Trump is about to let Israel annex most of Palestine

Israel has a right to annex at least some, but “unlikely all,” of the West Bank, the United States ambassador, David M. Friedman, said in an interview, opening the door to American acceptance of what would be an enormously provocative act.

nytimes.com/2019/06/08/world/middleeast/israel-west-bank-david-friedman.html

Thanks guys!!!

Attached: WestBank.png (775x706, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long until he sends more dumb americans to die for them?

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

oh no, fake jew shemites stealing from sand nigger
arab shemites, what will the world do, oh, i
get it, pick a side and get fucked by both. yay.

Attached: 729.jpg (666x666, 344K)

rights are arbitrary, that should be clear to anyone by now. i hope israel tries to annex gaza and the west bank because the remaining shitskins are armed to the teeth

Who cares at this point?

Attached: TRINITY___762Christ.png (359x555, 22K)

>provoke
So what? The mudslimes do nothing when the capital was switched. They are dickless

It is always only a matter of time before a given territory/state either fractures or gets dominated by one ethnicity.

Not surprising desu.

this also

>fake jew

Where are the real kikes then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
>Not knowing kangs were kikes n shit.

Why don't they just get it over with and take it all? No one is falling for their humanitarian propaganda.

>NO NO NO MUH PO’ PO’ PALESTINIAN CHILLUNS
Who cares. Less Palestinians means less Israeli bitching.

>a right

Bestowed by whom? God? Hmm. So a magic book is the only authority on land borders, apparently. Weird.

Attached: lJaQIG.gif (320x240, 1.64M)

The problem Palestinians have is that they are unsympathetic awful murdering thieving bastards. They are worse than Gypsies as Gypsies only want to steal from you while Palestinians will murder you for the same profit. Add in their murderous religion and well, yeah, fuck them.
It is a dilemma as I want the Jews pushed into the sea so they end up as bloated bobbing fish food but this particular set of people they are stepping on are actually worse than the Jews.

why do you have to lie ? trump is already giving you jew what you want , dont project onto the Palestinians

>people will kill you if you fuck with them and their way of life where they live man they’re like crazy and evil and junk lets back the Jews

>"Gib west bank then we has negotiate peace effendi"
>"Okay, in the interest of peace, we'll give you the west bank..."
>"STUPID INFIDEL TASTE MY MISSILES ALLAHUACKBAR!!!"
Fuck em, I hope the little satan sweeps their animal race right into the ocean.

"let"?

West Bank belongs to Israel. They can do what ever they want.

cool. can't wait for the inevitable war that follows, allowing me to kill shitskins in America

>shlomo seething

the great israel is getting real

Angolan Heights are fine for them to take. Palestinians only lob rockets from there.

There is no such state as Palestine. That's Israel's land. The 2-state solution was always BULLSHIT.

Just looking forward to more dead niggers, it's always hilarious

Attached: muh_fugga.jpg (798x420, 21K)

>friedman

you are a kike

>give us your shit or we’ll kill you
>woooooow you’re gonna resist like THAT

Fuck off jew

By “Palestine” you mean the land seized and controlled by Israel after a victorious defensive war?

This is the reason Trump was allowed to win.

you'll know who the real jews/ewes are when
shepherd/messiah returns.

seen it coming since 2016
the Judaeo-christian hubris is at an all time high, and it's muslims' fault

Only if jewsrael genocides arabkind, otherwise no