TRUMP 'SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING' BANNING SUPPRESSORS!

>"I don't like them. Well, I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talked about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned," Trump said. "We're looking at that. I’m going to seriously look at it."

washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-seriously-considering-banning-suppressors-after-virginia-beach-shooting

bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/06/05/trump-willing-consider-suppressor-ban/

I agree with Trump on this. Fact of the matter is that Trump is taking a strong stand against the far left Democrats, taking away their cards for 2020...(wouldn't surprise me if this guy was a dem as well)... Sounds to me like "Trump derangement syndrome" at it again.
Trump is showing great maturity here, showing he isn't stuck in his ways and can comprimise to get things done.

When it comes down to it suppressors are a mall ninja accessory, not a firearm. They're not protected by the 2A. They're also useless unless you're a wannabe school shooter trying to reenact a video game. Suburban women voted Trump in 2016, but after Parkland they won't again in 2020 if Trump doesn't do something about mass shootings. He's throwing them a bone so he can get reelected and keep the GDP growing. The Trump economy paid for my boat and my motorhome, my taxes were cut, and I'll be fucked if I let some larping millennial pussies throw away reelection over an accessory that nobody over 40 cares about. Hand em in when Trump asks, then take your bump stocks and stick em where the sun don't shine....

Attached: Untitled.jpg (659x509, 90K)

This better be a larp

Attached: rococks.png (300x300, 130K)

Boiling the frog slowly.

bump

only an assassin needs suppressors!
if you stand your ground you can do it loudly and proudly

Fuck off shill

2 scoops and 2 terms!

Based. Fuck every millennial faggot who owns a suppressor. I didn't do 3 tours in Nam with 173d Airborne and 25th Infantry Division, retiring as an E-8, 1SG to watch as a bunch of coddled millennial babies get my taxes raised over some fuckin TOY. We didn't have no suppressor in Nam (um, ackshyually, special forces... fuck off), didn't need em neither. You faggots probably sodomize either other with em while jerking off to your gun Jesus. Like OP says, hand em in when Trump says and everything will be fine.

If he signs that he lost my vote, fucking rino

Based. Finally a president who's doing something about gun violence. Right-wing ammosexuals BTFO

Weak eared pussy.
>but muh gun accessories
This isn't about your toys. It's about tax cuts and the GDP.

And the panic buyers will ensure that there will always be suppressors for sale. Good one.

Daily reminder: 'Trump turned on his base' threads are MediaMatters shills

Trump is banning everything that would be useful in a revolution to free the USA from the Jew.

The fact he's even considering it means he already lost my vote. I'm only going to vote if it means we can get a deadlocked government where nothing can get done. Seems like the only safe way left to preserve our rights.

BASED AF
SO FUCKIN BASED
DONT FORGET YOURE A TRANSEXUAL FREAK IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS

Attached: basedaFf.png (699x969, 48K)

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 339K)

He better the fuck not.

Attached: 1306453670881.jpg (640x480, 64K)

THIS

agreed. i can't tell if people in this thread are joking or actually this retarded

Trump lost my support when I realized he wouldn't do DICK about immigration. Now that he's going after guns I will unironically vote for Biden.