Does this ever happen irl Jow Forums?

Does this ever happen irl Jow Forums?

Attached: 07355884-5393-4015-9033-260CC22BF7AB.jpg (750x721, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah specially asians, the white fever is strong in them.

most women don't have a strong racial consciousness anyway

Native American women (who aren't fully native American) love white cock. And my Bumble queue is full of black girls, some of whom are actually quite decent looking. I never swipe right, though.

I do swipe on Asians, though.

Yes constantly

Yes white geneseed is seen as an improvement hence hybrid babies. Every race realize this but asians are most shameless about it

Attached: 1559666816275.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

Explain

Yeah. Used to get hit on by black women all the time as a bouncer.

I go up to mexican girls and jus say hey, can I have your number? It works about 30-50% of the time

3 o 4 time u post this shitty thread can u ksy?

>women have racial loyalty

This isnt news

Have no*

Imagine all you had to do to advance 10 million years in evolution is to fuck some onions injected cuck. Yes, this happens to me every day. Get away from me you smelly niggers

abso-fucking-lutely

i almost exclusively smash asian/indian/persian women who pretend to be woke

How do they consolidate their world view with being smashed by you

Constantly.
Non-white women crave the BWC

Yeah.

Yes.

Can confirm personally. You know how some christian girls only let you use the backdoor, because they want to be virgins until marriage?
The same is true for 2nd and 3rd gen muslim immigrants over here.

the same way I do, considering im extremely conservative

I fuck people im attracted to

that is their worldview. Whites are supreme.

Attached: images - 2019-06-06T145705.535.jpg (753x407, 34K)

reminder this is the same browncel UK spammer that posts the "do white girls white men like they do on twitter" threads

I wouldn't fuck a Native. Too chinky, high genetic predisposition for gambling/alcohol addiction. I've never seen an attractive "indigenous" person either.

Attached: lam-e1520968287347.png (900x472, 612K)

The post isn’t about that. It’s “have you seen a woman talk shit about white men then fuck them”

Attached: 1559708204187m.jpg (1024x317, 55K)

I feel like its less about "dey want da white bois" and more about the vapid attention seeking behavior that women develop. "Whats the most outrageous thing I can post on my twitter that lets everyone know I'm desired by someone and have the ability to turn them down on a whim?" These aren't the kind of women you would be "proud" to have chasing after you even if you were a white guy, theyre vapid whores with no self awareness and no introspection

Every SJW ironically has a white man fetish. It's why they resort to anti-white activism in the first place bc it's the only way these ugly fucks can attract attention from white men

Does this translate to real life or is it just a pol meme

>spend years with a Somali
>get called a stupid white by her about every other day

The power of rationalization is scary

Projection is a common occurrence.
Maybe there’s no 100% translation, but it’s surprisingly accurate if you have social awareness.

i know an anecdote isn't evidence but every black woman i've been with was a "woke sista"

yes
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

The first one is a model with 4 million followers on Instagram and she's signed with multiple companies

But you could be right I guess

Also she's a hapa

I'm convinced we should allow polygamy so we can breed many women and create large families.

This is the true story of how I was made.

Heh Asian women hate smelly niggers so based

Attached: 1559088948306m.jpg (1024x695, 156K)

If she calls you stupid white in a private conversation you tell her that if she calls you stupid white guy one more time you are gonna take her back to your place and fuck the living shit out of her.

If she calls you stupid white again she wants to fuck you, and you go fuck the living shit out of her.

Lol imagine being an inbred Somali, a nigger amongst niggers, to the point where even other niggers look down on you, and being so blindingly stupid that you aren't even aware of how absolutely idiotic you are, and then calling a white person dumb.

Classic negress

Attached: 8101465b9627ff495d03c20b074f140cb5e62e7e9a816e7695275fb1deac8303.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

Native women that make it off the reservation generally do so as a rejection of the degeneracy they grew up in. They still have it inside them though, so this is exactly what happens. It's a perfect storm. They're even submissive. The happas usually don't have shit brown eyes, no asian bug-face unless it is some extreme northern tribe, high cheekbones. In terms of miscegenation, it is definitely the easiest and best choice.

Legitimately peeved that Asian women are so cute but wouldn't produce blue eyed kids if I married one.