Matthew 10:5 “Go not into the way of the Gentiles”

Matthew 10:5 “Go not into the way of the Gentiles”
Matthew 15:24 “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
John 4:22 “Salvation is of the Jews.”

What did Jesus mean by this?

Attached: 502014285_univ_sqr_xl.jpg (600x600, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaria#History
youtu.be/6S8ZAWyAENw
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485
israelitewatchmen.com/Comparet/Noah-s Flood Was Not World Wide.pdf
nickpage.co.uk/books/gods-dangerous-book/ten-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-king-james-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Bible#King_James_I_and_the_Geneva_Bible
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=19544&
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still believing in Rabbi Yeshua

Attached: pozzed.jpg (1074x800, 95K)

He meant hail Evropa

How so? Elaborate.

But he was good boy rabbi.

He mean that he was anglo saxon and the heart of the european spirit.

:^)

I'm going to give each verse you quote it's own response because I can't be concise enough to address each verse in only a 2000 character response.

>What did Jesus mean by this?
The best way to begin to understand Biblical verse is by understanding a verse in the context of it's chapter. So let's look at the context. I will quote additional verses from each chapter you reference, but for further understanding you should read each of these chapters, Matthew 10, Matthew 15, and John 4 in full and that's a lot of text so I'm not going to quote all of it.

Matthew 10 is essentially an order from Christ to his apostles to directly rebuke the Jews and commit the highest of all capital crimes in Judea, blasphemy.

Go down not even half a page more in that same chapter and verse. Matthew 10:16-20 (KJV):
>16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Jesus is literally telling his disciples to go right up to the Jews and in their synagogues and BM them right to their face, knowing it will get them arrested, tortured, imprisoned, and for 10 out of 12 of them even murdered for it. This is to serve a greater purpose. Christ knows that his followers are not going to be accepted with open arms by the Jews, that there will be immense persecution at the hands of the Jews, that they will attempt to eradicate the Church, and that Christ himself will even be murdered by the Jews for his teachings. But that his sacrifice and the martyrdoms is what will inspire rebellion against the Jews.

>Matthew 10:5 “Go not into the way of the Gentiles”
Gentiles means other Isrealite nations.
the Israelite in Dispersion since 722 BCE.

>Matthew 15:24 “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
he was only sent to save Isreal. Why ? Because only Isrealites could sin.

>John 4:22 “Salvation is of the Jews.”
Salvation is of the Judahites. Jews is a modern translation.
Judahites were the only full tribe that came back from the Babylonian Dispersion in 586 BCE. There were some Benjamites and Levites as well.

You have to understand some terms for the Bible to make sense. You also need to understand some history that isn't in the bible.
I'll take it one by one.

So let's go with the whole neither Judean/Judahite or Gentile canard. What does Gentile mean ?
"The words Gens and Gentiles have a special meaning in the system of the Roman law and in the Roman constitution.
This is the official Roman definition of gentile by Festus:—
"That is called Gens Aelia which is composed (conficitur) of many familiae.
Gentilis is both one who is of the same stock (genus), and one who is called by the same name (simili nomine),
1 as Cincius says, those are my gentiles who are called by my name."

SAME family. SAME race.

That's what Gentile means. It doesn't mean non-jew, or another race or another family.
The Greek word used in the NT is ethnos which means “race"
in fact in my 1966 Catholic bible it says race and not Gentile..
see the thread ?

Attached: Race.png (1695x901, 155K)

Matthew 15 is a long chapter and contains many important parts, one of these parts is Christ's conversation with the Canaanite woman, who he has a dialogue with that reveals her faith, after which he heals her sick and dying daughter. Now the meaning of the dialogue with the Canaanite woman has lost a lot of historical context to most people living today and also seems very jarring when translated in English. For historical context, the Canaanites and Jews were basically at total war with each other at this time of Christ's ministry. They were considered "dogs" or "unclean animals" at the time. Christ has this encounter both as a test of the woman's faith and of his disciples in following him. Christ frequently ministers by turning what is expected completely on it's head. He establishes both a test of the woman's faith and a test of his apostles understanding and acceptance of his mission. By healing the daughter of a tribe that is at war with the Jews, but that this woman is of faith (which he calls "great faith in 15:28") Christ reveals that this war is not of God but is in direct opposition to God, that he is on the side of the Gentiles, and that his disciples are saved only through him.

The first and third are widely misinterpreted. The first one is saying don't go the way of the Pagan gentiles who are the only ones who existed at the time.
The third is saying that salvation is for the Jews (and then for the Gentiles which is often left out.)
Whether Christianity is universalist or ethnocentric is debateable. It depends on whether you believe a person can become of the House of Israel by converting since he is following the creed of the Hebrew Prophets like King David and Solomon.

don't listen to Christian Identity people the entire theology is a fucking mess of self-contradictions and double definitions I'll get to John 4:22 next

I'm not OP but what version of the Bible should I read? There's so many different translations.

