IQ TESTS BE RACIS N SHEEEEIT

>be npr jew
>be on reddit in Jow Forumstodayilearned
>see TIL post about how it is illegal to give IQ tests to black kids in california
>go into comments to see that it's not true
>find out it's true
>start an entire radio series dedicated to invalidating IQ tests because they are "racially biased"
>literally admit in first show that blacks have same distribution as whites, except 15 points lower on average
>ignore that and say the difference is racial bias because reasons
>go look deeper into why california has the ban against black kids taking IQ tests
>blacks sued because all their kids were getting put in retarded classes because IQ test said they were retarded
>black mom at heart of lawsuit had no clue her kid was put in retard class until some lawyers came along and told her to sue (brilliant!)
>california almost argues that blacks are inferior and that's why they score lower
>dont and lose
>judge bans IQ tests for black kids only (kek)
>fastforward 40 years
>interview black kid, now 60 year old man, that was "wrongly" put in retard classes
>he's clearly retarded
>is clueless about his famous case that got him out of retard classes and into normal classes where he still wasnt able to graduate cause he couldnt keep up
>still cant read and blames the state
>but is retard so he doesnt really give a fuck and is generally happy
>end program saying how IQ tests ignore that this kid, now man, is a WHOLE person that shouldnt be reduced to an intelligence score
this shit's good guys. they're unintentionally redpilling everyone on race and IQ and saying IQ tests are racist because of things like "acquired knowledge" questions. like you cant ask black kids who wrote romeo and juliet because "they might not have learned that". this is all gold.

Attached: npc.jpg (892x294, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLndueWMub3JnL3JhZGlvbGFi&episode=NTgwYjA4MTItMjY2NS00ZGIwLWJkMGYtNzI4NGMzODE5ZGRj&at=1560012992958
centerforhealthjournalism.org/2013/10/08/language-gap-between-rich-and-poor-evident-toddlers
youtube.com/watch?v=0PE_9i-XNtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=XxizB02d0gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

>podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLndueWMub3JnL3JhZGlvbGFi&episode=NTgwYjA4MTItMjY2NS00ZGIwLWJkMGYtNzI4NGMzODE5ZGRj&at=1560012992958
link to podcast

This is the second thread of this I've seen. It spurred good discussion last time but why are you spamming?

I'd like to see what kind of questions an IQ test that is biased towards blacks would ask.
If it's possible to racially bias an IQ test then it must be possible to make one that gives blacks an average IQ that is a standard deviation higher than what it gives whites.

Attached: 1559972275836.jpg (1080x1060, 626K)

Math
Game over for niggers

Attached: 1560000031309.jpg (1087x1200, 249K)

>who wrote romeo and Juliet
is the perfect example of a question not on any IQ test ever.

last thread reached bump limit so made a new one. spamming? if someone is posting links to this thread in other threads it's not me. also, your id is fag

Ah god, I listened to radiolab when I was still centrist but had to quite because of the insufferable editing and conversation style. Who talks like this in real life? Who?

Attached: california school tests and demographics.png (942x1148, 319K)

No, I'm asking the opposite. What questions can we ask that will give the niggers an advantage over whites?
Obviously our swarthy cousins can't into 2 + 2 = 4.

huh. not sure i remember that one. unless it was about a guy that switches genders like hourly.

Most blacks I’ve encountered strike me as mentally slow with a limited vocabulary.

I like that one NPR show where one jew interviews another jew and they discuss information from a jewish source.

Attached: npr12132.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I call that one All-day Edition.

what was going on in the 90s where anti-semitism was a big deal?

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

>If it's possible to racially bias an IQ test then it must be possible to make one that gives blacks an average IQ that is a standard deviation higher than what it gives whites
You could try one with questions like "what's the best black n mild nigger?"

The evil satanic talmudic khazar neocon trotskyite kabbalah zohar PNAC jews were taking over.

My favorite is called Very Few Things Considered.

Same Things Considered is better.

Probably the militia movement, which was largely a reaction to the murder of Randy Weaver's family and the massive child sacrifice by fire to Moloch that the Jews held publicly in Waco. The movement was only turned back with the Oklahoma City false flag.

Oh man this is just hyper manipulative. Scary music, manipulated voice over during a simulated IQ test. This is pure propaganda.

