Should simple assault be legal?

Is it any wonder that most men today are bitches when you've allowed the state to outlaw something as basic as fighting for your honor? A society which doesn't allow anything more than passive aggression is bound to be made up of betas and cucks.

The right to fight is the bedrock of manhood.

Attached: Assault.png (214x236, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_combat
law.stackexchange.com/questions/18681/what-is-the-status-of-mutual-combat-in-the-usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Should simple assault be legal?
it is, so long as you're a nigger

My fists, my choice.

Attached: assault-criminal-lawyer-300x244.jpg (300x244, 9K)

no but pic related should

Attached: 1529572841241.png (1024x768, 1.16M)

Oh yes, simple assault should be legal.
But don't go around punching sissies, that is just mean, and it is unmanly to go against someone your own size.

There's already a "fighting words" clause in the law.

Dueling should be legal as well, it promotes masculinity and positive natural selection.

The Holocaust wouldn't have happened if Germany had a Culture of Honor.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>fighting words
If I'm not mistaken, that's not a defense for assault, but for cops who want to arrest you for calling them fascists, etc.

The holocaust didn't happen.

Assault should be illegal but bring back dueling as a legal act. Death from the result should be unpunishable.

Attached: 1512574101429.jpg (233x750, 33K)

It's legal for 2 consenting adults to fight under common law as mutual combat. Unless your state got rid of it by statute. Even in the ubercuck land of Seattle mutual combat is still legal.

This.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_combat

The holocaust didn’t happen, Hitler lowered regulation on gun control. Also, the first KKK was funded by a jew (look it up).

>Even in the ubercuck land of Seattle

hey pal, I live in that ubercuck land!
law.stackexchange.com/questions/18681/what-is-the-status-of-mutual-combat-in-the-usa

An example of where this is not allowed is Seattle, WA. Municipal code SMC 12A.06.025 states

It is unlawful for any person to intentionally fight with another person in a public place and thereby create a substantial risk of:

1.Injury to a person who is not actively participating in the fight; or

2.Damage to the property of a person who is not actively participating in the fight.

B. In any prosecution under subsection A of this Section 12A.06.025, it is an affirmative defense that:

1.The fight was duly licensed or authorized by law; or

2.The person was acting in self-defense.

assault is the threat of violence
battery is the application of violence
battery is generally defined as an unlawful or unwanted touching of another person. Unless there is another applicable law, it would not be the crime of battery for two or more individuals to consent to mutual fight (presuming no serious damage or the use of weapons). Some states do have laws against even consensual fights however.

While I like some laws in the US where you can lawfully engage in a fight, I don't see where "Might is Right" will produce good things a lot of times.

It already is if there person assaulted is a nazi.

You incel faggots would be wiped out if simple assault was legalized.

So yea maybe it should.

that is the gayest fist ive ever seen. wristlet.

It's called Mutual Combat and it's legal in a few places.
Even where it's not legal, cops likely won't bother to charge a couple of lads having a scrap outside the pub if nobody's harmed. At least it used to be that way here.

well at least mohammed wont get in trouble. christ if i lived in britain id have done suicide by mass remove kebab

It's worse, in Eurocuck countries any physical clear cut self defense is treated as violent assault.