So many tattooed girls with liberal arts degrees who have traveled to France...

So many tattooed girls with liberal arts degrees who have traveled to France. "If you like Trump or you are not an inter sectional feminist don't waste my time." "I am ethically polygamous."

Attached: icon_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbeKNAFA7SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The muzzies have a point you know. Circumcise them and force them to cover up their faces. There will be no more whoring and no more being "ethically polygamous".

look Mohammed, I don't disagree it's a problem, but we're not solving it your way

It means not even Muhammad wants wants them.

This is why I invested in cat food companies.

>tattooed
>lib arts degree
>poly
>open relationships
>2SLGBTQ%QQA
>low tier job/unemployed/perpetual student

it's all trash

I've you ever unironically used online dating your as bad, if not worse, that the tattoo liberal retards

If you're a chad they don't care if you're 1488. All that inter-sectional feminist bullshit goes right out the window, along with their wet panties.

What about the pregnant women who are looking for a betabux "boyfriend". Do you see a lot of those in your area?

yes lots. generally they already have kids. Very common.

This is all I find on online dating sites:

>Fat women who use pictures from before they got fat
>Women with 2-3 cats or dogs or both
>NEET women or women who work from MLMs
>Extremely religious women who are more judgemental than the average autist here
>Single mothers
>Women with a fuckload of tattoos
>Fat women just looking to fuck
>Women looking for a provider who's a programmer or engineer

That's all I find. Kind of why I'm honestly just giving up on dating. My best friends all moved away or are married and have just fallen off the face of the Earth.

Okcupid is entirely trash. It's even worse than POF, if that's possible.

This is also an example of the dog mom.

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-125856.png (1440x2880, 2.27M)

I've come to think that women don't have conventional sexual orientations as men do. Where a man is straight or otherwise, and that's more or less set in stone, women will just fuck anything if their needs are fulfilled. It's why so many will fuck anything

Ofcourse she has to show off her ass right on her profile.

>>Extremely religious women who are more judgemental than the average autist here
Why is this a bad thing?

It is, it seems that OKC became so much of an SJW cesspit that even normie losers left it.

>Extremely religious women who are more judgemental than the average autist here

this is the type that is more tragic than the fatties or the feminists

they're usually past the wall -- post-30s -- and completely missed the boat on dating and relationships because they're hyperjudgmental, but they want to pretend that they can wait for Jesus Christ in the flesh to court them and still have kids

if you want to destroy one of these girls in person, just casually mention "time's running out" in a funny way and watch them physically reel in horror while trying to stay positive

>just casually mention "time's running out" in a funny way and watch them physically reel in horror while trying to stay positive

that MDE skit nailed it

Attached: ws.png (1017x691, 617K)

I would rather my daughter stay single than end up with a degenerate

And then they use that history against you when they file for divorce. "he's part of this group that thinks America should be white..." and you never see your kids again.

Because they're hypocrites. The last girl I met who was like this was an Evangelical. She had sex with 20 different men before me, and was getting angry at me for having sex with other women before her. Also told me I was going to hell for being Orthodox Christian. After she got rid of me, she married a guy she met two weeks after meeting him on Bumble.

Also this. Majority of them are super fat, or are just trying to erase their past like the girl I met was trying to do.

which one? i know MDE's youtube channel got deleted but maybe i can find a mirror or a reupload

95% or girls on this website have tats/piercings/fat rolls/non-monogamous or lesbian or polysexual or some shite.
I have seen 2 profiles of Jow Forums tier women. Not racist or anti Semitic but traditional, conservative, no hook ups and wants a family. Both were like 20, one was Mexican and one was blonde. They were both fine. I’m sure they have gotten swiped right by every guy in my area though.
I matched with this chick on tinder though. How do I stop having a thing for Mexicans?

OP is undateable, and thinks the problem is everybody else.

