NETANYAHU BTFO BY ILHAN OMAR

twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1137432772828700672

Attached: file.png (1228x1728, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUY9Y9RFiHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 9747878859200.jpg (500x388, 87K)

Twatter threads should be a bannable offense

Look at this seething Zionist shill.

Attached: ilhan-omar-queen-911.png (400x497, 202K)

>for progress sake
strait out of brave new world

She blew something, but it wasn't "Netanyahu the F out"

Her brother..... she blew her brother.

And cheated on her taxes.

Bye bye, you hairy Muslim cunt.

>two state solution
How about zero of those states be America?

Cope

Attached: Israel doomed.jpg (400x400, 120K)

Attached: Israel-Collapsing.jpg (1998x3240, 3.13M)

>And cheated on her taxes.
Figured this happen, kikes will go after your finances and smear you because they have no rebuttals. It's so transparent when AOC friendlies up with Israel and suddenly her fiance on staff no longer becomes an issue

I'm anything but a jew lover.

Its possible to hate Jews, as well as dirty Muslim cunts like her.

I didn't say Jew. You're a zionist Israeli shill whose gonna be conscripted and killed by muslims in the upcoming war where the USA doesn't help at all.

Attached: ITS-OVER-NETANYAHU.jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

>cut the billions of dollars for Israel
>stop crying goy Israel is spending it on U.S. weapons so it goes all straight back to the U.S.
>in return for billlions worth of U.S. weapons and Western weapons technology
>stop crying goy compared to a random bigger number its a smaller number!
>I guess then you dont need the money
>FCUKING ANTISEMITIC MUHAMAD NAZI! ISRAEL IS YOU GREATEST ALLY YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL WE ARE ARMING ISIS WHILE YOU ARE BOMBING IT WITHOUT ANY OF OUR HELP!!!!!

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM.png (1266x1110, 830K)

Lol, why am I a Zionist shill?

Because I pointed out that Omat fucked her brother and cheated on her taxes????

You unhinged Democrats need some xanax

>lol
>reddit spacing
Because the only people talking about Ilhan Omar's taxes are blue checkmark zionists on twitter and you can't even say kek. Keep shilling though, it won't save Israel and it definitely won't save you when Bibi conscripts you to die against the army of Islam.

OMAR COMIN YO

Attached: IlhanOmar-5.png (960x960, 631K)

>And we will bribe your politicians with it

Attached: Ilhan-Omar.png (626x875, 540K)

This, Israel must embrace a 1 state solution and the muttification of its people that it forces on the rest of the world. After all, diversity is Israels greatest strength.

Attached: Netanyahu-Spygate.jpg (5390x4258, 3.88M)

Attached: Obama-Vs-Trump.jpg (5825x3328, 3.91M)

Fuck that negress

Angry Zionists are so funny./

THREAD THEME MUSIC: SHE CUTE EDITION
youtube.com/watch?v=YUY9Y9RFiHY

Attached: My Queen.jpg (2400x1600, 1.87M)

Attached: FUCKING SHUT IT DOWN.png (1004x1184, 688K)

It's okay, we'll have this useful idiot disposed of once the time is right.

Attached: ayelet shaked with flag.png (319x296, 215K)

You're too retarded to understand that the two state solution being gone means that there's gonna be a single state with an Arab majority.

Zionism is over.

>mutt leaning on a shitskin to get back at his other master the jew

miga

Attached: file.png (934x1000, 490K)

Attached: ilhan_omar_talmudian_parasites2.jpg (1562x690, 180K)

Only a towelhead would shill that dirty muslim,go back to your shithole country and leave the U.S. alone OP.

Attached: ilhan-omar-shapiro-sanders.jpg (968x791, 92K)

Ilhan is an American and more Nationalistic and patriotic than you will ever be.

Attached: 1524629395964.jpg (3805x2537, 535K)

bump

why is a muslim leading the charge on isreal? why? Are there NO based congressman? not a 1?

she is a based Congresswoman. Why are you obsessed with her religion? That doesn't define who she is. This is the United States of America and if you're so upset about her speaking out about Israel it's because you know that Zionist attacks against her can't work. She's the only one who could pull this off.

>Neocohens

Attached: boomers.jpg (680x384, 59K)

t. schizo jewish spammer

don't let him fool you he is an open borders D&C kike.
Friendly reminder report all moarpheus posts for spam. he posts this bullshit hundreds of times a day. his goal is to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

The only schizophrenic is your ashkenazi ass.

Haha this kike is so mad.

Why can't Jews stop crying for two seconds. It's very annoying.

