Surprise chinese naval visit

What will we do about the Chinese black market milk problem?

Chinese military personnel were spotted unloading boxes of highly sought after Australian baby formula onto their warship the day before leaving Sydney Harbour.

The photograph, taken Thursday, shows military staff unloading boxes of baby formula from a van, along with boxes of whitening sheet face masks and Devondale brand long life milk.

Australian brand baby formula has become a highly sought after product in China over the last ten years, after a mass milk poisoning in the region led to the injury and deaths of many babies.

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/chinese-warships-pictured-loaded-with-australian-baby-formula-before-departure/news-story/934ce3aaf9df90e18a521d6bee1c90c9

Attached: chinese black market milk.jpg (649x487, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
youtube.com/watch?v=YWtviasweno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So China is going to conquer Australia for their baby milk?

Probably for agriculture and minerals in general.
I'd say the only reason it hasn't happened already is because of America.

On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube???
Fuck China and Jews who love them and Jews in general, fuck em

what's the problem? like, who cares? there has been a huge increase in supply, any Aussie that wants to dine on the shit can gorge themselves on it, there's enough for everyone. Aussie Farmers are selling more milk, the processors are getting their cut, and Chink babies don't get poisoned, everybody wins

Our government are massive fucking pussy’s, we’re about to have a huge recession. We should be mass deporting all the bugs, niggers and shitskins.

The baby formula shouldn’t even be sold to them, let them have the poisoned shit.

We'd think the chink invasion is for our natural resources, turns out it's for baby formula.

Attached: 8-tins.jpg (634x951, 225K)

That’s the point, they chinks take the shit from the shelves en mass. There is nothing left in store for Australian mother’s who aren’t able to fully breast feed.

Who gives a fuck about chink babies, we should be taking care of our own first.

Why invade what you already own?

Chinks are your own now thanks to your politicians.

Major Australian retailers implemented tin limits to control sales of baby formula, preventing unfairness, but reports of shoppers flouting the system continue to surface. Accounts from shoppers last year included people taking multiple tins of the formula before they’d been placed on shelves, and shoppers stripping shelves in groups of up to eight people.

In April of this year, police charged eight people for allegedly stealing $1 million worth of baby formula and vitamins and helping to ship it overseas. Four of those charged were from the same family.

In August 2018, police raided two homes in Carlingford and uncovered 4000 tins of baby formula, large quantities of vitamins and Manuka honey. Police alleged all of these items had been stolen.

Security analysts called the arrival of the three warships on Monday, which wasn’t announced to the public “aggressive”.

>and Chink babies don't get poisoned
>everybody wins

Attached: pepe2.png (400x381, 120K)

The white gold. Same thing happening over here. Some Chinese producer fucked up and now the Chinese lost trust in the Chinese producers. Ever since then they are buying out Dutch stores like crazy. Many stores have applied a maximum amount of cases to be sold per customer. You can make some easy money by reselling it on eBay, problem is that is difficult to acquire large amounts.

Attached: Chinezen-met-babymelk-in-de-rij-bij-Kruidvat.jpg (770x433, 66K)

Traitorous politicians, chinks will never be Australian even if the cunts are born here.

Just like niggers, shitskins or poos will never be Australian.

Attached: D92FA4F1-3664-4D3B-8692-520FF142D82B.jpg (936x581, 513K)

Of course. The chinks only want to conquer Japan, not your country, which is full of horrible platypus monsters and dire boomerangs.

A piece of paper saying you own land doesn’t mean shit in time of war, if we can get ourselves together we could purge them and all other non-whites.

We could nationalise everything and try to make our country reliant on Aus industry again.

Attached: 1DE7C5C3-9002-40C2-A8D2-C55642C7EBE3.png (1242x2208, 3.09M)

here you can see them fighting over milkpowder in front of a supermarket

youtube.com/watch?v=YWtviasweno

You say "fucked up" like it was an accident. Bug people would put whatever the cheapest filler is in formula to make money.

are you fucking retarded, where at the niggers in australia???

He's saying the chinese already own us by bribing our politicians and having already bought up mines, farms, real estate, ports, airfields etc.

I saw 1 nigger cunt on the train in Sydney, that is one too fucking many.
This is true, we need a buy back scheme.