Ian Smith's guide to who's who in the bible for Jow Forums

Cannanites are not from Cain. Kennites are.
Cannanites are from Canaan, son of Ham, son of Noah.
After the 12th century BC they became known as the Phoenicians and later the Venetians.

Askenazi Jews are from Ashkenaz the first son of Gomer, son of Japhet, son of Noah.
The rest of the Jews are from the Edomites through Esau. Esau was the son of Isaac and Rebekah, and the grandson of Abraham and Sarah.
He was thrown out of the tribe for Marrying two Caananite (sub tribe Hittite) women. For race mixing basically.
(1 of 3)

Cain's children eventually mixed with the children of Canaan. Now we have several families of a Satanic, incestuous, fallen angel seedlines. These are all referred to as Canaanites.
Kenites – direct descendants of Cain.
Kenizzites – branch of Kenites, nomadic hunters.
Kadomites – serpent worshipers of the Middle East from Mt. Herman where the fallen angels descended from Heaven.
Hitties – descendants of Heth son of Caanan. Also the tribe Esau married into, corrupting his line.
Perizzites – dwelled in the north Canaan forest country of Shechem, eventually mixed in with the Caananites 100%.
Rephaim - Giants the sons of the mixture of Kennites and fallen angels.
Amorites – offspring of the fallen angels and Canaan's descendants
Ammonites - the seedline of Lot and his first daughter, sworn enemy of Isreal
Moabites - the seedline of Lot and his second daughter, sworn enemy of isreal
Cannanites – Canaan's (son of Ham, grandson of Noah) descendants that stayed with him. Mixed with Kennites, became the Phoenicians.
Girgashites – prehistoric nomads mixed with Canaanites
Gibeonites - A tribe of Cannanites that pretended to be isrealites. Became a protected people of Isreal.
Jebusites – another hybrid tribe pre-Israelite inhabitants of Jerusalem mixed with Canaanites
Edomites - descendents of Esau mixed Cannanites, Hittites and Amorites - The seedline of New Testement Jews - Sephardic Jews today
Amalekite - the seedline of Amalek son of Eliphaz,son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites
Khazars - from the first son of Gomer, son of Japhet, son of Noah - Ashkenazi Jews
Arabs - from Ishmael, son of Abraham

(2 of 3)

God - Yahweh Elohim
Jesus - Yahshua Messiah
Jew - Edomite mixed with Caananites who were mixed with Kenites
Judean - a citizen of the Kingdom of Judah of any racial stock, tribe or religion.
Israelite- The 10 tribes under the leadership of Jeroboam from the Tribe of Ephraim split from the House of David to create the Northern Kingdom of Isreal.
Judahite- The tribes of Judah and Benjamin remaining loyal to the House of David. These tribes formed the Kingdom of Judah - Yeshua's bloodline.
Israel - the Physical Kingdom of Isreal
Isreal - The Seed line of Jacob (later renamed Isreal) grandson of Abraham (Isrealites and Judahites are both Isreal)
Israel - The United Monarchy of (Israel+Judah)
Essenes - Judahites who did not marry and pass on their seed. An ascetic Class of priests
Naassenes - the earliest gnostics, students of Mariamne the Edomite from the House of Herod
Nazarenes - the first Judahite converts to Christianity
Nazarites - Isrealites who took vows to not cut thier hair or imbibe in Alcohol. Yahshua's Brother James was one. Their title was Nazir.
Pharisee - A priestly class of primarily Edomites who followed the Tradition of the Elders (Babylonian Talmud) as equal to the Torah.
Saducee - Controllers of the priesthood. Always Edomites who did not believe in the resurrection of the dead, or in any other form of immortality

Yahshua was a Judahite
Yahshua was NOT an Edomite
Yahshua was NOT a Caananite
Yahshua was NOT a Kennite

So Yahshua was NOT a Jew
(3 of 3)

Not an argument, be specific.

