Britbong moving to the US

Brit here. I'm planning on moving to the US and I have currently considered both Mississippi, Montana and Maine as they're the most rural, racist and white areas of Northern America. What are your thoughts? Any tips?

>inb4 yes, UK is an absolute nightmare

Attached: mississippi.jpg (728x425, 30K)

Based Hungary is on my list

Half of my family is Polish, go there mate. You'll love it as I often visit it. Most of my family lives near Wroclaw and it's absolutely stunning. But not my destination, even though good luck.

>Mississippi, Montana and Maine
Those place don't have jobs.
Try Boston, still white enough and hyper racist - they may not appear so but deep down they're racist af. That city is probably the most segregated city in the US.

Maine is blacked now!

Based Aussie cunt, anything helpful that might back up your claims? G'day.

Mississippi has a fuck ton of niggers. I'd personally go Montana but Maine isn't an awful choice either. Issue is finding employment won't be too easy in those states.

If you're not brining a job with you, you're gonna have a bad time in those places.

Where are you settled currently and what's it like? Also, even though US is a country could it be a separate continent on it's own because of how gigantic the States are?

Boston is like the Capital of Libtardia, super leftist.

Good to know, thanks mate

>Mississippi
That would be a colossal fuck up on your part. Might as well move to South Africa.

Depends on what you identify with the most. Montana is super super rural and depending on where you go you could basically live like people did a hundred years ago more or less. Mississippi is a bit poor and you can run into a lot of meth heads and such. Plus hurricanes and mosquitoes. Rural Maine is decent but if you find England a nightmare you
Might not like Maine, as they are spoiled brats in my opinion. They live their lives entirely conservative but vote left so they can jerk off to how moral and educmacated they are. I’m from the rust belt, being the most of the central Midwest from Kentucky to Iowa east and west and Michigan to Tennessee north to south. Avoid this like you would Cali. People aren’t as retarded but there are no jobs and rampant drug trafficking

How are you moving the US? Is it for work?

Well, I'm planning on sorting out my visa first and then look for a similar job I currently have here in England. I just wanna get out of here, live in peace and work with a gun in my closet (just in case).

Maine is spectacular.
Especially the Allagash/Aroostook county.
Good gun laws, too.
Winters are harsh, tho.

I hate England for it's absolute retardation in terms of laws and lack of protection for it's own citizens and their families. I can cope with spoiled cunts as long as I can protect my property from niggers and such.

Avoid any part of the south. Try the mountain west like Montana or Idaho.

>Mississippi
Mississippi is the nigger capital of the US. It has the highest gun violence rate, high violent crime rate without guns, high property crime rate, and is pretty much dead last in every category measured in terms of education. Why would you ever want to go there on vacation, much less to live?

Move to Alabama, they are our most based state at the moment.

If you move to Arizona you won't have to keep your gun in a closet. Concealed or open carry with no permit required. Literally the wild wild west.

Because it's really hard to find any relevant and down to earth information on the internet, I've literally searched for the most racist states on Google and those three states are always at the top of the lists.

Attached: 1560008145626.png (913x766, 779K)

Wisconsin is where you want to move to.

>South Africa
South Africa has a pretty high white population compared to Mississippi. They also speak English rather than Creole, French or Ebonics. I'd go to South Africa before going to Mississippi any day. It'd be a tough decision if I had to pick between Mississippi and Congo.

There's a lot of difference between regions in the USA I live in the Midwest which basically outside of the big cities is pretty poz free and 90+% white. The south is pretty good too but there are a lot of niggers in the deep south and a lot of beaners in texas. I'd avoid the west coast at all costs. New England is very white but very shitlibby.

Honestly, pick anywhere in the mid-west and you'll be good. I personally like Iowa a lot, tons of beautiful women and 90%+ white in the towns.

If you chose a southern state chose someplace in the woods. black people are scared of white people who live in the woods because they immediately assume your part of the KKK and wont come near you and you can do cool things in the woods.

you're jumping out of the pan and into the fire, senpai.

Same. Also newly-based Italy since I'm 25% Italian and Italian seems easier to learn than Hungarian

Don't think so. The US still allows you to protect yourself with a fucking bazooka while speaking English. I guess the US is 50/50 good and bad.

You might want to look at upstate New York. Tolerant enough where a Brit won't have any major problems but has all those qualities you're searching for such as racism and white people

I've heard a lot of good things about Alabama these days it's very cheap to live there

I recommend Atlanta Georgia, Hawaii, or southern California. All homogeneous areas that are essentially self contained ethnostates, and these people are passionate about exercising their second amendment rights.

I live in MS and the nigs are terrible, but the land and food is cheap, can live super easy on min wage here and still have money to save
no registration on firearms and can own whatever type of gun i want
just stay out of the bigger cities and niggers are pretty much non-existant

Attached: 1534788026925.jpg (500x376, 32K)

>I've heard a lot of good things about Alabama
ok but why are you lying though?

Mississippi is FULL of niggers. Maine is white, but has too many brain dead liberals. Montana is heavenly, but you REALLY need to be prepared for self sufficiency on a level unheard of in the UK.

niggers destroy everything

Check out the demographics of the state and county you're considering. There are plenty of counties that are 90% white or higher.

>Mississippi
>White

Mississippi is the blackest state in the USA.

This. One of the towns near where i live is mostly spics and the crime rate is high. Where I live, the population is 90% white and there is little crime.

>move to massachusetts
>deprive yourself of unalienable rights

Attached: c8f.jpg (640x480, 22K)