VARNASHRAMA DHARMA

My Aryan lads,

So ?

Why did he sail West ?

Attached: 66542E08-A19A-42CD-B689-69E0A49B8070.jpg (550x367, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4GYHcJgRcI
youtu.be/nHEhHfjx0iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In this verse it is clearly mentioned that the Supreme Personality of Godhead exerts His different energies in the creation; it is not that He Himself is transformed into material creations. He expands Himself by His different energies, as well as by His plenary portions. In a corner of the spiritual sky of brahmajyoti a spiritual cloud sometimes appears, and the covered portion is called the mahat-tattva. The Lord then, by His plenary portion as Mahā-Viṣṇu, lies down within the water of the mahat-tattva, and the water is called the Causal Ocean (Kāraṇa-jala). While Mahā-Viṣṇu sleeps within the Causal Ocean, innumerable universes are generated along with His breathing. These universes are floating, and they are scattered all over the Causal Ocean. They stay only during the breathing period of Mahā-Viṣṇu. In each and every universal globe, the same Mahā-Viṣṇu enters again as Garbhodakaśāyī Viṣṇu and lies there on the serpentlike Śeṣa incarnation. From His navel sprouts a lotus stem, and on the lotus, Brahmā, the lord of the universe, is born. Brahmā creates all forms of living beings of different shapes in terms of different desires within the universe. He also creates the sun, moon and other demigods.

Attached: 511BF3E8-3CDA-4B27-AB00-1C370ED4C9B2.jpg (1300x956, 214K)

Neither I nor all the sages born before you know fully the omnipotent Personality of Godhead. So what can others, who are born after us, know about Him? Even the first incarnation of the Lord, namely Śeṣa, has not been able to reach the limit of such knowledge, although He is describing the qualities of the Lord with ten hundred faces.

Attached: 40D97B2F-E177-4FE7-AAE8-4C5F81EDEF31.jpg (958x1300, 268K)

Come back to your VEDIC ROOTS ma lads.

>Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa is so mild and merciful, as described in the above verses, and yet He is the Lord of all kinds of threes. He is the Supreme Lord of the three worlds, the three qualities of material nature and the three puruṣas (Kāraṇodakaśāyī, Garbhodakaśāyī and Kṣīrodakaśāyī Viṣṇu). There are innumerable universes, and in each and every universe there are different manifestations of Brahmā, Viṣṇu and Rudra. Besides that, there is the Śeṣa-mūrti who bears all the universes on His hoods. And Lord Kṛṣṇa is the Lord of all of them. As the incarnation of Manu, He is the original source of all Manus in innumerable universes. Each universe has manifestations of 504,000 Manus. He is the Lord of the three principal potencies, namely cit-śakti, māyā-śakti and taṭastha-śakti, and He is the complete master of six kinds of fortune—wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. There is none who can excel Him in any matter of enjoyment, and certainly there is no one greater than Him. No one is equal to or greater than Him. It is the duty of everyone, whoever and wherever one may be, to surrender completely unto Him. It is not wonderful, therefore, that all the transcendental controllers surrender to Him and make all offerings of worship.

Attached: 6F32C023-0486-450B-99DE-CC234BDF9557.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Brahmā could see that on the water there was a gigantic lotuslike white bedstead, the body of Śeṣa-nāga, on which the Personality of Godhead was lying alone. The whole atmosphere was illuminated by the rays of the jewels bedecking the hood of Śeṣa-nāga, and that illumination dissipated all the darkness of those regions.

Attached: 4CF4D5EB-0AD3-4C74-9A94-CC91E27813ED.png (800x800, 1.28M)

All the planets of the materialistic persons, including all the heavenly planets, such as the moon, are vanquished when the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, goes to His bed of serpents, which is known as Ananta Śeṣa.

Attached: D59EB956-946F-44C7-989B-67B0A2507A6E.jpg (1200x1600, 565K)

>There are two kinds of dissolutions. One dissolution takes place at the end of the life of Brahmā. At that time all the planetary systems, including the heavenly systems, are dissolved in water and enter into the body of Garbhodakaśāyī Viṣṇu, who lies on the Garbhodaka Ocean on the bed of serpents, called Śeṣa. In the other dissolution, which occurs at the end of Brahmā’s day, all the lower planetary systems are destroyed. When Lord Brahmā rises after his night, these lower planetary systems are again created. The statement in Bhagavad-gītā that persons who worship the demigods have lost their intelligence is confirmed in this verse. These less intelligent persons do not know that even if they are promoted to the heavenly planets, at the time of dissolution they themselves, the demigods and all their planets will be annihilated. They have no information that eternal, blissful life can be attained.