With John 4:22 this verse needs to be understood in the full context of both the dialogue, the other instances where Christ reveals himself to Gentiles (he is accepted), and the instances where Christ reveals himself to Jews (they attempt to kill him, until he submits to his own death willingly). Christ is revealing himself, again to a Gentile woman, that he is the messiah. At first this woman rebukes him and denies him water to drink, and says that this is because he is a Jew. Then Christ tells her that she should question her pagan belief and not be so quick to judgment, because the savior of all mankind walks among the Jews. When she questions further what she means, Christ tells her of the prophesized Messiah, and she answers that she has heard of the same prophecy, of the Messiah who will appear from among the Jews. Christ then reveals to her that he knows the entire history of her life, before they ever met. She declares him a prophet, and asks if he knows of when the Messiah will come. This is when Christ reveals to her that the Messiah is him, the man she is talking to. The times that Christ reveals himself to Gentile women, he is accepted, indeed, the majority of the Samaritan woman's village is saved by her witness, if you go lower in the same chapter:
>39. And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

New king James is my favorite translation. Not too old English to understand and not too dumbed down to lose its poetic sound

KJV only. If you become Catholic the Latin Vulgate is acceptable too however more souls have been saved by the KJV than all other translations put together. Absolutely disregard any version published in the 90's or the 2000s like the ESV or the CEV as a heretical translation produced by satanic inspiration. Really, in my view, you should be enormously suspicious of ANY book published after 1900, and really more like 1750, and be very careful that you are not reading a document that is not fully a Jewish subversion or trick of some kind. The KJV was published in 1611 and I consider it to be doubly inspired, that is to say that it reveals even more of God than the original Koine Greek.

Nope.
She was a Samaritan from Samaria (the new name for the Kingdom of Isreal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaria#History
Samaritans followed the torah.
They claim descent from the tribe of Ephraim and tribe of Manasseh (two sons of Joseph) as well as from the Levites

So they were Gentile and Goyim (both of these words in the bible mean nations)

1) Don't be obsessed with this world. Reject pride.
2) All things in order. First the Israelites and then the Gentiles
3) Salvation comes from the Jews

Friendly reminder:
Cain has no living progeny. Every person with even one drop of Cain's blood was drowned in the Flood.

Based. Are you a Protestant?

William Tyndale for New Testament it was done in 1526 almost 100 years before kjv and he was burned alive for doing so
Septuagint for OT Sir Brenton Lancelot translation also from around that time
RH Charles Translations of Enoch 1 2 with the 3rd one as well along with book of Jubilees and Testament of the 12 Patriarchs
i would also recommend Nag Hammadi Scriptures as well it is quite interesting as well

Retarded christkikes coping, god, i hate you.

KJV is missing 7 books.
KJV is not a Bible
Sola Fide is a heresy
Protestants are not Christian.
KJV has DAMNED more souls than every other book put together.

I'm not going to derail the entire thread into a takedown of a specific heresy but Christian Identity is on it's face a movement created by Biblical illiterates solely to provide a theological argument for white supremacy. I'm a white nationalist but I'm not a white supremacist, the NSDAP were not white supremacists either. To address this issue in full I would need to address both the flawed theology as well as the flawed motivations and I just don't really care to do that right now I'd rather focus on scripture.

As Simeon say
>Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace.
>For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.

something like this

Attached: 1558205185827.png (1149x813, 314K)

Kikes

>Cain has no living progeny. Every person with even one drop of Cain's blood was drowned in the Flood.
That is completely untrue.
So tell us how Canaan went off and marreid a Hittite ?
A fully formed people.

The flood was local.

The Flood was not Worldwide
youtu.be/6S8ZAWyAENw (youtube)
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/ (bitchute)
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485 (transcript)
israelitewatchmen.com/Comparet/Noah-s Flood Was Not World Wide.pdf

We know for a fact that it was local because if you take either the timeline of the KJV Masoretic text OR the Septuagint, we have written history from the Egyptians, Sumerians and the Chinese during this time

Attached: Tarim.png (2349x1719, 3.65M)

None of that is true. Zero.
Argue your bible with me..

Read the chapters in their entirety instead of taking one sentence clips and you'll understand. Fucking worse than cnn with this shit John 4 is all about how Jesus DIDN'T just come for the jews and how the jews would turn him away.

Yes.

Deal with it Catholic.

Attached: quote-if-i-had-to-baptise-a-jew-i-would-take-him-to-the-bridge-of-the-elbe-hang-a-stone-around-marti (850x400, 66K)

No, i'm not Christian.

Attached: semites spritually.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>Yes.
How do you square Matthew 16:18-19 ?

KJV is total junk and was forced on the population.
95% of the people were using the Geneva Bible.
People like William Shakespeare Oliver Cromwell and the pilgrams!
Lancelot Andrewes, chairman of the 1611 KJV translators, used the Geneva Bible for his sermons .

It succeeded ONLY because other versions were banned. The Geneva Bible continued to sell – and in huge numbers. Indeed, it proved so popular that in 1616 the King was forced to ban the printing of the Geneva Bible by any English press. Although people continued to import copies, eventually the ban worked and the AV became the default English translation. Without any serious competition, its sonorous, prose wove itself into our culture.
nickpage.co.uk/books/gods-dangerous-book/ten-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-king-james-bible/

It however is seriously flawed and leaves out ALL references to who the Jews actually are.
Why ? Because the Old testament it uses is written by Masoretic Talmudic Jews from 700 - 1000 AD

I'm glad you brought up the Book of Matthew. Try Matthew 23.
>Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

Flood was not local.
Canaan probably married a cousin.
His son Heth is the father of the Hittites.

