Why not build Africa up so the blacks will WANT to go back?

Why not build Africa up so the blacks will WANT to go back?

Attached: dexter1.png (333x249, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because even niggers hate niggers

xDD RACISM!!!

China does this to an extent

Can't be done.
They'll destroy it faster than you can build it.

why bother!

...and then nuke it. Yes, I agree completely.

As if we haven't been shoveling money at the for literal decades.

That's what colonialism did. The Africans will just neglect everything like what they did with the technology the europeans left behind.

That's a great idea. Imagine if we built some infrastructures so african population stop invading europe.
But there is always the possibility that they will do nothing with it, burn it down, then blame the evil white man. If such a scenario happens, time to colonise africa again.

Let’s just rebuild the 1st reich

just watch empire of dust as already

We tried that with Liberia, but then they still didn't want to go back because instead of being able to manage a White man's country they had a huge outbreak of ebola.

You're right. Whites are unironically the reason why large portions of Africa are poor.

Educate yourselves.
youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

Why we don't rebuild Israel so jews want to go back?
Why we don't rebuild Aushwitz so jews want to go in ovens?
Why we don't rebuild Europe so colonists from America want to go back?
Nah, m8, niggers just wants gibs.

They want gibs, not built-up things.

This, Africans hate basketball Americans. If they were to ever meet the BAs would immediately start hating the Africans as well.

We tried that. It didn't work. They're not ever stone age senpai.

*Even

Whites are unironically the reason Africa understands the concept of poverty.

Yeah, until the kikes have made sure that all whites have been exterminated. Then the Chinese won't face any resistance from white SJWs and all their feels, so they'll just turn Africa into a slave colony.

Colonialists left entire functional societies to these people while giving them their freedom. They've not maintained or built upon these luxuries other men built for them.

Attached: 535136902_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Watch "empire of dust" free on youtube. Documentary about africa and the chinese who are doing just what you say.

RARE
A
R
E

Niggers will just destroy it. Look at what they do to white built cities all over the world.

Give them a Wakanda.
Make Wakanda Great Again!
Free KFC
Fountains flow with grape drink
Make them all Kangz

Problem solved

Still whiter than you, Mehmet.

based China is going to develop Africa then make them fight wars for them.

We should just keep it the way it is but provide unlimited KFC and grape drank stations to anyone residing there.
Then free negro cruise ships for them to visit.
Eventually they'll all be over there.

Attached: 122435612345234561345.gif (500x376, 1018K)

i was commenting on your flag slant eye!

Watch "Empire of Dust". Then think again.

Because when they go back they'll destroy everything that was built.

Who cares, I just want the dumb niggers robbing fast food joints to fucking leave already.

But i am still whiter than you, let that sink in.

There wouldn't be any progress. Just must shit-shacks and flies.

no, your not!

This

and I'm whiter than you
but still no idea where that fucknistan you come is even located

At least, i am not le 56%.

Considering most African leaders are dictators and oligarchs, good luck. Botswana seems to be doing good for themselves though

Anyone have that pic explaining what the blacks did to SA immediately after Apartheid ended? Those niggas camped out in Sky Scrapers like it was a zombie movie and filled the elevator shafts up with shit (allegedly)

Why not just shoot them?

I agree user, I am strongly for colonization as well.

>2 posts by this ID

Why not deport niggers without asking them if they want to go back? What does their opinion even matter?
>Canadian flag
oh

That's being white. They don't want white that's why they don't build it up themselves.

That would be colonialism

I bet I'm whiter than all 3 of you and I'm in muttistan

Sad reality is blacks just want gibs.
they shouldn’t be negotiated with. also the more you build up Africa the more there population grows and will invade the world faster. containment is the best option.

Attached: 0A9889B4-EF13-4FBD-8B59-4DFA208E021A.jpg (550x350, 15K)

In this video the dude and his gf actually do a decent job of fending them off.
He doesn't give up and it takes all 7 of them just to pose a threat.
Blacks get fucked royally when the numbers are anywhere near even.

Not based. And not red pilled. Exit Life to the left. And have a horrible day.

Dude. You could snap half the nigger race in half if you werent a fucking söy chugger.

Look at those crack heads.

They typically don't bother with you (except to ask if you have any spare change for a bus ticket) if you so much as carry yourself like a non-omega and look them in the eye. Basically animals.

Unless they're on PCP or something, and then it's more like rabid animals.

Didn't work with the Jews.

>build it up to the point they want to go there
Yea, South Africa and Rhodesia turned out pretty well

FUCK OFF REDDITOR

Animals. Exactly. They wear clothes two sizes too big. Like a peacock trying to appear bigger.

>Not knowing France still controls it's colonies
Big reason they invade Europe is because the french devaluate their currencies to further exploit their resources. It's more beneficial to profit from their propped up leaders than leaving them be truly independent corrupted shit holes and gain nothing

Attached: Bundy7.jpg (500x371, 40K)

it doesnt work that way
africans are not capable of mainintaing a country running with high standards of living on their own, yet they want to live in one
they will always want to move to a richer, white country

why don't we just invite their entire population to europe and america and then we can move to africa and make a new start and they can use the infrastructure we left behind to maintain stability for themselves

We've been trying for over 150 years, they wreck shit faster than we can build it.