Attached: 57D3E937-24EC-46F9-A999-51F5515D8F7D.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

The demigods said: Dear Lord, formerly, when there was a devastation, You conserved all the different energies of material manifestation. At that time, all the inhabitants of the higher planets, represented by such liberated souls as Sanaka, were meditating on You by philosophical speculation. You are therefore the original person, and You rest in the water of devastation on the bed of the Śeṣa snake. Now, today, You are visible to us, who are all Your servants. Please give us protection.

Attached: 41C7F302-2666-49EA-BE75-A02E8340805E.jpg (570x800, 136K)

>Dude, I just smoked the best hashish in India bro

Attached: 1385922-marshall.jpg (421x640, 54K)

>My dear Lord, at the end of each millennium the Supreme Personality of Godhead Garbhodakaśāyī Viṣṇu dissolves everything manifested within the universe into His belly. He lies down on the lap of Śeṣa Nāga, from His navel sprouts a golden lotus flower on a stem, and on that lotus Lord Brahmā is created. I can understand that You are the same Supreme Godhead. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto You.

Attached: 8058948B-4203-48F3-820A-9A08641A61CD.jpg (641x675, 176K)

>Dude
>worship demons because flowers grow out of their belly

GOD IS ABSOLUTE.

HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.

>Lord Brahmā, Lord Śiva, Manu (the father of mankind), great saintly persons and also great sages who have elevated themselves to the transcendental platform through austerities and penance, as well as devotional service, are imperfect in knowledge compared to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the case with anyone within this material world. No one can be equal to the Supreme Lord in anything, certainly not in knowledge. Consequently, anyone’s prayer to the Supreme Personality of Godhead is never complete. It is not possible to measure the complete glories of the Supreme Lord, who is unlimited. Even the Lord Himself in His incarnation as Ananta, or Śeṣa, cannot describe His own glories. Although Ananta has many thousands of faces and has been glorifying the Lord for many, many years, He could not find the limit of the glories of the Lord. Thus it is not possible to estimate the complete potencies and glories of the Supreme Lord.

Attached: 270BF823-2A34-4774-8EA2-44F655C48D6D.jpg (866x1300, 262K)

>claims to know God
>because some inconsistent avatars contradicting each other told them that they were all God
Sure thing Apu.

Attached: 0ADBE41D-2E54-4F05-A24B-CCF7E891F6F7.jpg (1129x1241, 255K)

>Dude
>Nobody can equal God
>Not even God
Sure thing, Russel Brand.

>Dude
>Buy my book
>It's really original and definitely not a theological ripoff with acid dream bullshit smeared all over it

The Absolute World contradicts the Relative World.

Contradicts it in every possible way.

You can’t understand God with your mind , stupid.

Attached: 93F81CC3-01EF-44E5-A0C3-2DC083C2D85B.jpg (2000x1125, 972K)

>wants to understand God
>says he can't understand God
>unless you follow these also God(s)
>who also didn't understand God
>also here's some drug craze nonsense for no reason
Understand yourself and how much bullshit you just spewed, you total fucking pussy.

>wants to understand God

You are assuming too much. You stoopit rutard.

>Lord Śiva continued: All the great sages accept the Lord as the source of creation, maintenance and destruction, although He actually has nothing to do with these activities. Therefore the Lord is called unlimited. Although the Lord in His incarnation as Śeṣa holds all the universes on His hoods, each universe feels no heavier than a mustard seed to Him. Therefore, what person desiring perfection will not worship the Lord?

Attached: 7799F1D4-58C4-459D-BCA3-4B8790409111.jpg (1280x632, 251K)

>doesn't want to understand God
>screeches about how he understands that he can't understands God
Man. I wish I'd have that much free time to be a fucking addict like you hindu faggots.

>yo so we can't understand God
>but here's how we understand God
>and this guy is God because h also can't understand God
>but he's kinda like God
I'm literally laughing my ass off.

>>doesn't want to understand God

You just can’t help yourself ? Can’t you ?

I want to worship and love God. That’s all.

Then become a Christian and stop spewing this neopagan nonsense.

>Christian

Laughing my ass off

Attached: 5C1056A0-DB1B-45AA-BB75-4178C18DCAA1.jpg (700x868, 165K)

The most stupidest goddamn religion ever created.

Attached: B169DC8A-9847-4553-AC34-EE70A4BF4D8C.jpg (678x508, 104K)

>claims to pierce the ultimate crockshit that is hinduism
>takes aim at Christianity with the lowets tier aryan meme gang
Have fun in rehab.

>post incoherent nonsesne all day long
>WOW SO AMAZIN AND DEP
>posts an actual prophecy that came true
>LOL WAT DIS

psst.. Santa Claus is not really you know that right?

There is absolutely nothing more retarded .