Attached: 1611-KJV-(Septuagint is biblical 1).jpg (1271x534, 612K)

Matthew is a Jew-edited version of Mark, which was written decades earlier by Gentiles for a Gentile audience, with Jesus the Gentile savior from the Greek-speaking GALILEE sent to save Aryans but murdered by Jewdemons who are the children of Satan.

not an argument monkey boy

Attached: molyneux wtf.png (924x627, 530K)

Kikes are Jews that hates Christ
You are a Jew
You hate Christ
Therefore, you are a kike.

So WHY the Septuagint for the Old Testement and NOT the KJV?

The Greek Septuagint version of the Old Covenant which was the Scripture in use in 30 AD and from which Jesus and the disciples quoted. The Septuagint is a Greek translation from the Paleo Hebrew Old Covenant books. Whenever there is a controversial passage in the King James Version, a more correct scriptural translation can usually be found in the English version of the Greek Septuagint. The reason for this is all English Bible translations, including the KJV are derived primarily from the Masoretic supplied text. This Late Hebrew language (1000 AD) version of the Old Covenants has a built-in Jewish (Edomite) bias that the Septuagint (265 BC) does not. Actually, bias is putting it politely. The Jewish scribes who created the Masoretic text (generally accepted as being compiled between 700-1000 AD) completely changed, shuffled pages and timelines, and removed (or inserted) some of the words, passages, and meanings of the original Hebrew text. The evidence of this is in the copies of the Greek Septuagint still in existence today and many of the quotes from the New Covenant by the apostles that are in the oldest manuscripts.

The Israelite translators of the original Paleo Hebrew into the Greek Septuagint made a true copy of what we call the Old Covenant. These are the Scripture Jesus and the disciples used and they were used for several hundred years AD by early Christians. The creation of the Greek Septuagint version of the original Hebrew text was commissioned by Ptolemy Philadelphus, the Greek king of Egypt at the time when Eleazer was High Priest of Judah, around 260 BC.

(Continued)

The Septuagint was translated from the original Paleo-Hebrew text by 72 Judahite, Israelite, and Levite scribes (not racial Edomite-Jews). This special commission of scribes knew the importance of "getting it right" for future generations. Supposedly it only took them 72 days and they were all in agreement as to their Greek translation. The Greek language was then the common language of "the world" in that era.

The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and hundreds of other New Covenant scrolls and manuscripts in the last 100 years confirms the Masoretic text is extremely and deliberately corrupt. For example, in Cave 4 at Qumran, a very ancient Paleo-Hebrew copy of Jeremiah was found which agrees almost entirely with the Greek Septuagint version. It is very different from the modern day Hebrew Masoretic Text of Jeremiah. The oldest Old Covenant Books found with the Dead Sea Scrolls matches or nearly so the Septuagint text, but not the Masoretic. The oldest manuscripts known of the Apostles writings also reveal the Catholic Church and other translators have added text that is not found in these earliest writings. Since 95% of all Bibles today are still based on the Masoretic supplied manuscripts (Old and some New Covenant versions) with changes only in phraseology (political corrections) and style, the false insertions and errors remain, and thus wrong doctrines continue in the "Christian" faith.

So here is one example of 100s of Why the Septuagint is the goto version of the Old Testament.

Luke 4, KJV:
>And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

Isaiah 61, KJV:
>The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

Isaiah 61, Septuagint:
>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me; he has sent me to preach glad tidings to the poor, to heal the broken in heart, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind;

So who is wrong here? Was it Jesus who quoted a line that isn't in the Masoretic Text? Why would Jesus quote the Septuagint if it wasn't correct? Or why is the verse that Jesus quotes incorrectly preserved in the MT and conflicts with what he said? Interesting conundrum for our KJV onlyist friend.

The Authors of the KJV tell us to use the Septuagint as well. I'll post that info

Martin Luther said Jesus comitted adultery.
He was a blasphemer. Following him leads to Hell

jews were promised that they would give birth to the Son of God because back in the days of Nimrod, all nations of the world gathered and formed a multiculti utopia with the idea of building the Tower of Babel, to attack God and Heaven. The only nation that did not participate in it was the nomadic tribe of Heber. Hence the others were given over to the pagan gods (devils) they already worshipped, each devil being assigned a part of the world to rule over meanwhile, while the Hebrews were singled out and through Abraham and Moses given the Law and prepared for the coming of Messiah. Unfortunately the jews were a very corrupt nation who constantly trespassed and tried to jew God, and ultimately rejected Him because they wanted a worldly king that would give them world power as messiah. Hence they became the synagogue of Satan, and another "who knew Him not, would accept Him" (gentiles aka Europeans in this case). Hence salvation was first promised to the jews, but as they rejected (which God had anticipated), salvation became available to all who repent and accept. This makes Christians the new and real Israel.

