Faithful Word Baptist Church

youtube.com/watch?v=jveq8QO2O1Q
What do you think of Pastor Anderson Jow Forums?

Attached: 5fa7e374a225b5dde032c22f83382f221d27f5c461e6bdfb047f714c9a0a1186.png (550x310, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=TQUqZROH-ak
youtu.be/bXkB572crnQ
youtu.be/Kmd-GxO4XxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do you think of Pastor Anderson Jow Forums?
He's a heretic. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
>inb4 Catholic cuck!!!11
Regardless If you are Catholic or not, he goes against scripture in several topics. So I recommend watching the vid.

>they shut down brother himmenz's paypal account
>they shut down brother romero's paypal account
Lots of Mexicans in AZ and they're working with them rather than against them.

He's a pretty cool guy. Don't agree with him on everything, but what can ya do?

>i'm a brainwashed idiot
>i don't read the bible
>i can't think for myself
lol

Sounds kind of gay in that video 2bh

>What do you think of Pastor Anderson Jow Forums?

cool dude definetly, but that church has a VERY cultish vibe. He makes interesting documentaries also.

It may not be obvious to a casual fan, but if you know your Steven Anderson lore then you'll realize that this documentary contains a lot of what could charitably be called misrepresentation. It actually made me super suspicious of other Dimond Brother documentaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQUqZROH-ak

fuck off morphoneous

He’s based but will never become popular even on Jow Forums because of his hard preaching style, but he is spot on about KJV only and calling out heretical versions of the Word of God.
youtu.be/bXkB572crnQ

he's probably a sodomite himself

youtu.be/Kmd-GxO4XxY
Suprise! Suprise! Catholics using a corrupt translation to twist scripture and doctrine. REPROBATES CANNOT BE SAVED

Which is why he has 10 children with the same woman right?

doesn't mean he's not down low on the side

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
John 8:44-47 KJV

Attached: 7967F8BD-F9A5-4F58-8935-56A397458BC2.jpg (1125x1248, 159K)

You're an idiot if you actually think he's a homo. He said on a radio show that he has sex with his pregnant wife. Do you think he will risk his marriage and his livelihood to fuck a man's hairy asshole?

Uses Anglican Bible
Says Anglicans are heretics

Anglicans,Catholics and Orthodox are Good because they're centralized.

thanks faggot, you sure showed me

>Do you think he will risk his marriage and his livelihood to fuck a man's hairy asshole?
he probably would, all the biggest homophobes turn out to be fags at the end of the day

He has nothing but disdain for the homos and he is super redpilled on the holohoax

It's time to shit up another christcuck thread!

Attached: 1559088747690.jpg (500x564, 22K)

based
true man of Christ

>This christuck is cool!
>Tips fedora

Such a free thinker!

Attached: 1559725372304.jpg (710x623, 142K)

baptist churches suck.

Most definitely, anyone who actually believes in christcuckery is usually a degenerate.

Attached: 1559725002138.png (856x1648, 351K)

He’s based, all he needs to do is become Orthodox :DDD

Attached: C40790EB-121E-4D74-91FA-8C33882D5AB9.jpg (557x513, 95K)

>they're good
Lot of good they fucking did. Protestants told them to fuck off and went to the New World and started a whole new country

Attached: The_Mayflower_Compact_1620_cph.3g07155.jpg (3170x2233, 2.38M)

Probably to cover his homosexual lifestyle, kike on a stick worshipers are notorious pedos.

Attached: 1559726706762.jpg (853x1024, 79K)

Lol no. Only people who ignore the bible can accept gays

>This gay priest is a true man of christcuckery

He is a faggot cuck.

Attached: 1559158370123.jpg (600x600, 138K)

I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen leftists try to call him gay. This is their go-to character smear against him.

On the contrary it is those that hate having God in their knowledge that are pedos. The Catholic Church is filled with reprobates.

You sick leftist reprobates will hang on the Day of the Rope.

The only based Protestant.

Why does he make you so nervous, literal faggot?

It's the faggot go-to ad hominem whenever they have no argument, accusing someone of being the thing they speak against. It's a jewish form debate to try and accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of

Attached: 1554848540072.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

He's definitely sucked some cock

>Someone has views I disagree with. They must be gay.

You've definitely sucked some cock.

You'd probably know since it's your favorite hobby

I don't suck cock, but you and Pastor Anderson definitely do.

>literally worships a rabbi
"Of course I hate the Jews"

LMAO ooookay bro. Nice projecting you're doing there.

>I don't suck cock
You're not fooling anyone

Attached: newfaggotry_found.jpg (1368x969, 90K)

Imagine being such an anglo proddie that you refuse to listen even to the proddiest of the proddie pastors.
And this is coming from a catholic

Why don't you come back when you finally turn 18?

Please stop sucking cock.

Another cocksucker found, probably the Pastor himself.

Doesn't oppose racemixing, fuck him.

lmao i agree faggots should an hero based anderson so many attack campaigns on him the only thing i disagree on anderson is salvation through faith, not works other than that he is a basedman and kikes fund idiots to slander him

we are all one under jesus kike shit im glad you faggot sub 80 IQ WN just fucking kill eachother from infighting im sick of your ugly fucking faces

not really, I don't give a shit about fags. do you even know what projection means?