Attached: C6DD0ED0-7A95-49B0-AF62-EF65B8D54863.jpg (4000x5000, 3.12M)

>prophecy

Stupid. You should be ashamed of yourself. Lol

>go to Israel
>wonderful country and people
>cosmopolitan cities
>modern transportation
>citizens serve in the military and prosper
>go to India
>try to get to a temple built in the most hilarious architecture ever
>step on shit in the street

>prophecy

>we fucked Jesus over

We call it Prophecy.

Lol

I'm not the drug addict copy pasting literal poetic nonsense from some indian cun't blog.
Sober up and call your mother you fucking shitstain.

>>go to Israel

Step on IDE

Oh, shit

>I'm not the drug addict

Yes you are.

>have the literal incarnation of Logos
>preaches in sublimely simple parables
>guides some desert fishermen to pave the foundation for the greatest civilization in the world
>willingly goes to be betrayed by humanity
>accept your faith like a man and become the final sacrifice for all of humanity's sins
>return as the living incarnation of God made man
Meanwhile at OP's house
>*hits hashish pipe*
>yoooo
>Indian Marvel is the true faith man
>that blue guy whose a ripoff of Christ is based

Attached: 2dl0sj.jpg (749x474, 105K)

what do hinduists think about buddhism?
is this cringe new age made up or genuine? anyway I think it's ok as background chill music
youtube.com/watch?v=z4GYHcJgRcI
youtu.be/nHEhHfjx0iE

>replies to posts twice
>STILL talks in gibberish
>keeps posting cowshit hinduism doctrine
>"YOU'RE THE ADDICT HERE"

Buddhism is reformed Hinduism - ritual bullshit and watered down theology, which is a good thing.
Still gibberish fatalism though.

>accept your faith like a man and become the final sacrifice for all of humanity's sins

You know.. Jesus didn’t die for your sins ?

You know that right ?

Attached: 52D885D5-FF13-40CC-9DF8-533D536873F3.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>talks crap about the others
>can’t agree who God is ?

Attached: 94DD39D4-1A1B-4389-BF2E-A940127E69A9.jpg (3000x2153, 1.5M)

>literally his whole ministry is about preaching humility and seeking redemption
>the whole Bible is about the Messiah who will come and redeem all of humanity and die for it
>God gives prophecies throughout centuries about the coming of the Messiah
>Jesus enemies literally know he is the Messiah
>Jesus fulfills everything to be the sacrifice to redeem humanity
>some puts who has no fucking idea what he's talking about and conducts himself like a drug fiend is telling me that's not true

Attached: 1559370821624.jpg (773x677, 110K)

>blames for different doctrines of Christianity that STILL follow the basic truth of the Bible
>doesn't consider interpretation as a human fault
>still accepts dinduismm which literally logically contradicts itself on every page
>ignores that because he;s too stupid to see the contradiction because
>IT SO BEUTIFUL THO
>LOOK AT KRISHNA
>HE BLUE AND SHIEEEET
>WHO CARE THAT HIS LIFE WAS BASICALLY A MINOR NOBLE CONQUERING NATIONS AD PROCLAIMING HIMSELF GOD
>SOMETHING THAT WAS DONE BY EVERY REGIONAL KING THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY

AHHHHAHHAHAA
You couldn't be more obvious, Mr Moishe Shekelshtein

>literally his whole ministry is about preaching humility

CHRIST CU C K S teaching humiliation. Pic related.

Attached: A051B083-2ADD-49B8-89B7-9C14C3057688.jpg (640x351, 109K)

Bump

>which literally logically contradicts itself

You need to show me some examples, stupid.

Attached: 68C5DD21-7F78-43D2-A0E7-84342460E8F3.jpg (753x960, 89K)

>>God gives prophecies throughout centuries

YES

Attached: 58E84260-3564-4B75-86A5-EDD62254B163.jpg (720x551, 96K)

>You need to show me some examples, stupid.
Nigger READ YOUR OWN FUCKING POSTS.
How fucking retarded are you?

>READ YOUR OWN FUCKING POSTS

That’s not an argument, stupid.

You see. On the other hand. Your stupid Bible is full of inconsistencies.

Attached: E560B7F3-98CE-4B52-96E0-0425A0024EE6.jpg (499x499, 65K)

Also. Are you aware there are 500,000 different versions/editions/changes of your stoopit booklet you call Bible ?

Attached: B0321094-E4DF-4768-BC74-4FA977357A60.jpg (1400x1000, 439K)

I’m just wondering what version are you reading that even all the way till present you c u c k s have no fuckn idea who God is ?

Attached: 078779A3-42B4-4A0A-9F38-A68FF2BFBD4B.jpg (2000x2500, 1.28M)

Also. Are you aware there are 30,000 different CHRIST C U C K denominations contradicting each other every day ?

You got more of your stupid denominations than there are gods in India.