Jews stayed obstinate and turned to Satan, and hence they will give birth to their messiah, the antichrist. That is why they are the enemy of mankind.

Attached: 1528923795721.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

desu I really don't care. I would rather argue with atheists, pagans, jews, Satanists, and Catholics because at least they actually have a real presence beyond this imageboard and there is more significant purpose in doing so. But essentially my argument is this, we see from Christ's life that he began a huge conflict with the Jews, and has essentially drafted all of the Gentiles, non-Jews, into this conflict with him. This has quite literally manifested itself across the entire Earth, the full history of the past 2000 years is basically all of men being pulled into this conflict between the non-Jews and the Jews, between Christ and the Synagogue of Satan, whether they like it or not, whether they accept it or not. Many are called but few accept, as the Bible says. Now there is a very specific prophesy that details exactly how Israel is eventually destroyed and how the Synagogue of Satan comes to bow before the feet of the returned Lord and know that he loves us, I can elaborate on this more if you want.

But Christian Identity throws all of this out of the window and twists scripture into unrecognizable directions solely out of a proud and vain need for whites to be called the chosen people of the Old Testament. And they understand none of the implications of what this means (that they become a death cult praying for their own destruction at the hands of all other people on the planet, as the Jews do). Essentially, Christian Identity people hate Jews so much that they want to become Jews so they can die and go to Hell instead of the Jews. That is how twisted and non-sensical it is.

the original KJV had the apocrypha in it you do know that right? and you can also buy KJV apocrypha

why did Israel take that name when it was actually 2 nations JUDAH ( benjamin / judah ) which is where jews of today come from and Israel the other 10 tribes who were lost to Assyrian captivity before Judah went to Babylon
>where are the lost 10 tribes
>what is paleo hebrew
>Yggdrasil is the tree of life even has 9 "spheres" with the10 being the source
>Denmark = the name Denmark, refers to the mythological King Dan
weird one of the lost ten tribes they also have the tree of life and simliar runes must be a coincidence or something

Attached: 342343242342.jpg (300x265, 12K)

>take over world for vatican
>tell everyone you're jews
amalekites.

Attached: cf4066e9056ca1bd40d23ee78809bee6.jpg (736x917, 84K)

looks like all these anti-Christ posters took a break from blackedposting to strawman Christianity hahaha

get back to your blacked threads JIDF!

>and has essentially drafted all of the Gentiles, non-Jews, into this conflict with him.
Woosh

Jesus came ONLY for Isreal because only Isreal could sin. PERIOD.
Amos 3:1 Listen, Israelites, to this prophecy which Yahweh pronounces against you, against the whole family which I brought up from Egypt:
Amos 3:2 You ALONE have I known of all the families of earth, that is why I shall punish you for all your wrong-doings.

Yaweh Elohim (God) has ONLY known Isreal EVER. No one else.

Mat 15:24 Jesus said in reply, "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."
Only the Lost tribes of Isreal. Jesus words out of his own mouth. Not Paul's, not Peter's. God's mouth.

Footnote:See Mat_10:5-6
"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Jesus says He ONLY came for and ONLY sent his Apostles for the lost tribes of Isreal.
The only clan he (Yahwaeh Elohim) had ever known

So then you have to figure out. Who is Isreal today. It's not the Jews. The Jews are Edomites and Khazars.

>jews hate Christ/Christianity/Christians
You will never make this meme real

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

So Jesus came for the Lost tribes of Isreal ONLY and the known tribes Isreal(Judah and Benjamin and some Levites).
SOME of the lost Tribes were in Greece, they were also in other lands.

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Only the Lost tribes of Isreal. Jesus words out of his own mouth. Not Paul's, not Peter's. God's mouth.

So who exactly are these tribes ?

Rom 9:8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Elohim, but the children of the promise are reckoned by the seed.
They are the children of the Promise. As known by their SEED. Seed means physical hereditary line. The Greek word is Sperma. There is no such thing as Spiritual Sperm. It's clear to me but I am expected to do some extensial flips to see "Spirtual seed" there somewhere.
Well what ONLY seed do they mean ??

