What should the punishment for Big Tech be?

Attached: 1555196897763.png (1054x927, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gg2SiFqQw8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diversity

Exactly this again.

>Sign says: I collaborated with the Bolshevik

Attached: major_karl_biedermann.jpg (500x739, 116K)

Too much government funds in big tech, they're literally untouchable. PULL THE PLUG

youtu.be/gg2SiFqQw8Q

There really is no greater punishment

In California it's actually illegal for employers to discriminate against someone for their political beliefs.
The law was put in place because of commies being blacklisted in Hollywood. I don't know if anyone on the right has ever successfully sued on the basis of that law, but it's there.

of thought?

It's actually in Article 3 of our constitution that you can't discriminate against people because of their political views. Nobody cares and AfD politicians are regularly kicked out of events and restaurants. I am always confused why they don't sue them afterwards.

>wanting to give your enemies your money

Because it would send out a bad message if the AfD, which is against all forms of invasion by foreigners, is invading private properties. It's a catch 22.

There is already a remedy for monopolistic behavior.

no, not to be allowed back into the restaurant, but to get compensation or even get their asses on probation or into jail.

cuck, public policy >>>> (((private property)))

fpbp

Treat them like the tobacco companies were treated.

Make social media an 18+ thing and then hold the tech companies accountable when underage people use their platform.

Jail for mass espionage, gangstalking, human experimentation on large scale, election interference, foreign propaganda, crimes against the economic order...

Death by firing squad

Trebuchet into a wall with giant spikes.

This. The anti trust ls a slap on the hand so tech doesn't an hero. It would be too obvious for the gov jews just to bail them out like banks.

death by firing squad. they can practice their equality degeneracy in hell.

Good ideas.

>muslim lawyer
he's going to lose

Attached: 1489377361081.png (507x540, 64K)

He should have got a white male lawyer, he will lose

Public spanking

Attached: 1529757879687.png (512x512, 112K)

/thread

Damore look like an amalgamation of every white guy with an Asian girlfriend, by that I mean a Jew.

She's a poo

That one weird brown girl had the right idea with youtube HQ

Carpet bombing

LOL, I thought exactly the same.

based

fpbp

hear hear

Attached: 1548610663733.jpg (1649x1003, 346K)

they're gonna do the same thing they did with standard oil and bell systems, eventually; break em up into a bunch of smaller pieces and watch em congeal back into the same goo after a few decades. Ultimately we need to or it's all just an exercise in futility

No, fuck this case. We should be fighting for MORE employer rights not less. I should be able to fire someone for whatever fucking reason I want, its my business. I don't care if Google won't hire conservatives, conservatives shouldn't hire liberals then. If you want to work in a lib company keep your fucking mouth shut.
Fuck you statists supporting this retarded shitskin

Attached: 1559240695614.jpg (500x329, 52K)

triple backflip head chopping with a glorious japanese katana folded 1000 times

Lol, you're the bootlicker. This shitskin lawyer is trying to make it illegal to discriminate based on political affiliation
That works both ways dumbfuck.
Keep the state out of my business!

libertarianism is for retards

So I should be forced to hire shitlibs and commies then?
You realize the Californian law was passed because people didn't want to hire communists? Is that a bad thing to you?

Collaborated is a funny way of saying tried surrendering.

hanged

Guy looks like Richard Ashcroft

i still like the clitboard

Death.

>surrendering meant helping the enemy occupy one of the most important cities in the Reich

We are talking about total war here. Fighting until the last man is able. Young and old.

Attached: download (1).jpg (267x189, 9K)

>Those amounts of creating constants for images
yikes

Take it a step further: ALL senior management and ALL executives must be replaced with diversity hires.

Lawsuits dont do anything to corporate psychopaths, you need to kill them.

This isn't a bad idea honestly.

There should be way more studies on the effects of social media on kids; those fucking four and five year olds who can't function without their ADHD youtube videos are probably worse-off in the long term than they'd be from drinking a fucking beer in high school.

Anal Rape

This was thrown out again though

yeah, fight fire with fire guys poo up our enemies im sick of their morally superior white fuckin faces

Regulate them as publishers plus fine them into oblivion.

Hung from the neck until dead.

>What should the punishment for Big Tech be?
AI GF for every 4pol poster.

Attached: kininaru.jpg (645x558, 79K)

Death, I honestly think most of the problems in current society are from social media. You can't put genie back in the bottle, but god I wish we could.

I think screens and social media is far more detrimental than nicotine.