The State of Jow Forums

Attached: state_of_pol.jpg (1280x880, 308K)

shut up kike!

amerikike detected

/thread

yeah it's getting annoying. disagree with anything an awootist says and he'll start calling you a tranny shill or some other retarded faggot shit.

We need a long nosed edit of this wojak.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

fpbp

You Fucking Kike

Kike complaining he's getting called out.
Kike upset that the Jew was named.
Kike thinks goys must not name the jew and just go with it.
Great post.

Niggers.

Like this?

Shut up kike.

Oops forgot to upload

Attached: Good++gobbudist+nazis++_a97576c7e5ff9c5883696f11450bf053.png (333x293, 6K)

Well every newfag is constantly screeching about "memeflags" and just strawmanning everyone and engaging in ad hominem constantly.
There's no way to tell the difference between the idiot newfags who shouldn't be posting and the paid Demoralization shills. So if all a person that responds to me can say is "memeflag" and then proceed to call me a kike because they can't engage with the argument, chances are they are the paid shill.

OY FUCKING VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Attached: shutdown_squad.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

Fuck off, kike.

you're a memeflag shill

>says the american

And you're still a newfag that hasn't read the sticky.

If I wanted to see something sticky i'd look at your face, faggot

U wot m8?

Attached: fe4885fa4b06870bb334af4bf36e5bb1--body-armor-suit-of-armor.jpg (450x402, 41K)

>Guys, let your guard down.

Attached: 1372679507064.jpg (616x1024, 200K)

I'll check these trips, but you better quiet down over there you hungarian cunt

If you're still a lolbert in this day and age you may as well be a kike. Individualism will always get steamrolled by collectivism, subversives push individualism in countries they wish to destroy.

That's because the average Jow Forums poster is just as retarded as the average lefty. Kike is to us what racist is to them. It's been thrown around so much it's lost all meaning. It just means "someone who doesn't agree with me".

they're both right, we're all jews here

Kike

Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am...stuck in the middle with Jew.

Attached: reservoir-dogs-still-2.jpg (1000x600, 63K)

Attached: 1558844055850.png (1631x1571, 168K)

kike

People are suspicious of subversive Jew behavior, this is a good thing. It's good to be on high alert for Jews.