Gen 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. Isacc's seed is Isreal
Jesus came ONLY for the seed of Isacc

In fact Yahweh tells us that the New Covenant will ONLY be with Isreal. This is the promise of Rom 9:8
Jeremiah 31:31 'Look, the days are coming, Yahweh declares, when I shall make a new covenant with the House of Israel (and the House of Judah)

The essence of the Bible narrative is that the Israelites (White Men), being a forgetful people, would cease to understand who they were. As a result of the 745 BC Dispersion, these Lost Israelites forgot their religion, their origins, their Identity as Israel
This state of amnesia is confirmed by Paul in the Book of Romans:

Romans 11:25 “For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of THIS MYSTERY, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that BLINDNESS IN PART is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Greeks be come in.”

Few use the og KJV

I disagree strongly with this person but they are 100% right here.

>historical truth
>meme
Gtfo kike

Acts disproves your theory.

who is Yuya?

. The study of his mummy showed that Yuya had been a man of taller than average stature and the anatomist Grafton Elliot Smith considered that his appearance was not typically Egyptian.

"it is conceivable that he had some Mitannian ancestry, since it is known that knowledge of horses and chariotry was introduced into Egypt from the northern lands and Yuya was the king's 'Master of the Horse'."

LONDON (Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy center, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

also do you know the Story of Akhentaten ?

He is noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten, which is sometimes described as monolatristic, henotheistic, or even quasi-monotheistic. An early inscription likens the Aten to the sun as compared to stars, and later official language avoids calling the Aten a god, giving the solar deity a status above mere gods.

The deified Aten is the focus of the monotheistic religion of Atenism established by Amenhotep IV, who later took the name Akhenaten (died ca. 1335 BCE) in worship and recognition of Aten. In his poem "Great Hymn to the Aten", Akhenaten praises Aten as the creator, giver of life, and nurturing spirit of the world

Attached: 324324245234.jpg (700x590, 95K)

Nope

He meant the kikes are such ckickenshits that if you can fix them you can fix anyone. But kikes can only be fixed if they want to be fixed. Unfortunately all they care about is being kikes so the universe is moving on without them.

Which Geneva Bible? 1560 or 1599 Luther Edition?

This user gets it. Cripple Chan will never recover

who cares ? racewar now!

The Bible is full of non-Israelite sinners.
Jesus had non-Israelite ancestors:
Tamar
Rahab
Ruth

So put on your logic hat and don't twist things. Read what is said simply.

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

The Law is the commandments, ordinances, judgements and statutes of the Covenant.
If you not party to the Covenant, then you are not party to it's law.
ONLY Isrealites could transgress the law.
Don't believe me ?

Rom_4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
No Covenant= No Law= No transgression= No sin.

So when Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. It was for ONLY the world of Isreal. Why ?
Because only Isreal could sin (transgress the Laws of the Covenant)

Mat 15:24 He said in reply, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.'

Eph 2:15 invalidating the law of commandments in ordinances, in order that he might create the two in himself into one new man, thus making peace Footnote: d Also see Col_2:14, Col_2:20, Act_11:1-3.

TLDR/
Only Transgression of the Law is sin. No Law, no sin.

>whites are DA REAL JEWS
>DAS RITE

This is getting into black Hebrew Israelite-tier territory.

Luther was a drunkard at times and said tons of outrageous stuff. It's hearsay evidence that Luther said this, but I won't deny he could have at some point. And of the Catholic saints not a single one was not a sinner.

The Church is the membership body of Christ, which Christ appointed Peter as it's first leader. The Church is not a particular building or denomination. I'll argue with schismatics but, save for outright heretical factions, I don't personally believe any denomination in it's totality is saved or damned. I would expect the Kingdom that is to come to be populated both with Catholics, Apostolics, Orthodox, Protestants, and of many more denominations. But you aren't going to see any gay pastors who died of AIDS in unrepentant sin etc.

The Law is to be divided into two parts:
The moral law which is written on the hearts of all men and is eternal
The ceremonial laws which apply only to the Israelites before Christ
Paul is speaking of the moral law.

1599 I would guess but don't know for sure. Most of the Geneva Bibles have 1599 printed on them but were actually printed underground in 1610++

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Bible#King_James_I_and_the_Geneva_Bible

As a mennonite I don't like you but catholics are still the worst.

what part is he right abbout there is no twisting why do jews looks "white"? because we are related its quite simple

dude not an argument i made actual points regarding what you said and your response is just some retarded ad hominem and you were not listening to what i said Israel =/= Judah where jews come from you do know there were two seperate nations right?

Attached: 3424134143143.jpg (721x490, 199K)

He was saying that the original religion of the Jews was basically correct, but that the Jews at large had fallen away from the truths of their religion into degeneracy.