>what's the best black n mild nigger?
I've no idea. I guess that's a good start then.

sauce? i want to laugh at the retarded nigger.

I don't know either but it's probably grape.

tbqh I was too young to care much about OKC when it was on talmudvision, but looking into that later on in life was probably my turning point
>omfg conspiracies are real

>Most blacks I’ve encountered strike me as mentally slow with a limited vocabulary.
Once dated a black women. She obseesed over my vocabulary and cooking because she didn't understand me half the time. She really liked me when she thought over my meaning though.
Not sure if she was sarcastic or intrigued, probably both. I'm unpretentious (I hope) so I don't talk down to people.They will learn or not. She had trouble keeping up. I'm no great genius either. Can confirm that blacks have lower vocabulary.
centerforhealthjournalism.org/2013/10/08/language-gap-between-rich-and-poor-evident-toddlers

Attached: 284965.jpg (874x590, 76K)

wine

>who wrote romeo and juliet
this kind of question wouldn't be on an IQ test though...

in case of maddog 20/20, for me it's the orange
it's like going to the micky d's, except you don't have to put your own booze in it

>grape
kek
If they wern't so dangerous they would make great pets. So amusing:
youtube.com/watch?v=0PE_9i-XNtc

If you haven't already seen it, there's a fantastic documentary about it called "A Noble Lie" or something close to that. Would recommend.

bless you user. Based, heterosexual, and chad.

I dislike repeats, too, but I hadn't seen this on the first go around and am glad to see it now.

Think I might have watched it way back when. I'm interbutz generation so it was really a matter of pouring over what I could find about it and trying to sift out bullshit from truth.
>yeah so uhhhhhhhh
>we confiscated 75 CCTV tapes from when the yellow exploding van went by
>but uhhhhhh
>yeah, it turns out all of them were being changed exactly when the van went by so there was nothing to see
>aaaaaaaand we're just going to hang on to these because there's no need for you to look at them
wew FBI

And that's just the start of it

This so hard. PROVE IT'S BIAS ASSHOLES - make a test that WHITES AND ASIANS wouldn't do better than blacks on. It would be worth millions, and glory forever. However, it's not possible.

They've done that. It's basically just questions about hood slang. Unfortunately it doesn't work across time and space - nigspeak varies too much.

Yeah and of course every single ATF agent just happened to be out of the building that day. And then there was the instance where the Feds kidnapped some guy they thought was involved and tortured him to death in custody before later admitting he had nothing to do with it.

>PROVE IT'S BIAS ASSHOLES - make a test that WHITES AND ASIANS wouldn't do better than blacks on. It would be worth millions, and glory forever. However, it's not possible.
If you make one on what blacks seem to think is social culture and is mostly focused on black culture. Slap the title 'IQ test' on it or even 'Social IQ test', it might run on black twitter like a fire when the 'results' come out. That's about all I can think about doing it.
This.

High IQ shiet

Attached: 1559941461401.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

>and tortured him to death in custody before later admitting he had nothing to do with it.
WAIT WERE THEY LOOKING FOR THE SECOND DRIVER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue

Who knows. Maybe they just wanted to please Satan or the guy had crossed them somehow or was politically inconvenient.

And before I go, I just want to say that the entire CIA media has blood on their hands by being accessories to the crime, after the fact or not. RICO laws to round these sick criminals up and sed them to club fed would be far too kind.

I like the Sunday afternoon game show, "you goys don't know"

>fag ID
Haha faggit

Read about that back when people had their own websites. Claimed to be the brother of the lawyer or something. About as trustworthy as wikijudea or snjewps, when you think about it.

And then you get to gitmo or any of the other prison torture camps, learn about psychological conditioning, and it's like a (((certain group))) of people are just sadists.

