Race for Mars

What do you guys think will come first, the escape to Mars, or the destruction of societies due to the global cuckening of western countries?

Attached: ADE151B8-B9DA-4C71-917C-BE04394109BE.jpg (2000x1200, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, I hope we make it in time. I doubt the poor will be able to get to Mars. That should mean only non degenerates will be there at the beginning at least. I just hope people like musk can peddle hard enough for the rest of us.

Attached: 7E40D514-7863-4B7E-97E6-3AE23DC98AC1.jpg (1200x900, 71K)

we already went to mars 50yrs ago, well part of it

We can't even get out of the Van Allen belt. All the space shit is a distraction for the masses while also getting a lot of tax money from the people.
Also, all the images from the NASA Mars Rover are actually from Devon Island in Canada. Don't fall for their lies.
>inb4 flat earth retard lol!!11
I'm not a flat earther. And the fact that these people have you believe that anyone who doesn't trust NASA is a flat earther should already be a red flag.

Attached: nasa.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Fun Facts: The gravity is shitty low, cold and the atmosphere gets hit by meteor showers a lot.

Honestly, I don't see Mars as a good home for us. We'd be better off trying to crash comets into Venus and wait and see what happens.

None of you faggots will escape to Mars. We're here forever.

Wat?

Attached: 1559943269056.png (635x414, 76K)

Cheers, Hans. These motherfuckers are delusional.

Why are you so pessimistic, Germanon? If Germany can turn into the Middle East then I don’t see why we can turn mars into a new home

This Mars shit is so fucking stupid, people should be learning to plant their own food

>just plant food and be self sustaining and it’ll all be okay

Yeah okay, ask SA farmers how they’re doing bud. It’s in there but eventually it’ll start in the west too

Wat.

>Wat.
I wish I knew

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720

if you think its in any way possible to make a white only mars colony you're completely delusional.

Attached: Astronaut_portrait_small.jpg (1500x1000, 420K)

The great Elon will save us...

Attached: 2019-06-08 16_58_52-the great elon - Google-Suche.jpg (293x227, 21K)

Revolting pic

Fist comes moon or mars bases, of reasonable comfort for rich folks. Then release of communicable fatal diseases on earth. Cut population by 2/3. Return with cure, hooray for rich folks.

>Mars (of which the Moon is a part)

People are still cockriding this kikedong-loving retard, amazing.

I thought we’ve already sent a monkey to space

Attached: 51E6D488-977D-4B62-9B63-FABEA706991C.jpg (612x639, 108K)

We haven't even gone to the moon, let alone mars. Humans have never left low earth orbit. Stop this sci fi nonsense. Firmament prevents this. They tried creating a new religion.

>Stop trying to go to space goyim, earth is all you need!

You shills will be left behind along with the rest of the degenerates.

Attached: DFA8D716-DA40-42AA-A03B-6A73C34220B7.png (354x504, 138K)

wtf is this?

OUR SECOND HOME.

NEVER FORGET.

Attached: 1559866191788.png (795x490, 420K)

OUR SECOND HOME

NEVER FORGET.

Attached: AmRc67RgYaWVEa5TxnoPRiGMS1Ae6MyfiK8oyuudt7uGtoXJKijhejMnBkt7b17sm2ydhhFsfdiquP6ddPehTpdmfFHU3phJPNwX (574x246, 38K)

Theu dont get hir by meteors.

The meteor craters are from a lightning storm in the past.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

Look the video, and be prepard to be shocked.

I don't understand how people can be so obsessed with Mars, when it's utterly obvious that it's gonna be the same shit as Earth, politically speaking, except on Mars.

Mars has hidden technology and archeological dig sites.

It will also bring humanity closer and prevent wars.

GO TO MARS NOW

Attached: 2c1768ca.jpg (597x594, 53K)

He means that the Moon was already a part of NASA's plan to get to Mars and Trump wants NASA to swing from the primary objective of returning to the Lunar surface back to landing on Mars, something that the moon would be central in.
A Jewgle search would reveal that's a piss-poor translation. It's almost as if it has an actual meaning, it's like an achronym. Whoa..
Some faggot cuck's dream depiction of a fucking "United Nations space program" or some gay shit. Isn't real, luckily.

There is no point going to mars if we have to take with us the violent leeches as well. And as things stand right now we have to do that.

>He means that the Moon was already a part of NASA's plan
cope harder, literally said NASA should not be talking about going to the moon

Politicians are more concerned trying to build a communist police state on earth instead of using that brain power to go to space.