Hollow Planets - An Overlooked Solution To The Fermi Paradox

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation) and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he (((suddenly died from a brain tumour))) shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew (((suddenly vanished without a trace))) so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Solid Earth theory = Normies

Flat Earth theory = Normies (including Reddit)

Hollow Earth theory = Jow Forums

Attached: hole_at_the_north_pole.png (340x346, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_9.htm
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790011-1247_e.html
youtu.be/d8T2F4NAPqY
history.army.mil/faq/horizon/Horizon_V1.pdf
youtu.be/21cbogJAgjY
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm
holloworbs.com/green_children_wolfpitte.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, this hollow earth theory might be true.

Imagine what we could do with their advanced techlogy

>Imagine what we could do with their advanced techlogy

It's not really a case of 'we' and 'their', since the people who live in the Inner Earth World are humans just like us, but taller and with lifespans of hundreds of years.

But entirety unlikely when you consider Heat & Light are 2 of the most basic forms of natural energy required for life. I know it's not impossible, but a hollow planet would have have no super hot core, if it doesn't have an atmosphere to speak of life wouldn't be able to utilise oxygen. I know we have a few instances of eco-systems forming around thermal jets deep under the sea, but they're alive because of heat. Hollow planet wouldn't have that.

Space is fake man.

Moon rocks are petrified wood, space images are fabricated, NASA stands for deceit in hebrew

If they want to do an expedition they shouldn't announce it until they are LIVE doing it

Wouldn't work. There are intelligence/military personnel guarding the polar openings.

Maybe it isn't hollow but large enough to have huge ass caves with ayy lmaos inside.

I know but I'm saying go LIVE as you are embarking and record it all. There has to be a way.

there exist powers inside the earth that would never let surface earth subhumans enter their paradise, and thats a good thing.

I believe that some/many space images are fabricated and yes, NASA means 'deceit' in Hebrew, but space itself isn't fabricated and we landed on the Moon. Come the fuck on, man. We definitely landed on the Moon. The 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is a FALSE conspiracy theory that exists ONLY to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon but found artificial objects there (or we knew that there were artificial objects on the Moon all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. Don't let the kikes misdirect you. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

Attached: comfyastronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

There are obviously things about this planet that (((they))) are not telling the masses. The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

>NASA stands for deceit in hebrew
This meme is fucking retarded and the sort of shit I'd think of if I was trying to make a soopr sekrit code in first fucking grade.
It might mean National Aeronautics and Space Administration- wow, something that makes sense. That's fuckin crazy!

Ah, okay. I get what you're saying now. And yes, there has to be a way, but it seems unlikely since (((they))) probably patrol a vast area thousands of kilometres wide.

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast caverns all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These caverns are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

Based and Agarthapilled!

Attached: agartha.png (1261x617, 1.46M)

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_9.htm
There appears to be some evidence to this in the form of seismology

Consider for a moment that if there were people living on the inner surface of a planet and they didn't possess some type of technology to see through the crust of their planet, they'd have no idea that there's an entire universe beyond their planet. Hell, they'd have no idea that there's even another side TO THEIR OWN PLANET, what to speak of other planets! This notion resolves the Fermi Paradox - there are possibly many civilisations throughout the universe, it's just that these civilisations exist on the inner surfaces of planets and many (if not most) of these civilisations do not ever develop technology that enables these civilisations to become spacefaring civilisations because they have no conception of space beyond their world. Why would they when they can't ever see stars in their sky?

Attached: 154652809.jpg (1680x2308, 406K)

Based potato! Jan Lamprecht is mah nigga, I LOVE his book 'Hollow Planets' and being a white South African, he's redpilled as fuck about niggers.

Brainlet
I suppose the google chrome logo being 666 is also a coincidence

Agree, but I think it would be a fairly basic, still forming kind of life because eventually any advanced society would seek exploration of all the planet and if able to build would probably want to utilise solar energy as quickly as possible.

Without the sun it's cold as fuck just a few feet below the surface. Exhaust gas would be noticeable and/or easy to spot relative to a large underground population.

>because eventually any advanced society would seek exploration of all the planet

I don't know about that. It's probably best to discard all of our assumptions of what advanced non-human civilisations would do (or at least our most anthropomorphic assumptions, anyway). For example, an advanced non-human civilisation might have no interest whatsoever to explore all of their planet because they've developed a type of virtual-reality technology so seductive and immersive that they lose all of their interest in reality and instead live their entire lives in their perfect virtual-reality worlds. And like I already said earlier in this thread (in this post here: ), they might not even know that there's more to the universe than the inner surface of their planet. They might not even know that there's an outer surface of their own planet. This could be a type of Great Filter.

Attached: 141371409.gif (768x432, 1.52M)

We're already inside! The stars are stuck on the outside of a ball that is probably inhabited also. The might even be another ball beneath our feet.

Attached: Koreshan.jpg (534x712, 88K)

In a virtual reality training school, you would have to manage resources, over populating a universe with life forms makes little sense.

When you look up at point of light in the sky that's exactly what it is...

>Without the sun it's cold as fuck just a few feet below the surface.

I know, but I'm talking about a crust that's approximately 1,200 kilometres thick. And there's a 'sun' (actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) in the centre of Earth.