Is there some sort of Christian community online that I can join and that isn't cucked? Here there's tonnes of kikes and baganlarpers trying to ruin every single thread.

Unfortunately the enemy will always subvert/infiltrate/ridicule Christians which is a lot easier to do online when they drink and fornicate on Saturdays and can’t make it to church.
Notice how the filthy leftists revere all other religions:
>oh the beautiful Navajo
>oh beautiful Hinduism
>oh beautiful Buddhism
Even Islam they revere. Everybody but Bible believing Christians, and no I don’t mean Catholics or any of the other false heresy.

Attached: 75245FE1-B97A-47CA-95FA-74E5CD787B8E.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

>Lots of Mexicans in AZ and they're working with them rather than against them.
The eternal Christkike

Attached: jesus race mixing communism.jpg (994x850, 470K)

>Unfortunately the enemy will always subvert/infiltrate/ridicule Christians
Jow Forums isn't a place for you to recruit young white men to Jew worship I guess.

You fucking sickos

Attached: nigger jesus paul .jpg (691x750, 150K)

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN MOViE `2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPiTER

It is very cultish. If you go there once no one will say anything to you.
Go there twice and they are on you like white on rice.

You’re the one who is projecting the idea that being against the sin of homosexuality ensures that one is a likely homo.
By this logic are you not the faggot based on your own words?

>Notice how the filthy leftists revere all other religions:
>>oh the beautiful Navajo
>>oh beautiful Hinduism
>>oh beautiful Buddhism
>Even Islam they revere. Everybody but Bible believing Christians, and no I don’t mean Catholics or any of the other false heresy
Couldn't agree with you more, brother. God bless.

>I don’t mean Catholics or any of the other false heresy
Not a Catholic but many Catholics are "saved". They believe that if they die they goto heaven because of Jesus sacrifice.

I really hate people misrepresenting Catholics and Orthodox and I am Christian identity.
There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Need more pastor andersons... Zionism is a cancer that infested the church.

He has anger problem. He certainly fits Jow Forums with his political views, but I wouldn't trust him regarding the Bible.

We are suppose to be angry.. also this anger doesn't just exist in /pol. Trump got elected for a reason, despite him being a Zionist shill

>It is very cultish. If you go there once no one will say anything to you.
>Go there twice and they are on you like white on rice.
Anderson = Deep State

That's why he's pushed here. Same reason Michael E Jones and Jordon Peterson are pushed here. It's all fake.

Attached: cult zionsm esoteric jesus dualism freemasony jews.png (649x705, 719K)

>Need more pastor andersons... Zionism is a cancer that infested the church.
"Race mixing > Zionism"

That's just Leftist vs Right

Attached: jesus bible truth.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

>He certainly fits Jow Forums with his political views,
Wrong

Attached: dues valt christian jesus.jpg (1100x808, 258K)

Zionism is what is causing the accellerated race mixing though... the world will mix eventually... It's just suppose to happen naturally. Zionists literally have racial quotas they are trying to acheive. That's an act of genocide in my opinion.

>LE BASED RACE TRAITOR

Who isn’t deep state?
Seriously I want to know so I can make good decisions about who to listen to

>Go there twice and they are on you like white on rice.

you went there?
I understand they are looking for converts, but that is not what bothers me about them primarily, Ive been following them for some time and Anderson acts like a cult leader, tolerates not even mild conflict of opinions even on unimportant stuff

>those organized file names

what is this about friend?

Pastor Anderson is probably one of the most scripturally knowledgeable people in America, that video is just touting Catholic talking points without actually addressing any core theological teachings of independent fundamental baptism (which is ironic, since that Diamond guy who makes those videos is a sedevacantist).

That being said I agree with 99% of Anderson's teachings, but I think he's wrong on race mixing being morally acceptable to the extent that he believes it.

People who do this at these types of events should just be shot. Someone in the audience pulls out a snub nose or a colt 45, shoots him, and then they all get up and leave in a trickle

>Michael E Jones
I dont anything about this christcuck except that he's an anti-white scumbag so I don't care to know more

Attached: 1558799615060m.jpg (1024x483, 47K)

Oh yeah I've been there.
He is right on about alot of stuff but he literally has 100s of people MOVING to the area to join his church. The majority of the church is young men and mixed raced couples with lots of children.

They take soul winning very very seriously. They have a map where they have knocked on ever single door in the entire Phoenix metro area. I mean almost EVERYONE.
They have also gone to every Indian reservation in the state.

He is definitely his way or the high way. If you do not follow his interpretation 100% you are gone.
Also his reasoning for alot of things is dim to put it mildly.
Like he won't use the Apocrapha because.. well "It's clear to anyone that it is not sacred because it doesn't have the feeling of the rest of the bible"

>Pastor Anderson is probably one of the most scripturally knowledgeable people in America
Yeah if you stick to JUST the KJV and remove all knowledge of any history outside of the bible and interpret words to your own liking...

