*kills the alt-right*

*kills the alt-right*

Attached: carlos-maza-vox.jpg (2400x1600, 350K)

>*dies of aids
Oh no that sucks

what has the alt-right done for the right except destroy 50 years of progress it's made?

more like
>fucks up the livelihood of thousands of youtubers, many even without political channel

I'm an openly gay man, and even I think this guy is a whiny faggot

the "alt-right" is manufactured bullshit to prompt social control as Jow Forums is supposedly "alt-right" yet many mutts are part of this board.

it is a manufactured threat to push a very specific agenda that will end up biting the ass of the very creators...just as post WW2 propaganda needs to constantly be fed with bullshit to keep it alive.

based brazilian

furthermore, the use of labels empowers political opponents to subvert movements. Think D & C. Words like bigot, racist, conspiracy theory/ist, and nazi are all employed to brand the group. The solution, of course, is to remain unlabelable. Or, to use the words against the creators.

>Donald Trump was colluding with Russia
"That's a conspiracy theory, you luny"

Use it against them and gaslight hard

absolutely correct
he mentally feeble can only adhere to weak arguments or grasp onto simple comments without understanding underlying meaning.

You can tell when a person is feeble, they can only equate a comment to a talking point without attempting to understand a more ample concept.

*the

He's just too powerful for us.

He made lots of people who didn't care before hate mexicans, faggots, journalists, and leftists all at the same time.

Hi tranny shill, shouldn't you be dilating? See? I care about the transgendered community.

Attached: TRANS7.webm (480x480, 320K)

It's like if to destroy terrorists, America decides to bomb roads and airports. It did jack shit and ultimately hurt everyone else.

*reversed decades of work that convinced normies that gays are just regular folks like you and me*

Attached: 1278437040919.jpg (724x833, 124K)

This is the face of the American generation. An unshaven, mole speckled, scrawny, underfed homosexual who is afraid of mean things being said about him and takes it up the ass every day. He wears earrings and large framed spectacles and can’t get enough dicks up his ass or in his mouth. He will suffer from depression and likely be in debt until he dies. He has no ability to father legitimate children and any who experience the misfortune of falling under his care will grow up mentally disturbed as is the case for most children raised by gay parents. His legacy will be a series of tweets and blog posts. He will probably never move beyond the limited confines of the city he calls his home and will never experience most things life has to offer.

yes he wins and there's no way his own tactics will be used against him. no sir no how.

Attached: 325507_DJNdgGgWAAAdR4T.jpg (596x359, 44K)

>those crow' s feet

How old is this fucking lisp-faggot? 40? Get off the fucking internet and learn some life skills, faglord.

Kills the alt-kike? Thanks, man, that psyop sucked.

so, who is Adam Friedlander?

He's a litteral kike.

I honestly have no fucking idea who the fuck this person is.

Care to enlighten me?

What fucking progress? Letting white people become minorities in their own country? Fuck off.

None of the people affected were alt right but Crowder is a good entry point regardless of what the shills here say.

I've seen people try to meme this faggot hard, so I looked into it. The "Alt Right" (whatever the fuck that is) were already done at YT. This guy fucked up a lot of educators who had historical content. Jow Forums is so fucking gay anymore with the propaganda. It's very sad.

I'd wish all the conservatives would mograte from shitube to somewhere else and run the fucking scam into financial suicide.

You're ok in my book.

Attached: D7sl_bFXsAQU-sv.jpg (622x532, 39K)

test

What did Paul Ryan do this time?

Attached: ct-rosenthal-paul-ryan-beard-1204-biz-20151203.jpg (2048x1365, 485K)

But he killed Vox.

I would also like to know what progress the right has made in the last 50 years

Well conservatives flushed the entire western world down the toilet with mass immigration , outsourcing, and debt. That's a good thing right?

Attached: 1282409821119.jpg (450x338, 19K)

Well they've capitulated to the left so much that their children will be brainwashed to hate them, all those 3rd worlders will vote against their ideas, and now they're being successfully suppressed so that they can't spread their ideas and get more supporters. They're totally routed and they have no realistic solution to any of these problems that wouldn't violate their principles, so I think they've done quite poorly.