Attached: F0153E31-B4B0-43C8-B7E4-C6EA6264BDE0.jpg (1242x845, 585K)

nah, the younger generation has accepted all shitskins to be Australians.
The good old time of white Australia has long gone, it's inevitable if you consider the geographical location of this continent and it's position on the world stage, better to plan how white will continue to rule under this new circumstance.

Attached: DiversityIsStrength.jpg (735x490, 126K)

No. I just graduated high school and am entering university, we are entirely segregated accept for the annoying yellow cunt bitches that follow you around trying to jump on your dick.

They aren’t accepted, they will never be accepted. They need to be purged.

Attached: 7FE09D5A-EAF6-46A3-8309-E28F74C01FBD.jpg (1242x1643, 1.31M)

The other thing worth mentioning is Australia is not an independent country, it's - as you said, independent on a piece of paper, means nothing in time of war, it actually means nothing in time of peace too.
Australia thus is not allowed to have its own foreign and domestic policy. In past it's dictated by Britain now by the US. This is the fate of weak country with tiny population, the world is owned by the big players, they click their finger, your country's future is determined.

The amount of chinks and Indians trying to pass themselves off as "your typical aussie bloke" is just sad.. Also awkward and cringe as fuck.

Holy shit. I thought this was a meme. LMAO

>I just graduated high school and am entering university,
don't be rush young goyim, you will eventually find out why Australia is in today's situation, and you will eventually realise it's doomed since the very beginning, at least since the consolidation of world power.

Why go through all the trouble for Aussie formula when US providers are available and there are no shortages because it's not an isolated continent?

If only we could grow our white populace after deporting the non-whites. A similar policy to Hungry, tax exemptions the more white children you have. I have pom and seppo friends, I don’t mind the British nor US so long as they stay majority white.
It really is, their parents fucked them by bringing them here.

The reason why it won't work is because raising kids nowadays is helluva expensive. If you want high quality white kids, then they need high quality living environments. The polacks and hungarians will just produce more low quality slavs raised by dumb poor mothers who aren't better than low quality niggers and low quality sandniggers.

I sat GAMSAT and got accepted to continue on in the medical field. You might think me naive but I believe in this country with my heart and soul, I don’t want it to become a cesspit of diversity. I want to make it work back to what it was, many young men and women think like me at least those that I am surrounded by.

Attached: F71CE7CE-6A89-41C6-8027-F0D7ECCE48BB.jpg (1242x876, 555K)

If we could put a policy in place to stipulate you must be married in order for this to work. I do believe in quality over quantity but even the tax exemption and entitlements would help as it is so expensive especially in Sydney. That and hopefully we could mass import the white South Africans, the ones at school were mostly heading to the Royal Airforce and Navy in the year to come.

You're living a pipe dream. You may as well he writing fan fic on a naruto forum right now. Never going to happen. Enjoy your new Chinese overlords. We'll remember you when we go to war with them in the next couple of decades.

Why would a guy wanna be married if he then has to work even harder to now support a woman whose job is to stay at home and to raise several white kids all the time to give them the maximum high quality environment to become high quality white superior people?
Who's gonna pay for it? Definitely not all the other white single men.

It won't work.

So long as I put my mind to it and back into, I’ll do my best along with my friends and family to prevail.

The chink niggers aren’t our overloards, they simply hold paper to say they own land that we need not ever give them. In what instance has the US or Britain ever gone to war without us following suit. Better to dream then to be a moronic blackpilled fuckhead.

If it worked in the past for the nuclear family, we can try to make it work again. As a guy with girlfriend, I am happy for my taxes to go toward couples increasing the white populace rather then toward the non-white populace that continuously extort money from tax payers.

Saying it won’t work is defeatist, all Aus can do is try.

>As a guy with girlfriend,
Which means that you will marry her, make lots of kids with her, and then be one of those people who benefit from your idea about giving gibs to people who marry and have lots of kids?
Yeah, not gonna fly with the single whities.

>Why invade what you already own?
Why let a bunch of bogans eat your food and drink your milk when you can just kill them and have it all.

>it's inevitable if you consider the geographical location
Explain Sweden then...