>it's like a (((certain group))) of people are just sadists
You ought to look into Kevin MacDonald. He was a regular professor who wrote an increasingly-antisemitic trilogy of academic books about Jews. One of the core traits he identified in them was psychological aggressiveness. Also, here's a description of their behavior from 1900 years ago:

(105) Josephus - Against Apion

Book II, Chapter 8

Apion becomes other mens prophet upon this occasion; and says, that “Antiochus found in our temple a bed, and a man lying upon it; with a small table before him, full of dainties; from the [fishes of the] sea, and the fowls of the dry land. That this man was amazed at these dainties thus set before him. That he immediately adored the King, upon his coming in, as hoping that he would afford him all possible assistance. That he fell down upon his knees, and stretched out to him his right hand, and begged to be released. And that when the King bid him sit down, and tell him who he was, and why he dwelt there, and what was the meaning of those various sorts of food that were set before him; the man made a lamentable complaint, and with sighs, and tears in his eyes, gave him this account of the distress he was in; and said: that he was a Greek: and that, as he went over this province in order to get his living, he was seized upon by foreigners, on a sudden, and brought to this temple, and shut up therein; and was seen by no body, but was fattened by these curious provisions thus set before him. And that truly at the first such unexpected advantages seemed to him matter of great joy: that, after a while, they brought a suspicion him; and at length astonishment, what their meaning should be.

Part 2

That, at last, he enquired of the servants that came to him; and was by them informed, that it was in order to the fulfilling a law of the Jews, which they must not tell him, that he was thus fed: and that they did the same at a set time every year. That they used to catch a Greek foreigner, and fat him thus up every year; and then lead him to a certain wood, and kill him, and sacrifice with their accustomed solemnities, and taste of his entrails, and take an oath upon this sacrificing a Greek, that they would ever be at enmity with the Greeks. And that then they threw the remaining parts of the miserable wretch into a certain pit.” Apion adds farther, that “the man said there were but a few days to come ere he was to be slain; and implored of Antiochus that, out of the reverence he bore to the Grecian gods, he would disappoint the snares the Jews laid for his blood; and would deliver him from the miseries with which he was encompassed.”

>psychological aggressiveness
They call it "chutzpah" and if you ever work with Jews you'd better have it because they will think of you as a stupid goy who deserves to get fucked for not being better than they are.

All that said, I think through my research that the IQ difference is about 3 points genetically. It was 15 points in general, went down to about 12, then went back up to 15 through the decades. Blacks of the same socioeconomic strata as white peers is about 9-6. I think black culture explains the rest. Blacks need fathers and to talk and have general conversations with their children, point blank. There is no 'Black Power' movement or NAACP for black fathers not being shitbags. Focused on real learning, and not 'black learning'. Its a clusterfuck of self victimization, which is profitable to many people, but not the black people.

Incidently, this is why our police etc. get trained according to Israeli standards. This is undermentioned.

When I was a kid I would read the spotlight which reported extensively on this stuff.

yet they haven't managed that yet, kek

Al Sharpton and the Crown Heights riot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot

Attached: crown-heights.jpg (1200x759, 349K)

Still listening and this is just fascinating. They say the court case proved that black people aren't intellectually inferior.

I forget who made the documentary I saw, but there's an absolutely hilarious ones about a nigger compound
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
And then they set it on fire and burned down the whole neighborhood
>totally not like waco

Show them a tranny and ask if it's really a man. They'd beat whites.

Disgusting propaganda pice ot make people think iq tests are like this bullshit from the 70s they are talking about
also all these claims of iq not being real, and racist or some shit with no counter argument

Grim commentary
youtube.com/watch?v=XxizB02d0gE

>They say the court case proved that black people aren't intellectually inferior.
meanwhile that's exactly what california almost argued in court but chickened out

And then fuckin NPR, after trying to amp up all that BLM bullshit, they go and run a story from my local affiliate about how bad life in my town as a black person because there's still all this structural racisim and whatever the fuck and how wypipo don't understand. Produced by white people of course.

How about fuck you. Seems like this must be a pretty nice place to settle in after the Great Migration and I don't recall there being much in the way of racial tension here. Motherfucking communists.

kek

>Commissioner Sambor read a long speech addressed to MOVE members that started with, "Attention MOVE... this is America". When the MOVE members did not respond, the police decided to forcefully remove the members from the house.

oh, so that's what the "this is america" meme song is actually about

Attached: 1558185955526.jpg (425x270, 57K)

kek'd and chek'd
I like the way you think

Attached: 1556470427278.jpg (883x493, 90K)

The funniest part was having to pause it because I was about to gas myself out laughing when they showed the scale model like some WWII war room kind of thing with the whole department gathered 'round and it had a little cardboard thing hanging off the front to represent the huge megaphone the MOVE people were using to yell at people on the street.

top fucking kek
if only black people would protest about things like this the world would be a better place

Attached: 1539293901401.png (600x350, 12K)

>you cant ask black kids who wrote romeo and juliet

That wouldn't be a question on an IQ test user, that's pop culture trivia.

