The scumbag jews plan on letting gold and silver fly soon to pumpfake you into selling your crypto. You're welcome

The scumbag jews plan on letting gold and silver fly soon to pumpfake you into selling your crypto. You're welcome.

Attached: download.jpg (302x167, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: source.png (331x132, 40K)

Perhaps you could explain how such a plan makes economic sense.

No they wont because then I'll be rich and bitcoin larpers will be assmad af that I was right.

Jow Forums is dumber than ever

thanks just bought 100k

One oz of gold will currently buy about 80oz of silver
The natural rate is about 17:1
Look into it

>Selling cryptos just before BTC and BCH halvings
>Selling cryptos when btc , bch , ltc and xmr inflation rate is about to go bellow fiat
>Selling cryptos when btc , bch inflation rates are about to go lower than gold inflation rate

The less boomers buy crypto the better let them get their gold certificates etf shit.
Not your vault not your gold , they will soon learn.

Attached: mfw.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Imagine not keeping physical gold and silver in your home

Yea , like the venezuelans having gold , they could not buy food with it and they could only exchange it for massive ammounts of shit fiat.

And to make things worse they could not leave the country with it.

How to into precious metals?

Gold and silver > magic beanz.

>One oz of gold will currently buy about 80oz of silver
>The natural rate is about 17:1

The Gold/Silver is now above 90:1. Silver is incredibly undervalued relative to gold which is unbelievably undervalued given all the money that has been conjured out of thin air in the last 40 years.

The Gold/Silver ratio hit 16:1 the third week of January 1980. In terms of what's still in the ground, there is supposedly 9X more silver than gold.

Attached: Gold -Silver Ratio.png (932x707, 382K)

>How to into precious metals?

You can buy physical gold and silver coins and bars online or from a local coin shop. Store them at home.

If you have a brokerage account or an IRA brokerage account you could buy shares in an ETF that tracks metals or a fund like Sprott Physical Metals (CEF) which holds gold and silver in a vault. If you are willing to take more risk, mining stocks should do well in a protracted metals rally if it ever happens.

How do I know if it's real or a scam metal, like fools gold, if that even still exists

If I'm understanding you, one ounce of gold should normally buy 17 ounces of silver, but right now it buys 90 oz? How do you interpret that to mean silver is under valued rather than gold is over valued, or is that the same thing?

Since 1980, the Gold/Silver ratio has mostly been between 40 and 80. I was responding to the post that said the natural rate was 17:1. The Gold/Silver ratio tends to increase in precious metal bear markets: gold tends to outperform silver, at least on a relative basis ( it declines less on a % basis). In precious metal bull markets, silver usually outperforms gold, so the ratio declines.

Both silver and gold are currently undervalued in relation to the vastly expanded monetary base, not only in the USA, but in all the major currencies. The rally in Gold from the 4Q 2008 to mid 2011, where Gold went from under $700/oz to $1900/oz was barely a blip on the chart shown. (Silver in the same time frame went from $8/oz to $50/oz.)

Attached: GoldValuation.jpg (600x476, 120K)

The authenticity of gold coins and ingots can be verified by their weight and diameter. One of the unique characteristics of gold is that it is incredibly dense -- a gold coin feels much heavier in the hand than an equal sized coin made from any base metal, like tin or copper.

Gold is not uniquely dense, counterfeits have been made with tungsten which has a very similar density.
Just saying.

If I dont understand what you mean here by "out perform" should I stay out of this stuff and remain poor? I thought gold and silver were supposed to retain value, not be stocks essentially. I'm completely/biz/ illiterate.

Attached: SDBPurityTester.jpg (470x470, 18K)

What do you think about buying a lot of "junk" silver? Pre-1965 halves, quarters and dimes are 90% silver and people would still recognize them as "money" after a collapse more readily than say a silver bar or generic silver round.

bump

Yes 100%

>If I dont understand what you mean here by "out perform"

In the period from 4Q 2008 to mid 2011 gold went from under $700/oz to $1900oz. That's about a 2.5x increase. Silver went from $8/oz to $50/oz. That's an increase of over 6X. During this period, silver outperformed gold- it increased more on a percentage basis than gold did.

In terms of retaining value, it is usually meant in reference to purchasing power- what a unit of exchange ( fiat currency, metal etc) will buy in terms of goods and services

>crypto is jewish
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/