*sigh*

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

That sounds like a personal issue with some girl you met
Her problem is being a whore not being too religious and judgmental

Yes, even on tinder there is a buttload of chicks with a kid and they are under 24. Sometimes they are 18. Occasionally they even have 2 kids. 90% of the time they don’t want hook ups kek

episode 2 of World Peace, skit called The Wall Show

youtube.com/watch?v=IbeKNAFA7SQ

Attached: hgghgt.png (845x687, 782K)

lmao fasc can't get laid

Attached: E739A8EC-EA45-41A1-BC7A-512AEB41E84A.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

Do these whores really think guys will fall for it? Even the ugliest motherfucker won’t raise another man’s orgasm

She had a roommate who was the same thing. Not an Evangelical Israeli cocksucker, you're going to hell.

The typical white American

Attached: BF372491-55E3-4BB3-8F40-A29158283C89.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

We can, we're not reddit and will go fuck a fat chick and laugh at incels.

This one is pretty savage

Attached: BC86F322-A315-47AF-B7BB-A52E4A7D75F8.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

>goes along with the crowd
Yep. Youd fuck a nazi. And youd fuck a slave owner too. Following ass liar. Shut your whore mouth.

This

Dont forget little to no hobbies and
>like to go on adventure
Women really are all npcs

>She had a roommate who was the same thing.
OK?
What does that have to do with my point the problem is not being too religious and judgmental it is being a whore
>Not an Evangelical Israeli cocksucker, you're going to hell.
No church is teaching supporting Israel as a part of salvation

AhH this

bro, you don't even have kids

for real, those women are really weird and autistic to the point where they are handicapped

you learn valuable lessons about life, social dynamics, and how to be smart about relationships when you're doing the dating thing in high school and college

these women have none of that experience

they're unbelievably naive and childlike because they have not mentally progressed beyond high school in a relationship sense, but they're also hyperjudgmental because their parents or pastors told them to be

it's a baffling combo and one that really fucks these girls up longterm because they have not developed defense mechanisms and are easily suggestible when it comes to intimacy

they eventually start exploring when they hit 30 because they realize that "God" isn't working fast enough, and that's when they get taken advantage of because they never learned how to do relationships the smart way, or just hung out to dry by Father Time

it's really, really sad

I'll post some samples from my area

Attached: 3 kids, 25, ugly as fuck.png (1234x823, 757K)

Cuck
Also read books

every woman in online dating is trash in my area.

Attached: 1470773606369.png (950x407, 113K)

Attached: agender looool.png (512x609, 81K)

all whores

Attached: another whore.png (806x942, 172K)

That last bit was brutal

>you learn valuable lessons about life, social dynamics, and how to be smart about relationships when you're doing the dating thing in high school and college
Dating is a degenerate modern concept

Is this okay cupid?

Attached: capture 1.png (521x637, 96K)

Yeah Okcupid is a shit show. It's not news to anyone. Good news is if you're desperate and happen to like scene chicks then it can be alright.

Attached: Unfortunate.jpg (432x409, 81K)

"I'm a fat single mom my standards are really high and I'm too good for you"
The average woman, 2019.

Attached: Capture.png (554x431, 82K)

>Trans
>took the Slav pill once

>I am not here to have sex with you
Why is this a bad thing?

I agree. can't find shit on either of those sites. any better apps these days?

yes

Attached: cuck 1.png (940x1333, 409K)

She has so high standards she will be left alone forever

Attached: kids.png (1152x842, 154K)

this whore cant be serious

Attached: 1559947338850.jpg (750x416, 25K)

Attached: mXjAYGp.jpg (1282x1000, 212K)

“I’m pregnant and if you can’t handle that swipe left!”

Attached: stripper lol.png (978x696, 130K)

roastie detected

Attached: ugliest bitch alive and she had a kid lmao.png (318x430, 205K)

Tinder - literally every girl is on there, you will probably get the most matches here but if you don’t want a hook up you might not find what you’re looking for
Bumble - higher class girls, starting to get taken over by normies though
Coffee meets bagel - similar to bumble with less people and it’s pretty much only relationships
I’ve heard hinge is ok too but I don’t have it

I would never get legally married with the absolute state of divorce laws right now.
Fortunately, Robert Deniro's divorce is about to prove just how worthless a prenup is to the masses.

Attached: tired of being a whore.png (863x899, 500K)

Attached: whole page should be red underlined imo.png (969x882, 153K)

I've tried using okcupid. Even when excluding single mums, what-a-genders and Jews you still get pic related.
It's too pozzed on any dating site.