Accurate while leaf.

And on that topic, there are two different ways to separate scores. One that looks at factors to determine what's real, another that 'normalizes' everything, because 'feelings'.
If an online IQ test asks you to clarify your gender, age, and race. Just choose a black female teen. Take the test again. I'd recommend taking the test as you are first a few times, that is if its at least a random question test. You'll see. Not all of them do it even when they ask, but many do.
It's a hatred of truth that drives people to lie, remember that. I love you all, faggots.

I don't know a fortune 500 company started to spam me with IQ tests, I found it creepy.

man.. what fuckin nigger

DNA explains it you dolt. IQ is not what changes between a black with a good upbringing and the usual abused niglet. What changes is their ability to effectively use their intelligence to operate in society. Niggers abusing their kids makes the problem worse, but the real issue is that nigger DNA also includes low time preference and poor impulse control. That's what really fucks them over more than the low IQ's.

Blacks also have better memory retention than whites. They are able to memorize and ape how to act like a civilized person - this is how they pass as normal to idiot leftists who only interact with them in a shallow way. Anyone who has been close to blacks knows that they're dumb as shit.

It's a recruitment process. That moves you on a different spot in the multimodal modeling that is the entire point of ads. The new hotness for years has been to try to hook the goyim into playing games so that that the computers can learn more from them. They (including NPR) sell this to you as a good way to learn a new language when really it's just putting a rat in a box to hit the dopamine lever enough combined with a nigger picking cotton doing slave work. Captcha was an early example from when this thinking started to get big.

And I mean big. Luis van Ahn is a fat fuck.

>It's a hatred of truth that drives people to lie
Absolutely correct. We have to realize that with these people up in our business there is little hope for restoring the institutions with out tearing them down. We need to accelerate their idiocy to get to the part where they eat themselves as quickly as possible. The primary method is for white men in particular to WITHDRAW. We've already done that largely from the Universities and are doing that with pro-faggotry jobs, media, etc. Keep it up. Once all the white men leave, those places will turn into absolute circular firing squads. Those are also the institutions they need to keep us in check. Their inability to operate a city government will lead to their inability to operate a police department, which will lead to their inability to prevent us from taking care of them. Understand?

>I don't know a fortune 500 company started to spam me with IQ tests, I found it creepy.
They were better 10 years ago. You have a collection of clickbait ones that morphed into pretending to be real alittle later. Online tests aren't going to give you your real range for the most part. Even if you do research for days on which to take. Some good ones will give you an idea. People want to know, and the average person scores 120 in their own words. It's impossible by the way it's supposed to be set up. Some will even downgrade you to draw you in to a subscription because you were so pissed that you scored so low on the entry test. It's all a game of clicks and money on those. Some are better than others. MENSA actually allows members that score high on one of several variables. Just one. Congratulations, you now can pay member fees!

Not racist. Just nothing to do with intelligence.

Obviously.

Those programs exist but they're worthless because the data is worthless. Poisoning the data well is extremely effective.

>the data is worthless
Are you kidding? Now you can publish something and get money from the mechanical turk or whatever instead of having to pay for human experimentation and go through an IRB and everything else. Think like a gypsy and you'll begin to understand the Jewish mindset.

Question to British posters:

In the US blacks score about 15 points lower than whites on average for IQ tests, or about 1 standard deviation lower. How about in the UK? Or France or Germany for that matter? I would be very curious to see if this 15 point difference holds up across different countries.

>be black
>"IKEW TESTS BE RAYCISS N SHEEIT"
>be right-wing white
>"ONLY LOW IQ RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS VOTED FOR TRUMP"

Attached: 1554366907370.jpg (500x359, 17K)

The data is worthless for CONTROL. Yes, they can make shekels off of NPC's, but the real value and intent of such programs was to enact control over people. That got all fucked up and it's why everything is a mess right now.

>but the real issue is that nigger DNA also includes low time preference and poor impulse control.
Don't disagree the average for that is clearly higher. We think chinks are soulless, so they also think the same of whites. Just read Black Nationalist literature. The soulless thing comes up time and time again.

