Nobita truly is /ourguy/ and confirmed honorary

youtu.be/zSCJk1_QlvY

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-124726~2.png (720x737, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=Z2Og6rPJrBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Middle Eastern Christian girls (Aramaic god tier) are the most desirable women

Change my mind

pic related is Christian Syrian ex

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 22.46.16.jpg (1060x1080, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=Z2Og6rPJrBQ
/ourjap/

>barack people
lol

Attached: 1557466076057.png (1600x990, 2.39M)

I’m so lonely... pls gibs overrated nip gf.

honestly outside Jow Forums nobody really cares about asian girls

Japanese women are turbo whores who lie about being virgins.

Attached: date_a_foreigner.webm (980x550, 2.94M)

Nobita The Bitchu Slayer

based kenji
gleat video reaf, thanks fol shaling

Nobita is based and absolutely redpilled, hes the actual /our guy/ unlike faggot pewdiepie

Japanese women are race traitors.

Attached: japanese women+ gis+ japanese vet.jpg (1832x1392, 831K)

he's a textbook incel

nice try but you will not stop me

How do we defeat the Gaijin Hunter degeneracy?

Attached: white_guy_japan.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

It's just too easy to fuck Japanese women. They are all whores.

BURRRRRAKU PIPURRRU

break their legs

but muh pure waifu

Attached: 1395346850167.gif (400x226, 1.96M)

Cringe

>dear merica bracks...

>ex
>degenerate underwear

well

Japanese girls are fucking ugly. Japanese people in general are ugly.

getting cultural insights from e celeb incels.
cringe.
quit posting this stupid shit.

Her friend has digestion issues so she's regurgitating her digested food so her friend can maintain her nutrition. Birds do it all the time.

This is not going to stop me from getting tight Jap pussy. lol, my brother joined the Marines just to get stationed in Japan and get Jap pussy. give geisha waifu now.

He's right. They are overrated. They're phony and they whine like little girls when they're having sex.

>middle eastern
they are like 4'5'' fucking MIDGETS

>tight jap pussy
No such thing every girl there is stretched out by a 50 year old balding fat dude by the time they reach 10 according to my hentsi mangas

asians have less striking features than western but have more sense of grace and elegance

SEXIST FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TO HELP OTHERS BAN HIM BAN HIM NOW

>my brother joined the Marines just to get stationed in Japan and get Jap pussy
>my brother became a soldier of Israel so he could race mix

kek. Fucking degenerates.

Tell that dude to wear a rubber or he'll be sharing a disease with half the base

Reminder, Japanese men built the Japanese culture, economy and society that makes them honorary aryans. Japanese women are just ornaments and objects like women in the rest of the world.

This guy has such a weird character arc. He started off by making videos giving tips to niggers on how to come to Japan and fuck nip women, then he went full Jow Forums and went on a crusade against niggers. I don't know what he's up to now but I do remember his videos had the funniest comments sections since it was his former black audience chimping out at him for telling the truth.

>marines
>tight Jap pussy
I have bad news for you and your brother, the type of women that go for Marines and foreigners in general are the equivalent to coal burners except that people don't pretend to like them like they do in the west. You get them because nobody else wants them. Not exactly something to brag about but whatever helps your delusional weeb fantasies.

Asian - European alliance must come from all of this. Or else you all will go extinct.

Attached: lol (2).jpg (1200x902, 698K)

Vastly superior to American white women though

my brain says white ethos-state my dick says multiculturalism

Attached: 1558752319494.jpg (690x960, 86K)

Nobita is always a fun watch, it reminds me how based Japan must be.
Even videos where he's speaking totally casually and lightheartedly he says like 7 things that would get you fired and publicly shamed in USA/Europe

These guys don't realize that their submissive Asian elegant waifu has been with every overweight neck beard that's talked to them as long as he came from the West

redpill: [spoiler]women are overrated[/spoiler]

Lmao mein Schlitzauge, how did this not get banned by jewtube yet?

Attached: 1538000243976.jpg (447x438, 16K)

Attached: 1558676554519.jpg (523x369, 39K)

>cope posting this hard

Attached: stay mad hapa incel.png (711x829, 1.19M)

if your white and handsome and have an Asian girlfriend, she would most likely murder you if you try to dump her.

take this from a guy with first hand experience

Attached: mirai-nikki.jpg (480x480, 116K)

That's not really a problem imo, so long as she's not a whore.
I would wife a yandere if she was a virgin and didn't cuck me.

Great video, but the thing is that men, in fucking 2019 out of any years, prefering to have any relationship with women, are the epitome of retardness, ignorance and harmful individual to self and to society. Fucking artificial wombs with CRISPR capacities will be fully operational in 10 years max, waifubots in 30 years max, and men are still pursuing women, organic bitches, who have the estabilishment with them and could fuck you over with a single word. It is time already for men to distance/ban themselves from women and mind their own business, procreate using artificial wombs and have a waifubots for partnership in an all-man neighboorhood
Societal roles of genders are fucked, irreversible imo, and I'm not losing my time and money with a bitch who can snap like a pitbull and fuck me over, nor will I try to save them from their own mistakes

women don't cuck men, men cuck themselves

Oh, but they do my friend. You can't control a woman.
I have a deep yellow fever, I would like to marry a noodle, but my only good feature is that I'm not a manlet, I'm 184cm (i'm not tall either), but I'm not cute and I'm skinny (62kg).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

think about it, if there was no government and your wife starts to step out of line all you have to do is spank her like you spank a child. no one can stop you.

