Its becoming really weird

often Im coming across a lot of people unintentionally advocating for literary a Nanny state? its weird why its happening?

Attached: JczWO6A.jpg (1600x1066, 561K)

now i want a redhead gf

>1 post by this ID

In the U.S. I think it's because of bad parenting. The self-esteem movement shielded kids from reality. Now that they're older they can't adult and need supervision.

What the fuck is your problem?

Only one post by his ID.

you are the third post in this thread?

smoll brain?

>its weird why its happening?
infantilization of society.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHILL THREAD

SAGE

the government already controls everything. doing so openly would be more honest.

> literary a Nanny state
A literary nanny state sounds comfy.

>1 post by this id

who dat?

Attached: E4003C86-943C-4D1E-AE82-CF61C7CBF1D6.jpg (1024x682, 149K)

you stupid faggot

Attached: 1559096152800.jpg (500x670, 40K)

It's the Europeans.
Serfdom is in their blood.

Attached: underneath-the-stairwell-nanny-state.jpg (479x335, 58K)

I’m so glad I quit nofap, I can finally sleep again

So? There wasn't even a thread yet when somebody complained. He's supposed to have a conversation with himself or something?

Anyone who uses “adult” as a verb should be shot

red fox

Weaklings wish for guidance and leadership in their lives because they are incapable of running them themselves. We're breeding weaklings at an astounding rate, so it's only natural that they will begin clamoring for the government to step in and run their lives for them.

Redheads are smoking hot.

Attached: Red2.jpg (1000x562, 88K)

Government school breaking them down into obedient organelles.

Attached: Prussian Education Frederick The Great.png (644x400, 322K)

imagine unironically advocating for a harder life for yourself and your family.

holy shit the millionaire class really has completely brainwashed the conservative half of this country.

it's liberals that want more censorship

adults with childish minds want to remain children

გამარჯობა, შე ზანგო ფეისბუქი გაქვს?

This. We were all taught over years to raise our hands and wait to be called on. They wanted us all to be "fair" and as a result we became multiple generations of feckless losers who don't have any self agency. I'm in my thirties and remember this, I can only assume it's worse now. Pro-tip: nobody is going to call on you. If you want something go get it, don't wait for it.

because the right wholly ceded education to the left sometime shortly after the Korean war.

Just pick any 'dirty blonde / light brunette' and have her dye her hair like the one in OP faggots all fields pic

its a fukken slide thread retard...1 post id are very easy to spot it you have common sense and a iq above 80

Ad hominem attacks are not a argument.