>They are able to memorize and ape how to act like a civilized person
I've found that to be true, and saw a study once. 80 IQ blacks were able to 'fit in' better than 80 IQ whites. Pretend not to be dumb. I don't have it, or can hope to look it up drunk, but it rings true.

There is extensive research showing that yes, it does, and in the same ratios. The US blacks have a higher IQ than most other africans because they are mixed with whites.

BASED & JOURNOPILLED

watch sean last.

Nah, you just pay some other goyim to come up with an algorithm to factor out the bad inputs so you can "prove" that it's good for control. Now you're making shekels on both ends. Don't you understand how the industry works? It's quite surprising, in my experience, how many people in the industry can be so fucking retarded and fall for all the bullshit.

That's because "soul" is not defined. For niggers, it basically describes an ability to empathize with each other's difficulty in navigating the world as a retarded person. Their "soul" involves many of their coping mechanisms for that. Their soul also refers to their ape-like behaviors. They are correct that Europeans generally don't share this. For Asians, soul refers to their collective identity and willingness to act as part of a unit - family, extended family - nation.

Soul is a meaningless word that describes some feint aspect of persona that is a blank slate on which different groups draw their own reflection.

When whites say others don't have a soul, they are generally referring to sentient consciousness and creative thinking ability.

You vastly underestimate their goals. Data mining isn't about figuring out which idiot will buy the Target special today versus the Walmart special.

Of course not. That's why their circumcised penises got so hard when big data came around.

Well I don't mind suffering a few captchas just to interact with you fellows

and they failed to implement their big data control scheme before it got exposed by GamerGate, ironically enough. Now their data shows them that far-right ideas are so prominent they're banning their own propaganda business on YT to try and contain it. They'll fail.

The worst assumption you can make right now is that the jews in charge have a plan or are in control of it. They are scrambling to reorganize - that's what the fake right-wingers are all about. They're desperately trying to catch as many fence-sitters as possible because they can see white rats fleeing the ship in massive numbers. Ben Shapiro might catch 10 of the 20 people fleeing but 10 of them still go full NatSoc. It's going to be a big problem for the big-nosed tribe VERY SOON. They'll go to Israel.

I can't stand it, personally. A pass only costs $20 and that's like 3 disgusting fast food meals, or almost an entire week's worth of groceries to cook for myself. Meanwhile if I don't have the pass installed on whatever computerbox I'm using, it's just complete hell and a waste of time to even bother wanting to post.

Also I'm one of /vip/'s best artists :^)

the reason none of us buy a pass is because we don't trust the site administration. they'd make a lot more money if they weren't clearly aiding in flooding this board with shills.

Yup correct. But the folks closest to the federal reserve milk cow, such as those with tenure or feeding off government contracts, are still sitting comfy. The MIC isn't going anywhere just because flavor of the month benji is a retarded jewboy with his 15 minutes of fame.

And I'm going to give free labor to my trusted bff captcha instead? It's funny because the captcha team brings up the idea of economic slavery to justify it. I have an extra $20 so I don't need economic slavery to captcha boiiiiis.
>t. actually got into a heated argument about this in a certain restaurant that bragged they were using tards to pick lettuce as a selling point
wow so kosher

>the reason none of us buy a pass is because we don't trust the site administration. they'd make a lot more money if they weren't clearly aiding in flooding this board with shills.
I was perma banned off my sister's wifi for calling people on /mu/ faggots three times in a day. I could get back on though if I purchased a Pass. Seems legit.

The MIC is mostly generating profits for white people of the Republican variety. The Neocons may drive the wars and their bankers may finance them and get the big skim, but the Lockheed-Marin board of directors are whites.

And that business will dry up, too. The US government failing due to incompetence actually solves a ton of problems that are caused by the US government. We need to get comfortable with this idea because it becomes extremely likely starting around 2025.

If you haven't tried it yet, get in to wifi cracking. It's fully automated now. Shit sucks where I live because I live in a stone house that blocks microwaves, but it's pretty funny when all of a sudden you have it going at nice -19 in the background and it says you just pwnt alishas's ipohne in 7 seconds and her password is kissyprincess and you look out the window and there's somebody's little nigger child with her iphone stuffed in her face.

It's good for the lulz alone.

>neocons are specific to a political party
Nigger, just stop trying.

>using tards to pick lettuce
What are you going to do with them? You can just bite the bullet and tolerate tards or you are going to breed an entire tard lettuce picking slave race?