>white man preaching sand-people religion
>follows book without question
>accuses others of not thinking for themselves
>BMWF couple in the front row

I feel so sorry for these cucks.

I don't give a shit about faggots, pretty obvious they spread filth and diseases. I'd just rather the church not even discuss them at all.

based and redpilled

Attached: 9A321561-0745-4053-9822-45E8A53E70D6.jpg (1024x512, 32K)

BASED

Attached: 1540670383626.jpg (200x200, 26K)

>will never become popular even on Jow Forums because of his hard preaching style
couldnt give any fucks about his style, its his views on race that make up irrelevant

>They take soul winning very very seriously. They have a map where they have knocked on ever single door in the entire Phoenix metro area. I mean almost EVERYONE.

Im familiar, Ive been following a lot of what he does, his documentaries are great, but his preaching Ive watched isnt that impressive or interesting theologically. Are you familiar with recent dramas where that guy that went to Eritrea siding with other guy on some issue about Trinity which seemed like a marginal issue but Anderson made a lot of fuss about it and now they are "reprobates" all of a sudden which is contradictory to Andersons own beliefs...I just cant stand that CULTish vibe some of those guys have. I wish it werent so.

Attached: basedpastor.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

Yeah, because he believes that the KJV is the only legitimate translation of the Bible in English. That's an easily defend-able position theologically. But he's also really good in Greek and can read the Greek Bible quite good and is well-versed in Bible history (he made a documentary called New World Order Bible Versions) and Christian history in general, which is why he's able to defend his KJV only position so well.

What you said about agreeing with him 100% just isn't true. They have a core statement of faith like all churches. You don't need to agree with him on inconsequential issues, only on salvation, soul winning, trinity, etc.

Wait, is Pastor Anderson not married? I would have thought a man of God who preaches it would have followed the rules and got married by now.

Actually seems he is married with kids.

I haven't followed it closely.
My wife and I live in the area and we came upon his church by accident before I knew anything about him on the Internet.

I disagree with him about alot of theological issues but he does follow the KJV and his interpretation.

He is completely ignorant of history though, so it's quite funny to watch him connect dots that just aren't three.

His followers are in lock step with him and mime him every chance they get.

He has like 10 children.

>He is completely ignorant of history though, so it's quite funny to watch him connect dots that just aren't three.

what part are you reffering?
Regarding KJVonlyism, I doubt anyone can defend that, if you want to use only that version, that is admriable, but KJVonlyism is just antiintelectual.

>His followers are in lock step with him and mime him every chance they get.

to some extent that is OK, but they do go over the top with mimicking.

need sound bong

>They have a core statement of faith like all churches. You don't need to agree with him on inconsequential issues, only on salvation, soul winning, trinity, etc.
To be saved yes, I agree.
but to be part of his church, well you can't deviate much.

Try talking to him about Macabees 2 and how the Jews where never Hebrews. Watch him explode.
Jospephus, Diodorus_Siculus ,Pomponius Mela and Herodotus all take my position on who the Jews and Ethiopians where.

He doesn't. he takes the position that we are all a big melting pot and far enough back we are all Jews and Negroes.

id go every sunday just to hear him bash the gays

>what part are you reffering?
The Jews being Isrealites and Moses married a Black Woman in his mind.

>Regarding KJVonlyism, I doubt anyone can defend that, if you want to use only that version, that is admriable, but KJVonlyism is just antiintelectual.
I agree and so do the writers and translators of the 1611 KJV.

He definitely bashes the gays and the Jews alot.
His not bad but it is very very culty. there is an "in" group.

Almost 100% sure you could take that position and still join his church, but there's no reason to dogmatically base your entire Christian identity on that issue alone.

Could you elaborate by the way?? What about Macabees 2?

>The Jews being Isrealites and Moses married a Black Woman in his mind.

But didnt Moses and David married a black women? Not that that says we should racemix and all, but isnt there that psalm that describes a women with curly hair apparently written by David?

Are you familar with Essenes, Im looking more and more into them, they knew something we stopped knowing.

>I agree and so do the writers and translators of the 1611 KJV.

yeah, Anderson got smoked by James White in his own documentary on his KJVonlyism.

>Almost 100% sure you could take that position and still join his church

Anderson has a huge ego, there were some major waves of expulsion in his church from minor disagreements.

>recent dramas where that guy that went to Eritrea siding with other guy on some issue about Trinity which seemed like a marginal issue but Anderson made a lot of fuss about it

If this is that famous video of him kicking that black guy and a couple others out then that wasn't a marginal issue. They were trying to promote Modalism which is a rejection of the Trinity.

>If this is that famous video of him kicking that black guy and a couple others out then that wasn't a marginal issue.

that is the episode, but they didnt tried to promote Modalism he just accused them for it and ejected them they didnt even had the chance to defend what they actually believe, kind of a gay power move if you ask me

I agree he has a huge ego (although he tries to hide it or play it down), but those people who were kicked out were actually disagreeing on the Trinity which is a big deal for Steven, not minor issues.

The fact that he is emphatic about "sodomites" and faggots is a signal that he is one of them. The anger deflects his true gay desires.

he sounds like a closeted gay that takes a dick up his ass every weekend