They're murdering the whites feeding them

Attached: 1546251872405.jpg (3116x1748, 1.38M)

Black people cannot maintain anything more than the simplest forms of society. It has been proven throughout history in the forms of cities ran by a black majority, a country ran by a black man, or even African countries ruled by their own people. Time and time again black people will fall into their own vices of corruption and greed while destroying the work other nations have put in to modernize and improve African countries. This isn't even hidden information anymore, you can look up stories of people coming to Africa to make a difference only to discover that African people as a whole are incapable of self improvement. As far as this generation goes, the people of Africa not only in Africa but around the world are incapable of carrying out the same thought processes of any other race sans Aborigines. I'm not sure what should or can be done to the country right now that would be not only be ethical and moral but also something that Africans would accept. The simplest answer would be to simply recolonize the continent with or without the peoples' consent and force them to adapt to the 'new' world that everyone else lives in.

tldr; you can't

A certain group of people don't want that to happen.

>Stop helping and gtfo whitey
>Pls accept our people in your land and women, don't be raycis

This

>so tiresome

niggers are not capable of building or maintaining anything, they are only capable of destruction

Because then whites would just follow us there and try to do it all over again

Who exactly will bother with "building africa up"? And why?

But then it turned out that all China does is send their own billion people there to build stuff that is only useful for the chinese, which means that the Africans still have to leave their country.

Oh well, nothing changes, except that in two generations, there will be a new African tribe of new niggers with slightly slanted eyes.

>Why not build Africa up so the blacks will WANT to go back?
Whites did build it up and at one time some of the countries were pretty nice. But then Niggers nigged out and chucked out the 'evil white devils'. The monkey apes were then unable to maintain the farms and basic infrastructure that had been left to them on a plate.

To take over the economy and use niggers on their own plantation to exploit the natural resources. i.e. colonization.

So that the uppity blacks will fuck off.

I guess a better question would have been, how do we get rid of the uppity nigger problem?

kek
Have a (You) Nulan.

shoulnd't they? Wouldn't they if they were capable? Willing? able?

What will happen when we leave them to their own devices??

Black people are how they are because thats who they are.

>niggers are too lazy and stupid to act in their own interest, so I SHOULD DO IT FOR THEM
Is OP's indirectly recognizing niggers are inherently retarded, inferior and subhuman as all science points out?

And their existence is allowed by superior races babysitting them? The white and asian race taking care of lesser species out of misplaced altruism?

Because retard it’s the same reason why we can’t just import them all here.
Resources. Not every country can be developed. Not everyone can live the first world life. We don’t have enough resources on the planet and we’d end up killing our selves with that kind of industrialization.
Hence why India and Africa should be turned into parking lots.

>Why not clean someone else's toilet so they'll leave your toilet alone
Because its not my toilet. Hell, its not my shit covering the floor, its theirs, why the hell would I clean that up.
If anything they should be cleaning both their own toilets and mine because they've been using it for a while after leaving their own in a stinking pile of shit.

Attached: 6BhKTMb.gif (240x228, 858K)

>pretending america didn't destroy wakanda in 1852

They are not smart enough to maintain what they were given.
60 IQ apes don't make a society.

they all revert back to tribes in the end. you cant help them

Take over the economy? With all the niggness here? Either come armed and kill everyone first (which we know you won't) or don't even bother.

That's literally what whites did.

Attached: aaa.jpg (597x720, 87K)

>it’s frances fault
Lol no

>Missing the entire point of the post

Attached: X7fQkrX.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

The only way is going to africa and fuck every female so next generations will have asian and euro dna therefore smarter and capable of civilization, problem solved.

They clearly don’t need our help

Attached: EE23A928-8E95-4452-A177-1F97A97B9AD6.jpg (474x464, 35K)

>Implying niggers could ever have an advanced civilization.
Leafs are useless. Maybe we should send all the niggers to Canada.

that's called ''colonialism'' and it costed us more money than it generated. Trust me, I'm a professional on niggers and boats.

Attached: niggerfuture.jpg (1024x764, 335K)

Because it was tried and the stupid niggers wrecked it. Why can't niggers build themselves up? Oh yeah they're too stupid and useless.

You can't DRM lock nigger tier tractors.

There's no sheckels in it.

>this is the world through a white mans eyes

What’s up with you people wanting to enslave and slaughter every minority

we did, they kicked us out and destroyed the continent
now the chinks are trying again

Blacks will never leave. We are stuck with this cancer thanks to Jewish slavers.

niggers in the west have been babysat for a very long time, going back to africa would be like growing up, that mean effort... not happening

Someone has that article where the UN donates some africans Industrial water pumps and they don't use them as they're afraid they les loose demons from the underworld if they drill?

hoeveel katoenplukkers heb jij? ik heb er gister 43 bijgekocht. uitval is 7. best hoog maarja.

Attached: niggerhistory.png (1145x637, 72K)

>all the people ITT who dont know that we've literally tried this before and blacks always ruined shit when they went back
Slavery was a mistake. We should have picked our own cotton.

should've befriended the Aztecs and let them send their slaves. Yes, they did that with their enemy's civvies. Blame this faggot

for eliminating that possibility, with his gayass flu.