Attached: 141805189.gif (768x432, 2.22M)

>
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.

anything to support this assertion?
No.
Please go back to ./x/

Concave Hollow Earth is another kike psyop, just like Flat Earth. Don't fall for it, breh. Convex Hollow Earth is the only truly unkiked theory of Earth's composition.

What if we're not living in a virtual reality? Or what if we're living in a virtual reality generated by a computer that has infinite processing power?

Attached: 141805429.gif (499x499, 472K)

EARTH IS FLAT

Attached: 80840531[2].jpg (327x344, 15K)

I'm staying right here. Fuck off, Cyprus.

space isn't real u fucking retard

Back up your useless claims with something to support it. Otherwise it's just you talking out of your digeridoo.

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because Earth is flat and space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

Attached: merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Conciousness is the computer.

>tfw will never fulfill cosmic birthright

Attached: seigzeon.jpg (340x360, 29K)

Yeah, maybe with help of a privately funded submarine but who knows what else they have there that we can't even see.
Also to what you said to the other poster - the moon's crust is the same way you describe Earth's. All of the Zeta Reticulan telemetry/cartography/surveillance equipment is below the flaky surface. The Greys have a tunnel network they use and unironically it's just like ant hives. They are very similar species. I've been there in a past life and it was also where I died. My most vivid memory of this life and I didn't even "experience" it in this body.

Attached: hollow.jpg (2143x1883, 1024K)

Correct. Everything is consciousness. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

We will. The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes.

>hollow earth
>source up your /x pol/ claims

I can say the US had a base on the moon.
Because there's a wikileak cable saying they did and it was destroyed by the Soviets.

>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790011-1247_e.html

It might not be true, but there's evidence to support the claim.
Also Karl Wolfe who was later 'accident'd' in a road accident testified when he was in the military in the 60s he saw pics of the moon base when he was temporarily assigned to a different unit.

>youtu.be/d8T2F4NAPqY

Moreover there's the military's Project Horizon 1959 etc..
>history.army.mil/faq/horizon/Horizon_V1.pdf
Do you see where I'm going?
Back up your shit with source, otherwise the Jannies will ban you and kick your ass to /x/. If you can't back it up, it's either just bollocks or fanfiction from your imagination.

Attached: secretUSBaseDestroyed.jpg (868x312, 51K)

Interestingly, caluculus shows that there's zero net gravitational force anywhere within the void of a hollow sphere of any uniform thickness.

See: shell theorem

Tom cambell.
youtu.be/21cbogJAgjY

Are you an American on vacation?

Here's a video of the north polar opening taken from the Mir space station: youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

Wrong that only holds true for electrical charge

No, I'm an Aussie. And no, I'm not shitposting (not on this thread, anyway).

Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

Attached: valthor.png (592x401, 235K)

Holy shit you really just can’t do it. You’re too god damn stupid

How depressing must that pile of books get when a white guy beats you every 50 years anyway. Just out of nowhere, another white guy achieves in a lifetime all the shit you could write down for 5000 years. It must just keep happening. I know you’ve been getting your ass kicked since 1700 BC at least.

Maybe you’ll learn from history, and not repeat your mistakes.. maybe next time

Go check your source faggot. If it was any good you wouldn’t be here

Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

Attached: nazis_in_agartha.jpg (2000x1200, 1.82M)

Who're you talking to, cunt? I'm trying to unkike geology here.

Attached: 158502159.gif (500x436, 1.35M)

The ancient Vedic scriptures (especially the Puranas) declare that Earth is a hollow planet and that Vedic civilisation exists in the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). The Norwegian man Jens Jansen and his son Olaf Jansen sailed into the Inner Earth World in 1829 and met very tall people there. Olaf wrote a book about all of this called 'The Smoky God' and said that the people there spoke a type of Sanskrit - this vindicates the ancient Vedic scriptures! You can read more about this here:

holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm

Attached: thesmokygod.png (400x633, 592K)

>non-human entities
Like what? Have there been any encounters with these things recorded? Also thanks for this thread, fascinating stuff. How do you think Hyperborea plays into this, a mythical kingdom existing in the far North?

Oh shit I remember you! You'd always pop up in my threads about esotericism. Good to see you're still around.

>Like what?

Allegedly, the Grays and the Reptilians live in vast cavern worlds. There is also allegedly a race of green-skinned people living in a vast cavern world called 'Saint Martin's Land' (not making this up). You can read about this here:

holloworbs.com/green_children_wolfpitte.htm

>Also thanks for this thread, fascinating stuff.

You're welcome. Glad to see another hollowbro.

>How do you think Hyperborea plays into this, a mythical kingdom existing in the far North?

Hyperborea is just another name from the Inner Earth World that exists inside the hole at the North Pole, that's why 'Hyperborea' means 'extreme north' in Greek. Also, it's interesting to note that Hyperborea is said to be a land where the Sun is always shining. If Earth is hollow with a central 'sun' in the middle of it, then it would always be daytime in the Inner Earth World.

>godless heathen
Sorry retard but morals and consciousness is subjective without God.
I will go and kill your children and eat them and you better not even open you mouth in deviance since I am in my own right since you do not follow God.

Thanks for the kind words, other me. I don't post here as often as I used to, but I still have a soft spot for this board despite its flaws.

Attached: cherryblossoms.gif (500x373, 965K)

>memeflag

Didn't read anything you typed. lmao

this guy gets it