Leftists and affirmative action human garbage will destroy what they parasite from (businesses, the economy, and their beloved government), then they will starve in the shithole cities they create. The leftists and affirmative action human garbage are self-annihilating. White men need to work less to pay less taxes, in order to speed up the decline.

How does it feel knowing your parents cared more about themselves than their own fuck boy of a child? They divorced and I can tell it fucked u up in the head faggot. All you fuck boys are the same. You come from degenerate families without a father figure. Again you are worthless, not even your parents give a fuck about their faggot son. Why even try anymore.... you will always be alone, you will have no meaningful fulfilling relationships. You are scum. You are filth. You are the shit on the bottom of my shoe. Why even try????

sounds like trumf

$.02 has been deposited to your bank account. Keep it up and you might be able to order off the dollar menu tonight

He's losing Texas already according to Fox News. Its fucking over.

Attached: D8duwtPWwAE6GnS.jpg large.jpg (960x540, 75K)

He may have a few more votes but they will all be from milquetoast status quo retards who ride the 2016 hype train still. Jow Forums has largely abandoned the effort of promoting and supporting Trump, and this is very apparent by the gaping black hole caused by a lack of pro-Trump memes, much less good ones.

No one wants to say he has no chance because most people got it wrong in 2016, but he has no chance.

Less than 2% chance of winning... lol get rekted. Probably sampled Houston ghettos

The Trumpcuck cope is hard ITT

>1 post by this ID

>He actually thinks this
The majority of young people who supported him back in 2016 have backed down because he's proven to be worthless. Having the brain-dead boomer vote isn't enough for him to withstand.

Attached: gormango.jpg (249x290, 123K)

if american politics were rational then yes.
they arent.
trump voters do not care about reality. it is entirely a mystery what will happen

Hi discord nigger

Whatever happens in 2020 he’ll be the last Republican President. America has changed beyond recognition now and at least 40% of the White populace seem to be happy with that, they’re almost begging to become a minority.

too much gerrymandering and superpacs for that to be true even though its basically impossible for republicans to win a popular vote in free election at this point

our political system and institutions like the senate are too dogshit for republicans to finally die out

I am with this user but a little more optimistic. Trump will need a bit of voter intimidation to drive away Mexicans, and also a major push to get libertarians and nigs (prob reschedule weed in mid 2020).

People said the same thing about Bush. Republiniggers will just keep marching towards lefty Liberalism like they’ve done for 40 years

Does david brock tear your asshole when he fucks you as punishment for being shit at your job?

The GOP shillbot is broke guys, he’s repeating his line

the problem is i dont understand how repulican voters can ever bust their nuts ever again after the pure carnival and spectacle of trump. their lizard brains have become so over-stimulated that they'll never give a shit about some boring fucking loser like jeb or rubio

And people like me who make 6 figures. I have 5 kids, 4 boys. They will all be gun toasting faggot hating Christian conservatives.

You can gerrymander congressional districts but you can’t gerrymander the electoral college. Trump needs to win all the Midwestern traditional Dem states that he won in 16 and hold onto increasing shitskin states like Arizona, Texas, Florida and Georgia.

The thing is with Bush he actually did well with Hispanic voters in 2004. Now the Spics know how much power they have electorally and they’ll demand more and more concessions.

He wont win if he keeps acting like a gun grabber and that's a good thing, trump is a fucking retard.

And you have a nigger tier iq. I would be embarrassed at how fucking retarded and low iq you are. Typical of a limp wristed insecure beta fuck boy

>Did you know everyone of your girlfriends cheat on you because you are a feminine little fuck boy. They run to masculine men to get fucked properly. Little weak fuck boys can never compete. I would also bet your parents are divorced and you grew up without a strong father figure in your life. Explains why you are such a faggot..... Just know you are alone. Noone cares for you. You will wage slave and die and noone will care. You are worthless. ... probably should just kys....

Attached: child-muscle-chest-shirt.jpg (1750x2500, 570K)

you're not rich or relevant
nobody cares boomer
america will be a social democracy like every other country once you're dead.

the electoral collage IS gerrymandering
if you win an election by losing the popular vote then its not a fair election and has been warped somehow.

funny that the last 2 republican presidents have both lost the popular vote

I expect general turnout to be lower and lower the next couple of elections, which will even things out

It isn’t gerrymandering. Besides Democrats like Clinton and Obongo had no issues winning the electoral college.

it is gerrymandering
its not a fair election if you can win by losing because of delegate seats in certain districts

The truth hurts I know fuck boy

I've said for 1.5 years now that I think trump loses 2 million votes.

How many people voted SPECIFICALLY for a wall and will stay home in 2020?

How many voted SPECIFICALLY for mass deportations and were DISGUSTED by "most immigrants ever" comment???

How many people voted SPECIFICALLY for him to clean up D.C. at least enough so that some honest people can get hired and get work done?

How many voted SPECIFICALLY for him to get our troops out of the middle east and not sabre rattle???

Trump got A LOT of people out to vote who had never voted before. Those 1st-time voters are absolutely disgusted that trump has turned into a liberal neocon cuck who puts Israel first.

So many trump cultists on here have insisted NO ONE who voted trump in 2016 will be staying home or voting Democrat. Bullshit.

This is a fucking insane, retarded reality show that goes nowhere
>but the Democrats are so insane that there's no way people will elect a Dem
I said 2 years ago that one of the deepstate's/left's tactics is to make life so miserable and angering that people just want trump gone.
Even if it's the dems who are the ones acting buttfuckingly retarded, everyone knows the dems and media will take it down a notch when dems get back in power
>Biden elected president
The media would go on and on about how respectability had returned to government, and things can go back to the way they were under Obama

I fucking said that 2 years ago. This clown world shit is intentional. They want to make life in general so fucked up that voters in 2020 just say MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT GO BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE!!!

Trump loses at least 2 million votes, while the Democrat candidate beats hillarys total by 4 million

>trump has GAINED VOTES
no

See

If he wins, we get your more years I salt and maybe he actually does shit.
If he loses, the dems will go full accelerator and we will get out war inside of two years.
We either win a little, or we potentially win everything.

Ever heard of a republic fuck boy??? Fucking low iq nigger....

the electoral collage is not an institution of a republic, nor is a republic a good system of government compares to European parliamentary democracy

Way to prove you are an uneducated uninformed literal subhuman mongoloid. Try again fuck boy.