What would spanking my wife get me if she already cucked me? I don't want a woman that was penetraded by other men.
After she does that raging against her is useless, since she can't go back in time to not be penetraded this time. She just deserves... nothing. She deserves to be kicked out of your life forever.

She deserves death desu, only based thing moslems do in their countries

this, what a fucking degenerate

Does anyone have the "3 questions video for black people" of nobita?? I remember laughing my ass off. can't find it.

Attached: based asian.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

I remember being a skimpy little nerd with a sea of pimples on my forehead, yellow teeth and greasy hair.
But there was this cutie chinese girl who, I kid you not, obsessed over me.
She bought me presents for valentine's day, she would constantly harass me asking me if I knew new jokes (the only time we ever really talked was when I told her a joke) or trying to compliment me on my nails, which were the only non-fucked up part about me.
She was a straight 9/10 too (pic related is her), but I never gave her much a thought...
Guess I really do have autism if I ended up here...

Attached: 41357247356385673.jpg (505x512, 42K)

yeah im big into the virgin thing too. im only 20 so i can date younger. i live near a tourist harbor where a lot of Japanese girl get off the liner to have a look around every summer, and that's where i wait to fuck them.

And what I would gain with that? I can't get my untouched wife back.

Brutal

yes i hear stories about japanese girls from russian user and youtubers. they are very demanding toward guys, because status in Japan is very important to people.

i have no doubt, form what i have seen my ugly ass friends and I wait for the Asian girls to come off the ship every summer and we all get a girl within one day.

One mans trash is another mans treasure

Asians, man...

lmao they don't say "white only" but that's what they're saying

Lol your brother got a low class Oki girl if he got any at all. Might as well fuck a diabetic pinoy.

You go asian, more specifically white Japanese, because you want a girl with class and some sort of normal compass that is fuctioning.

Attached: 1506559044340.jpg (947x1024, 141K)

Holy shit
Jap women are turbo Whores

But that's a fat, bald, Japanese man, so they're still tight for gaijin cocks.

dump moar alien zuckerburg memes

Attached: 1558367787882.jpg (680x647, 101K)

I absolutely despise how Asian women reject their own male counterparts.

They are as brainfucked as Western women, not better at all.

Whore

Most asian girls I have run in seem kinda like cunts

YouTube's algorithm can't understand the accent, so he can say whatever he wants and not be deplatformed

>i live near a tourist harbor where a lot of Japanese girl get off the liner to have a look around every summer, and that's where i wait to fuck them

The pure virginal waifu thing is just cope. Asian girls are total sluts when it comes to white and sometimes black guys.

She lost 30 pounds for her wedding and then gained it right back.

How long until this incel starts a mass murder spree?

All girls are overrated.

/thread

Attached: ss+(2019-02-06+at+08.11.35).png (1507x249, 37K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-104157[1].png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-104057[1].png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

audible kek

it's like that show 90 day fiance. you can bring a woman from any culture to america and shit won't be any different. feminism is increasingly global.

I disagree, they're not overrated.

it's not about you, you homo monkey. it's about your society. every other slut in your community would see a woman hanging for adultery, and they'd figure out what's good for them.

Attached: Jing-Tian-Nude-Leaked-Sexy-1.jpg (853x1280, 128K)

t. english teacher

Many Chinese have like European features, while Japanese noooo.

Kazakhs are considered to be racially in-between by anthropologists and many Chinese look like Kazakhs - hapa looks, but no really. The Japanese, JAVs in particular, they don't have that.

Look, mutt, if you want to make laws enforcing death penalty for adulterers, that's fine by me, but I personally wouldn't gain a thing killing my own woman except a sin I would need to confess.
I don't know if you mutts have actually some sort of reading disfunction, for which I apologize in advance.

My dick only discriminates against poopy skins. Alien heads with fucked up teeth can still get the white sword

>there is no society out there where all women are good
Yeah no shit

Quick Rundown on Nobita:

Once upon a time, he criticized niggers, Mudslimes, and spics. When they started sending him hate mail, he made videos and publicly roasted their childish chimpouts.

Later, they sent some threats to his family, so he left the internet for a couple months. Now he's back, exclusively making anti-White and anti-Japanese videos.

He is a grade A cu(k.

Attached: 1502322792109.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Attached: women.png (697x590, 199K)

kek, link. Women are traitors.

>I personally wouldn't gain a thing killing my own woman except a sin
This is why I hate christcucks

>Many Chinese have like European features

Attached: 1553378553218.jpg (144x145, 10K)

Attached: having fun in cow shit 08.jpg (720x396, 215K)

All women are whores.

Attached: 1516288445897.jpg (800x540, 143K)

When I went to Italy I was shocked by how short the men were, I get the struggle for the poor women there; dealing with manlets

It's actually the opposite, the Japanese have Ainu and Jomon blood in them, tribes that had white features and potentially white DNA.

Attached: 1559687099702.png (748x1068, 318K)

Asian women are ugly

Attached: ugly japanese legs DIV-203.jpg (800x537, 453K)