Tennessee isn't fucking around

Republicucks on notice.

archive.is/UJB6E

Attached: 1560004050108.png (623x744, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

Good. This is the response all Americans should have to unconstitutional encroachment.

HELL YEA BROTHERS THAT'LL SHOW EM THE FUCKS UP

Attached: 1452683827115.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

Should of also sent one to that kfc kike goblin

SHALL

>there will be blood
>says the people without guns to the people with guns

Lol

>gun control
>constitutional
Pick one.

>evacuation
The Jewish rats scurry away

Are you fucking stupid? People don’t own firearms in TN? Think On that

>mfw I work in Murfreesboro, and live 30 minites away
>mfw I'll get to be at the epicenter of any happening
Don't worry Jow Forums, I'll keep you updated

Rights have to be defended when anyone attempts to erode them.

What was in the box? I can't make it out lol.
Is this like false flag caeser sayoc package hoax where the democrats sent fake bombs to themselves?
I wonder who they paid to do this.

exactly

They show their true colors when shit becomes even mildly inconvenient

Real American

Looks like a walkie talkie

Looks like a 2 way radio of some sort.

looks like a walkie talkie to me

>no unconstitutional gun control
>this was written by someone who is antigun

Were their Republicans thinking of passing gun control?

nerf gun

Attached: file.png (2100x1750, 3.72M)

It's a Cobra walkie talkie.
Did you not have a childhood?
Not sure why he sent that though.

They used r3ddit spacing
kek

Wow, someone sent them a 2013 model Cobra CXT145 FMRS/GRS with NOAA weather alert radio with dead batteries!

Be afraid!

Attached: QLErXOK.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

Cookeville fag here. I wish I had thought of doing it.

Oy vey, you belong in a mental instahtootion! We will track down the violent criminil who sent this threatening message! This is yiderally another shoah! He could have blown up the bilding and killed God's chosen people!
NOT WORTH ONE JEWISH FINGAHNAIL GOYIM!

>Gun control enacted
>Nerfman starts sending his tranny roommate's bloody dilators

Whatcha doin’ rabbi?

Was there an ominous voice at the other end of the line? Did they turn it on? Could have been cool like Colin Farell in Phone Booth.

They call that a bomb?

Attached: Ahmed_Mohamed_Clock_by_Irving_PD.jpg (381x261, 78K)

ready you lasreCanoons
for the great space
revolt of 2019

Trumps a prick
Keep your faggot tehnocrat hands off my laser cannon

It's called Jewish paranoia, this is literally anuddah shoah

Cool clock, Ahmed!

It should have at least been an Icom IC-2730. It weighs 7 pounds and is at least intimidating looking.

Damn that guy is truly based

Was somebody on the other walkie talkie?

Trump and the NRA sold gun owners out with the bumpstock thing and now he's talking shit about suppressors. The bumpstock thing didn't get much pushback because so few people use them but it was still a shitshow because of how it was done. There is a whole industry built around suppressors and there are a lot in circulation. Any move to ban them and further the whole "gun control by executive action and rule-making fuckery" is going to start some shit.

Gun owners were not ready for Trump to be worse than Obama on guns and that disappointment has probably got some people closer to their red line on infringements.

Agreed. The guy that sent this must be controlled opposition. It's the Hegelian dialectic of pushing gun control without appearing to push gun control

Tennessee is based. Texas, Tennessee and Alaska are states I would not try to take guns away in.

based

It's Tennessee user not California

Yep, trump is a sell out piece of shit.

just a dollar store piece of garbage toy would make them scurry away and scream in fright because le ebul natzee message

nice
Republicucks need to be reminded from time to time.

honda though?

id argue honda makes the best engines in the world

True. Is this now a "Show us your bombs" thread? (I actually never saved any of those pics so have a fluffy Siberian Flying Squirrel.)

Attached: 1549177186775.jpg (1920x1200, 306K)

Japs make some damn good stationary/art supplies too. Japs and French are pros at that shit.

based

AINT NO MERICUN DIRT BIKES BRUUH

Nips know their way around hand tools for woodworking too. My best dovetail saws come from the Land of Animu.

Cute little furry fucker. Have a police rabbit.

Attached: 1536616738281.jpg (1072x1072, 108K)

Just mail assorted thrift store trash with a threatening or racist message, the kike rats will flee.
IT COULD HAVE ANTHRAX, MOISHE! WE BETTAH LEAVE AND CALL THE BOMB SKWAD!

You daily reminder to support the Gun Owners of America instead of the NRA.

I figured their state legislature was up to some specific fuckery that got this in response. Agree whole heartily that going from being promised HPA and Reciprocity to what we have now should have all gun owners pissed at Trump, Republicans, and the NRA.