Attached: 1539154050708.png (768x768, 1M)

Attached: whores.png (588x268, 26K)

You can actually use OKC to find rare Right-Wing girls if you know how which questions to answer.

Attached: ok cupid.png (526x1080, 55K)

,> dating a western woman

First mistake

>26
>area around her eyes looks older than my 60 year old mum's

France is Neo-Africa, it's no wonder. They get a taste of some exotic BBC and it turns them into social justice warriors who want to protect and fight for black and muslim men.

Impossible. Definitely not from Victoria.

I made an account also.... fat or nutty liberal feminists with poly/genderfluid. And a bunch of trannies.

The remotely normal ones are single mothers.

To give some context, I'm a Jow Forums engineer, I make good money, have my own place, completely have my shit together.

These ugly whorish women had the nerve to message me, I check their profiles, they are fucking hideous, fat, tattoo'd, mentally ill turbo liberals. It disgusts me that these unkempt whores would even dare to talk to me. I worked hard to make myself look good, get educated, become wealthy, and stand on my own two feet. These "people" who haven't made an ounce of effort to better themselves try to date so fucking high up it is unbelievable. I'm sure a bunch of guys on their level message them all the time, and they ignore them to go for the cream of the crop. It fucking disgusts me. I gave up on online dating since.

Anybody have the okroastie image??

Happened to one of my exes. I turned her from conservative to racist borderline nazi during our 3 year relationship. 3 years later, 1 year after an Erasmus year in France, she's dating a black guy.

What the hell kinda genes cause this?

>26

Attached: c84e219acfd5cebcede212f71a893246e95c3f4f.jpg (500x323, 33K)

damn how have I not seen this skit before?!
It feels like I've watched all of them multiple times but evidently I need to go through and watch the actual MDE episodes from beginning to end to comb what I missed.
I'm not even gonna watch this now, gonna get my Saturday errands done and then get comfy.

Attached: 1123455656123453456345.jpg (403x335, 24K)

i wouldn't want you anyways you stupid bitch

Lulz

It's called not putting in an ounce of effort to make yourself look good. This 1/10 goblina could easily become a 5/10 if she worked out, slimmed down, and chose a better hairstyle. Instead she cakes on makeup and goes to online dating to enter a lower competition environment. a 5/10 girl can still get a 6 or 7/10 man and live a happy life, but she has to work harder than an attractive girl. Instead, she just goes looking for a man before putting any effort in. Like all women today.

No, certainly not in Victoria. Although OKC isn't actually all that widely used in Australia.

Which questions do you answer?

>26
But somehow looks 46
>R O A S T E D

The solution is Christian"'shariah".
Make the whores wear red.

Attached: Handmaid's tale.jpg (1028x771, 93K)

Kinda makes you wonder what natural selection weeded out in the past if this is the sort of shit that made it this far.

This picture perfectly sums up literally every half decent female on every dating app. This is as good as it gets now.

>most recent go around on the dating apps
>finally click with someone
>she's smart, funny, beautiful, and more than slightly redpilled

>has 5 children

FIVE? Really? Fuck me. We are so fucking fucked.

Nice reddit spacing you mong

Kek, never seen this beforw but so glad I did. All women are vapid cunts.

It just isn't worth fucking sluts when you are 100% positive you have no intention of pursuing a relationship with them.
It makes you feel dirty after long enough, well maybe not you, but it makes someone like me feel dirty.

Attached: gaynigger.png (605x560, 574K)

This is what's your average Australian girl looks like

You mean read your shitty Quran. Now fuck off out of Germany

There are some things I have noticed
that are common themes when browsing these dating sites (some of which have already been mentioned). Single mothers either very young (early 20s) or older (early 30s). Love stupid shit like Netflix, the office, and being a "insert your animal of choice" mom. Travelling is another big personality trait. Lot of frumpy looking fat chicks/groids. The list goes on and on. Wonder if there is anything I have left out?

>If you're a chad they don't care if you're 1488.
The point is that you should care that they're all sloppy tattooed whores. Why the fuck should "Chad" exert any effort to rehabilitate that?

Underrated

based habibi

Alhamdulillah bruder, mashallah