Jews are from Stem, Europeans are from Japheth

Job from the Book of Job is a "gentile"

black Hebrew Israelites are a really funny joke and white Hebrew Israelites are just a joke that isn't funny. It's funny when blacks do this entire act because we hold very low expectations for them, so seeing them on the street spouting pure horseshit but also viciously going after Jews and trolling them in a fashion that absolutely enrages them (but that they can't really respond in kind to because of political correctness taboos that basically say you have to allow any crazy black to say whatever he wants on the street and just deal with it) is really good entertainment. But that's all it is, entertainment derived from someone else's ignorance. When whites that profess to be intelligent adopt this same act with their own racial twist on it, it is just cringey.

True. Job was not an Israelite, yet there was "no man like him on earth, upright and blameless"

This is REALLY simple
In order to be bound to the commandments, judgments, statutes and ordinances of the Covenant, you have to be part of the Covenant.
You listed all women who would have been grafted into the tree by marrying an Isrealite.

>a few jews in a crowd hated Jesus 2000 years ago
Face it, jews love Christianity. Christians are the only ones keeping Israel afloat with gibs and literally making the shithole into a major tourist hub because all the christcucks want to see where Jeshua lived and all the other Jewish stories took place

Attached: without jeshua we be africans and shieeet.png (616x453, 62K)

It means he didnt came to "save" all of the goym only the chosen ones, but after they decided that giving up on usury was a no no they decided to kill him, then he changed his view as if it was a "miracle" and now he he came to save everyone.

that is another ad hominem "Jews" dont fulfill any of their OT prophecies only Europeans do jews did not spread the word to the four corners of the earth and preached it among the heathens can you tell me who did? can you make an actual argument with any sources or facts or anything or just your opinion which has no value

Job is a Goy. He is the Grandson of Esau and a ruler of Edom.
Edom at that times had people that were still racially pure. Esaus curse was being the product of incest, but he was still racially pure.

There is no Latin in the old testament.
Follow along

“I will make nations of thee"
"I will make GOY of thee"
Genesis 17:6

H1471 - גֹּי גּוֹי Goy

In the Old Testament, which was written in Ancient Hebrew, whenever you see the word Gentile in the English Bible, the Hebrew used the word goy if it was in the singular, or the plural form of it, goyim. This word means precisely nation and nothing else.

Yahweh told Abraham in Genesis 17:6 “I will make nations of thee.”

In the Hebrew Yahweh said, “I will make goyim of thee.” It would have been utterly too silly to
translate this, I will make Gentiles of your descendants. The translators translated it correctly
here as nations. When the twins, Jacob and Esau were still in the womb of Rebekah
their mother, they struggled together and she prayed to Yahweh to tell her why this was so and
Yahweh answered her, “Two nations are in thy womb.”
In the Hebrew original this says, “Two goyim are in thy womb.” Certainly Yahweh never told
her that two Gentiles are in thy womb. Here the translators had to translate it correctly as
nations. But, this is exactly the same word which they translate as Gentiles in most other places.

Yahweh’s laws are divided into four classes, commandments, judgments, statutes and ordinances. The COMMANDMENTS are the major rules governing man’s duties to his God. The JUDGEMENTS are the rules governing man’s relation to other men.
The STATUTES are the general rules for the health, prosperity and peace of the nation. This includes the dietary, agricultural, social and economic laws. Finally, the ORDINANCES are the religious regulations for the various festivals, sacrifices and offerings and the levitical priesthood.

Of these laws, only the ordinances have been set aside by Yahshua in the New Testament.
The other laws of Yahweh are still in force.
Thou shalt not steal, and thou shalt not commit adultery are still as important today as when Moses carried the stone tablets down Mount Sinai. However, we do not expect to gain our personal salvation by keeping the laws, this was never the purpose of the laws. We do expect to gain the peace, prosperity and good order of the community. We have tried to do this by enforcing the laws of our city, state, and our nation. Let no one be misled into thinking Yahweh’s commandments, judgments, and statutes have been set aside by the New Testament, these are permanent laws.

People say Christianity is all spiritual, so we have abolished the law. Not so! In Romans 7:14, Paul tells us the LAW is spiritual. In Romans 3:31 Paul says, “Do we then make void the law through faith? Yahweh forbid: yea, we establish the law.” Just as our perfect God exists forever, so do His perfect laws. Psalm 111:7-8 tells us, “The work of His hands are verity and judgment: all His commandments are sure. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.” Yahshua affirms in Matthew 5:18 that not the smallest part of the law will pass away, until heaven and earth pass away. Revelation 21 shows us that this is not until after the Yahshua’s triumphant 1,000 year reign.

rosettedelacroix.com/?p=19544&

Also this is a perfect place to point out that seedlines for Israelite were through the father.
The Canaanites followed matriarchal lineages.
Seed means sperm in the bible. it's pretty clear. Your father had to be Isrealites and your mother had to be from a racial line that would not make the child a mamzer. (mixed race)
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm

i know Gentile does not mean what everyone thinks it does and it is funny Jesus said go not among the Gentiles aka the NATIONS also the "Lost sheep of the House of Israel" aka lost tribes of Israel?
also
20 "Arius, king of the Spartans, to Onias the high priest, greeting. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are brethren and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare; 23 we on our part write to you that your cattle and your property belong to us, and ours belong to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you accordingly."