Why do you filthy subhumans think that calling everyone morpheus will work?

you know at the end of the day shes for bringing more immigration not less. More leftists policies that are disconnected with reality not less. Her taking on aipac is the ONLY issue i agree with her on. Of course its just because to her isrealis are "white" oppressing dark skin minorities. I know you know that.

At the end of the day hezbollah is gonna put a bullet in your head

our/girl/ is gonna win 2 more years

BASED

Attached: checked.png (604x556, 349K)

Btfo?
This based shitskin is going to get herself removed from office if she keeps dropping these jewpills left and right.
As much as I'd love to see a leftist muslim not influencing my country's policies, I'd rather have her in there slowly waking up the normies to Israel.

>asmonggold
>cuck

I hope a pack of my Black Brothers rapes his girlfriend to death. Black Kings want wh*Te genocide now, and we already have earned that reward. Prep her asmun we're coming.

Based Lebanese/Syrian/Iranian ARYAN CHADS BTFO kikes and kike lovers

checked and wrecked
fuck all kikes
destroy israel
6 million more

She thinks Congress is representing her... LMFAO.
I can give you a trailer for trumps peace plan:

>Israel gets everything
>Palestinians BTFO'd

If palestinians refuse this great deal, U.S will need to come in and start dispencing some of their famous " freedom" on them.

Everything he posted it's either a meme or a fact. It being a inherent D&C is irrelevant to the argument.

What happens after Barr reveals Israeli meddling?

lol u guys are silly

kys

Attached: Anti-Israel.jpg (1668x1905, 1.39M)

whites are joke

Does Israel being doomed mean the us is staying out of their ethno religious conflict?

Attached: Fate-of-the-Region-Israel-Muslims-Palestine.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

I hope so

>you know at the end of the day shes for bringing more immigration not less.
3 years in and it's pretty apparent this applies to Trump as well. At least Omar pisses off the kikes, which is a lot more valuable than pissing off israel's leftist puppets.

She sees whites and Jews as the same race

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy5.jpg (711x705, 296K)

bows my mind she not in jail for lying about her brother. proof the legal system is 2 tier if not more.

cope

bump

You are a white Jew boy. You are the biggest joke of all "whites" as you like to call yourselves.

No but actually, there is a “moarpheus” type poster of group of posters who are most likely Jewish, and once you’ve been on this website for longer than 6 months you will begin to learn to notice the strange posts.
Yesterday he called me a Jew shill because I posted a Ben Shapiro milkers meme and spent 20 posts crying about how I’m a Jew and how all Zionists will die.
What really pisses him off is when you say “ALL Jews are bad. ALL Jews need to go.”
He gets super mad and starts saying NOT ALL JEWS aware bad there are some BASED JEWS.
Basically lurk moar and never forget that Jews are REQUIRED to lie to goys under PENALTY OF DEATH according to the Talmud
Here’s the meme

Attached: 03C5C7E1-6594-4859-824F-132F73C72F4E.jpg (1000x866, 83K)

Bump

Bump
Jews killed JFK for trying to expose Israel

Attached: 2804D4DB-DE0F-448A-AFD7-C1DC4CFA1DFA.jpg (591x691, 145K)

>phonepost.jpg
>ben shapiro's sister
are you even trying to fit in kike?

Why does posting that meme trigger you kikes so much?
Fuck off im not home so I can’t post off a computer
Seriously is that meme Jew kryptonite?
Everytime i post it you faggots freak out

Attached: DA88B835-A7F2-4473-9C00-D0A1219C466C.jpg (591x768, 54K)

You know you're really bad at trying to not look suspicious right? Kek. You're such a fool. Maybe that's why your job is to shill online. It's all you're good for.

It was because of their nuke program (created with state secrets stolen from the US). He was very clear that he was going to inspect their nuclear facility at Dimona no matter what.
Then the *pop* *pop* *pop* happens, LBJ is sworn in, and the subject was forever dropped. Israel got their nukes, plus more gibs and US-built conventional weapons.

Oh, and Jack Ruby's real name was Jack Rubenstein.

Try to sound like an actual white person next time you make a post.
At MOST, your IQ taps out at 96-98. At MOST.

>white person
Try to make an argument and not LARP about being White, Moshe.

ffs, when will the scourge of this world end? how much longer must we endure their kikery?

Literally the only reason you’re calling me a Jew is because I posted a Ben Shapiro meme and posted off a phone
Why are all Jews so weird and neurotic?

Can we PLEASE have a ZERO STATE solution?

Attached: Pepe Nuclear.gif (695x392, 2.24M)