LGBT Crowds Attack Toronto Preacher!

All he wanted was to come out of the closet as Christian!

www-thepostmillennial-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thepostmillennial.com/video-toronto-lgbt-crowd-mobbed-a-pastor-and-the-pastor-was-arrested/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.thepostmillennial.com/video-toronto-lgbt-crowd-mobbed-a-pastor-and-the-pastor-was-arrested/amp/#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

Attached: Screenshot_20190608_132703.jpg (1080x1318, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepostmillennial.com/video-toronto-lgbt-crowd-mobbed-a-pastor-and-the-pastor-was-arrested/
youtu.be/QvOjPLhElnU
toronto.ctvnews.ca/pastor-charged-after-confrontation-in-church-wellesley-village-released-on-bail-1.4453380
globalnews.ca/news/5355366/church-wellesley-village-david-lynn-released/
youtube.com/watch?v=fIWeGXa9WA4
youtube.com/watch?v=sS6AlYBnnlM
youtube.com/watch?v=DA8cCDdTGXI
youtube.com/watch?v=OSXWw-6fx_g
youtu.be/iN9-zvDLO1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a shitty hyperlink. Lemme try that again

thepostmillennial.com/video-toronto-lgbt-crowd-mobbed-a-pastor-and-the-pastor-was-arrested/

Vancouver and montreal are the only cities worth living in when it comes to canada, I'd rather live by asians than faggot ass internationals

He got what he deserved. Why bother lecturing other people on how to live life?

Because we all live together. If other people fuck up and you let them run free, it will bite you in the ass one day.

Gays get so angry when you mention God lol

>Indian
>defending those degenerates
Yikes

At least the gays are white. Fuck niggers

As usual whites pick on poor black man and the poor black man was arrested. So progressive!

What would have happened if he screamed "racism"? Would the universe implode?

Mohammad would've thrown those faggots off a building.

Or just mind our own business. Those faggots are going to end themselves anyway.....

Can you prove its not fake news clickbait bullshit?

I'm not going to pick a side between nigger christcucks and faggot leafs

How the fuck are they going to charge a black man with a hate crime? Are gays higher up the totem pole in Canada?

They're at the top. I live a 15 minute walk from that intersection.

he's the most dedicated christian troll I've ever seen

based. if you are against gays, you're insecure in your masculinity or maybe even gay yourself.

I live in Toronto and I know the preacher. He's always at Dundas Square trying to debate random passersby. He's always amazingly calm and controlled. It's pretty amazing to watch, actually, especially when people start screaming in his face.

If people attack you then you can be arrested for causing a disturbance.
Our cops are almost as bad as the bongs.

Direct video link
youtu.be/QvOjPLhElnU

>Or just mind our own business.
They didn’t mind their own business. They could’ve easily walked on by without acknowledging him, but for whatever reason hearing a guy talk about god makes them stop dead in their fucking tracks and start screaming their heads off? Why is this?

Attached: F3E775F5-69A6-49EF-AC49-DCD71EAAEE74.jpg (640x392, 25K)

Attached: latent_homosexual_strategic_evaluation.png (1046x804, 961K)

Tripfags have no say in anything, get fucked son and shave ma fookin' ballz!

You people are pathetic. Those faggots need their heads busted in for attacking that guy.

Because if you don't they're liable to do things that are corrosive to your society. Like shit in the streets for instance

soo this proves the LGBT AND THE TORANTO POLICE ARE Racists. See where i'm going with this?

>Why bother lecturing other people on how to live life?

You mean exactly like liberals do?

Christianity isn't a race. Only Islam and Judaism are.

Look up Jesse Morrell, he's funny as fuck.

"An adoption centre? I wouldn't even let you sodomites in a pet store!"

Southern Baptist might as well be a race. Nigs but not nogs

The monotonous lie of the reprobate. Condemning sin is meant to prevent those who might be given over as reprobate by falling into the ways of sin and the world, especially children.

Attached: 6281AAFE-4AB9-4841-B53E-23744B62EB76.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

the rapture has begun

funny how the left love diversity , but only if they are on their leash

toronto.ctvnews.ca/pastor-charged-after-confrontation-in-church-wellesley-village-released-on-bail-1.4453380
globalnews.ca/news/5355366/church-wellesley-village-david-lynn-released/

Normalfag news reported on it, at least locally. though they had a more globohomo take on the situation.

what does the (A) mean ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fIWeGXa9WA4

>6:17
>I don't apologize for my God burning you with fire
jesus christ leafs...

Didn't know that was the denomination for black people

>Montreal
>Asian
That's like the Gay-Capitol of Canada you ultrafaggot. The only reason you don't hear more about it is because of stupid shit like OP happening or Cuckdeau being involved.

In my experience most Christian blacks are Southern Baptist and that’s typically the denomination that produces the most black gospel singers/choirs. They’re nice and more likely to value traditional marriages/nuclear family.

>pastor is black
>faggots are white

checks out, CF was right again.

Attached: common_filth_so.jpg (921x517, 56K)

Christianity is gay as fuck, at least the LGBTQPPODOF!@ are honest about it.