Political self-defense is not a crime.

Fucking right. All gun control is unconstitutional. Remove all gun control or there will be blood in the streets. Cops, prosecutors, judges and legislators who pass and enforce these laws are traitors worthy of death. Immediately release all prisoners who have been arrested for these unconstitutional gun laws.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...they make damn good saws...which just reminded me, Opinel makes a damn good pocket/camp saw...French again. The Japs don't play around, I'm satisfied with all my art and outdoors gear from them.

Things are really heating up in America. I never thought I'd support someone doing something like this. Goddamn, we really are heading for something bad in the country.

It will be a god at sniffing out crime as it is black

Almost as cute as Finland Police Reindeer.

Attached: SuomiPoro.jpg (645x430, 164K)

>Tough guy
>Doesn't actually shoot his rifle

>Honda

Attached: f1-spanish-gp-2017-fernando-alonso-mclaren-mcl32-parks-up-with-engine-troubles.jpg (800x533, 124K)

Good one, saved. I have no more police critters so have a baby/adolescent squirrel.

Attached: 1539187304891.jpg (729x425, 43K)

they should be worried shit like this will happen
do they forget how this country was founded?

Sure, they look all cute. If you only knew how bad they really are

Attached: 57B337CF-6802-4A5A-A97C-94B9EBFE7A99.png (429x308, 149K)

I refuse to but French products, good or not, just because every Frenchy I have met is a snob when there's no reason he should be.

For outdoor gear, I trust my life with the Finns and their Fiskars.

There has been unconstitutional gun control in Tennessee since the early 20th century, and the second amendment hasn't been consitutionally protected there since the end of the civil war. This is just boomer bluster.

Have a squirrel who came to my porch for a little while.

Attached: 20181129_153423.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

O shit I went to school in murfreesboro. Good place to have a family

Stfu Honda’s superengines just operate at a level modern mettalurgy hasn’t caught up to yet.

Happy dog with his servant.

Attached: FinnsMan.jpg (700x887, 64K)

Yeah...when he puts those words down, as this leaf points out is a Hegelian schtick (), it's over.

It's just like the acronym NJW (non-jewish White).

I transferred from TN tech to mtsu. currently in Tampa. I miss Tennessee so much

kek what's that from?
Oh I've had nothing but good experience with my french art products, Sennelier are very nice folks. I don't use these half pans much, I mainly use tubes.

Attached: sennelier - Copy.jpg (960x1280, 212K)

didn't Tennessee invent the most powerful sniper in the world?

why would you ban guns in THAT state

>you call that a bomb?

they didn't really evacuate all the downtown businesses, did they? I mean come the fuck on. It's the threat of a potential threat depending on a future possibility.

Attached: pipebump43.png (1843x883, 1.15M)

That's a cute critter
French bulldog?

Attached: 1537557250223.jpg (3150x3125, 1.38M)

Barret firearms is located just outside Nashville. Fun fact: I used to manage their website

>kek what's that from?
>never saw the flying circus.

That's not a boim. This is a boim.

Attached: 1540442599110m.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

East TN user here, we were the first state to enact nullification. There will never be gun control in this state.

Nope, never heard of it.

Attached: 96ad5159b98e9a4a02feb5dca5d4a0fabf73a7c01ae797f6b7c4372d9d735ac0.jpg (600x350, 35K)

I mostly do woodworking so I rarely need paints but when I do mix oils with clear wood stain to make exotic colors (like if I'm going to do a blue sunburst pattern on curly maple), I double check that the paint I'm getting isn't French. I don't want them to have a dime.

I think Lennu is a Boston?

Attached: Lennu5.jpg (890x1237, 160K)

well you should
youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Manitoba guy took liberties with home intruder, and got 5 year sentence (2.5 years suspended).

Plus that Saskatchewan guy who was flying the Swastika above his house had it removed and burned- the video posted, it seems, under the perp's real name, on facebook....would be nice for charges...does the state prosecute theft in Sask?

There's a gunshop in East/NorthE TN that has all the latest greatest firearms you can think of...very nice people too. Not too far from maryville or Gatlinburg, maybe. Anyway the place is great.

You fags aren't even allowed to carry in bars.

Real American hero.

Why would you say that it's a false flag? It's based as fuck. Are you retarded, boomer?

Oh ok, sounds like a cool process.
Boston Terrier, it's obvious now that you told me...looks like a good doggo.
|Thanks, Ill check it out.

NOT

>he doesnt know about the killer rabbit

Nobody cares about carying in bars faggot

INFRINGE

Buds gun shop?