20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:

21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

why did Jesus say this after some Greeks show up?

can you explain any of this to me?

underrated

Indeed.
Also the Edomite Pharasiees KNEW that the real Israelites were in Greece and beyond. EVERYONE did. Jesus did, the Apostles did, Paul did.
John 7:33-35. 33 Jesus said, “I am with you for only a short time, and then I am going to the one who sent me. 34 You will look for me, but you will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come.”
35 The Judahites said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we cannot find him? Will he go where our people live scattered among the Greeks, and teach the Greeks?

The dispersed AMONGST the Greek? Where were the Judahites ? Judah is a country not a religon or race of people. Judahites are the Tribe of Judah. Isrealites are the lost tribes.
Where were they ? AMONGST The Greeks. That is why Paul and Andrew go directly to Greece.
They knew that was where they were I think. How ? because it seems everyone knew.

In Christ there is not Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all.

Colossians 3:11

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28

Attached: A42BEA52-B5DB-4910-8F23-067341719073.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

So Jesus job was to die for the sins of the Israelite world, to get them back into a state of Grace.
While he was alive he did not goto the Israelites.
He sent his Apostle to the Isrealites AFTER he had died and washed away the sins of the world (the world of the people who could sin - The world of the dispersed Israelite)
See the Isrealites forgot who they where and were dispersed all over Europe.

Check this out.
"Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They (the Scots) journeyed from Greater Scythia (Greek borders) by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea (between greece and Italy) and the Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar), and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken a single foreigner."

Scottish Declaration of Independence
6 April 1320

The Scots had an unbroken line of Kings 113 strong. The Scythains protected the tribe who were from the royal line of King David of Judah and were called...
The MacCabees. That means that that the Scottish and Scythians were Judahites. Jesus, David and Solomon were Judahites..

Attached: Declaration_of_arbroath.jpg (2034x2147, 993K)

>In Christ there is not Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all.
Scythian means cultured in that context as opposed to Barabarian. Slave as opposed to free.
What he is saying is, Look it does not matter if you are a Judean Israelite or a Greek Isrealites. it doesn't matter if you are a slave or a free Isrealite. It doesn't matter if your tribe has reverted to barabrism or is Educated like the Scythians.
All are Isreal in Christ.

Same as Galatians 3:28
The correct translation of this verse is:“There is neither Judean or Greek [meaning there is no difference between the Judahites of Judea and the Israelites of the dispersion, since all Israel (of both houses, as per Jer. 31:31 and Hebrews 8:8) are cleansed by their Kinsman Redeemer, Jesus Christ], there is neither slave nor free [meaning all Israelites, whether freemen or bondservants, were redeemed by the sacrifice of the Lamb] , there is neither male nor female [meaning both male and female Israelites were redeemed by Yahshua] for you are all one in Jesus Christ [meaning we are one people, Israel, under our Kinsman Redeemer, Yahshua Messiah]. Only Israel was promised a Redeemer and only Israel got one. All Israel was redeemed, whether Judahite or Israelite, male or female, bond or free, butcher, baker or candlestick maker.

'Look, the days are coming, Yahweh declares, when I shall make a new covenant with the House of Israel (and the House of Judah),
(Jeremiah 31:31)

And in fact God does find fault with them; he says:
Look, the days are coming, the Lord declares, when I will make a new covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah,
(Hebrews 8:8)

And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
(Mat 15:24)

The Synagogue of Satan is the enemy. Jews who aren’t really Jews.

Revelation 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Attached: A104B64D-643D-4730-9762-8E83A85DA444.jpg (584x1200, 166K)

Basically BTFO-ing globalists.

Yeap.
And most white people have forgotten who they are.
Some will wake up.
Most won't.

>muh Joos!

You shills are so predictable.

Attached: 1559145606018.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

>anyone reading this wall of text

Attached: 1559088747690.jpg (500x564, 22K)

>8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

>trust me, I know what white people really need!

No you don't, mutt.

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

You dumbass, I came not to bring peace but a sword. I will divide father against son, mother against daughter, daughter in law against mother in law.

Jesus was saying he has come to subvert the love of family in favor of universal love of all humanity. Christianity is the underpinning of cuckery. Fanily values were the basis of pre monotheistic societies. They were in line with kin selective altruism. Christianity inverts this natural biologically adapted behavior, favoring beliefs above Gene's. Memes above genes.

No he was saying that his message would not bring peace because it will create conflict between those that accept and reject him