Niggers & faggots get the rope

You niggers allowed this shit to happen.
I hate faggots just as I hate niggers

take the northern ontario pill

Niggers & faggots: The most hated groups of people

I do like black widow

>lecturing other people on how to live life?
you mean like the faggot kikes do in every single form of media

Christians persecuted for their beliefs. Sounds familiar.

>Niggers cause higher crime
>Faggots cause higher AIDS
I hate niggers & faggots equally. Fuck both of these groups

>Or just mind our own business
That's why the world is turning to shit. Ignore the fags and they'll groom your son on the internet. Ignore the niggers and they'll move into your cities.

Whites who more likely than not hate white people

Are you off your meds?

>maybe even gay yourself
Muh dick tier liberal logic

his gf cheated on him with gay nigger.

>Break law
>Get arrested
Whoa...

He deserves it for living in Canada

Lol litterally the worst opinion, thanks poo

I see you dont just shit in streets you do it on your KB too.

Street shitter opinion discarded.

If those faggots had ignored him I would have never seen or heard that nigger. Now I have, thanks to their pathetic behavior. Also:
>Wellesley neighbourhood’s Sergeant Henry Dyck, who is openly homosexual
>Dyke

STOP SHITTING IN THE STREETS!

>cities worth living in

Attached: 1409704860443.png (303x311, 165K)

Attached: 1471760146396.jpg (630x405, 41K)

Demons

he wasn't lecturing people on how to live life. He was in a public space, preaching about love and tolerance. I'm not a christian, but even I see how fucked up this is.

Attached: all tripfags.png (1125x681, 63K)

>arachnophobia evolved into spider girl fetish
Surely there's a connection.

Attached: 782d7887fd17196d75dfb8b5f34ebe2e.jpg (1920x1080, 1.91M)

As if...any woman of my race that sleeps with niggers is Shit Tier in terms quality. Burn the coal, pay the toll

Now you know how other races feel about you niggers

Certainly what it seems like.

This.
He literally didn't say anything about homosexuality. He was saying "God loves everyone, and we all deserve respect." I know that neighbourhood very well, and they always lose their fucking minds whenever anyone even mentions Jesus or God. Church/Wellesley is a literal Gay Mafia hub. That preacher was being punched, had coffees thrown on him, followed when he walked further up the street, having his path blocked by an angry mob. Then when a gay police sergeant showed up, he immediately took sides with the crowd and arrested the preacher.

Here's the Raw Footage that shows everything from beginning to end:
youtube.com/watch?v=sS6AlYBnnlM

Here's how the media spun the story to make him look like a homophobe who is guilty of a hate crime:
youtube.com/watch?v=DA8cCDdTGXI

Here's another preacher who got attacked a few days earlier by the same people. Literally did NOT say anything about homosexuality, was just talking about Jesus and God. They punched him, destroyed his equipment, mobbed him, ripped up his flyers, set his hat on fire, and nonstop screamed at him:
youtube.com/watch?v=OSXWw-6fx_g

The Church/Wellesley/Jarvis area of Toronto is fucking insane. These people are all mentally ill and tyrannical.

Is this the same christfag preacher who hangs around near Union Station or Dundas Square?

Fags really are the minions of Sagan

You are dumb as fuck. Newfoundland is the place to be.

Yes.

Carl Sagan has minions?

This. Let them fight them hit them with a cluster bomb.

You say that like it surprises you. Justin Trudeau is the PM.

Newfoundland sucks.

Retard alert. You’ve never even been there. Go back to your cashier job at Piggly Wiggly, Cletus.

Fucking faggots

Enjoy your heroin and old people.

This. How do people not understand such a simple concept?

I hope someone kills Carlos Maza

worst girl

(((psychiatrists)))

you do know (((sigmund fraud))) was the father of psychiatry? and wrote in his books that he intended to use it as a weapon on the goyim right?

>Jew logic
Being against degeneracy means you're a degenerate. Rabbi taught you well.

fuck that pastor he was probably a rapist

Attached: brooklyn pastor raped own kids.jpg (785x971, 138K)

Attached: black incest pastor.gif (854x960, 153K)

Attached: MLK incest nigger.jpg (1027x955, 144K)

His channel is christforgivness on youtube
All of it was on live stream

They were swarming him with signs within minutes of his preaching beginning
Also people melting down and screaming is insane and saying he isn't welcome there
These people are possessed to some degree

Here's a really good video of an actual demon going up to David

youtu.be/iN9-zvDLO1E

David Lynn is a pretty good preached. You should check out his preaching from the speakers corner in London on YouTube, where he unwillingly gets into debates with muslims. It's always funny to see how little sense islam makes when confronted with the truth.

you are much more likely to be molested in public school than you are in the church

also, theres always going to be terrible people who get into positions of power, even in the church. Our job is to find them and remove them

i agree with you for once lets make let those lgbt facsicts know black lives matter!

>ass THIS round
>big tiddies
>ALL those eyes i can cover in semen
>white hair
>that waist
>ALL THOSE POSSIBILITES MAN
oh shit, this time its a little more than muh dick

Attached: 1540107508355.jpg (300x300, 16K)