A moral quastion

I have an ex, who was fucked as 14 by her drama/theater teacher (she lost her virginity to him). This disgusting fuck goas around, teaches teenagers and children and grooms them into being sluts as actresses. These grils think this is normal.

He organizes summer camps and such as well for teenagers. I am conflicted. Want to destroy his life, spill out how rotten he is, but my ex will now I was the one, who did it.

What would you do, and how would you do it /pol?

p.s.: I got to know, how the world of theatre works. Got to know a lot of people. The moral decay there is just stunning.

Attached: Fry-Lindsay-Lohan-sides-with-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg (727x516, 56K)

Its an ex so who cares. Put him down

this
/thread

>who was fucked as 14 by her drama/theater teacher (she lost her virginity to him).
living the dream

A fresh-ex. I still care about her a little bit.
+ don't really know how to do it safely. I don't want to go to court for slander.

pose as 13 yo girl, send chatlog to police

Kill him...or just let it go and for fuck sake stop any involvment with theatre

>I got to know, how the world of theatre works. Got to know a lot of people. The moral decay there is just stunning.

Every civilization in history has recognized actresses are basically prostitutes. It's why women weren't allowed to be stage performers in Victorian England.

If he does not force them into with physical violence, it is because they were already sluts. Stop being a whiteknight.

Just gather a mob and kill him if you try to kill him alone the media will slander you but if a mob attacks him you will be viewed as heros . Ask a Mexican anons advice on how to kill

Anonymous tip to the police?

Actors weren't allowed to bear witness in Roman courts and were in the same social strata as prostitutes. Really makes you think.

Boring, ruin his life OP. You should blackmail him for money.

I am thinking about the media or the educational district

Guy is living the dream.

Your ex is a whore who liked it.

Do both

>slander
Nigger just kill him, fuck the slander shit

Also this OP, you could just kill the guy

If she's an ex, why not do something before you broke up? Is there any evidence it actually happened?

You're so wound up, you sound like one of those guys who beat up the wrong person after a woman lies. Don't be that person.

She probably lied about it

she might think about you when fucking tyrone

>she'll know it was me
And?

You’re not a woman, good luck with people believing you, plus your ex will probably defend the dude.

Best way to do this is if you transition and then get sexually assaulted

I have trouble believing anything a woman says

Why do you think she lied?

>transition and get assaulted
You're alright, leaf. You get raked last.

This

Lindsey Lohan used to be an actress, but her parents greed got in the way. They kept sending her to Dubai for dubious reasons, instead of creating an empire.

Why aren't more stage parents like the Olsen Twins'?

Young girls around Soph's age should be more aware of the fact that a lot of men want to have sex with them.

>believing wamen after #metoo
The goyim never learn.

Banner drop a large sign from his place of employment just wear mask for cameras this is a method the left employs that is very effective

Also why white knight I understand trolling for the lulz but chances are she gave it up without any pressure

Why do you believe this story?

We can start with the current ages of everyone involved.