YEP THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. I'LL TAKE AMERICAN OVER FOREIGN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

YEP THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. I'LL TAKE AMERICAN OVER FOREIGN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: 1559801969943.jpg (538x538, 54K)

>1 post by this id

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: IMG_2011_4295_01.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Based. Ex marine would probably kick your Somali ass

Lol one of those cold war era fags who quit when Iraq started. Those types are all pussies lol

Boomerposting lol

Attached: 1522207058971.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Terrible troll attempt, Sven.

OH YEAH? KISS THIS AMERICAN BOOT, LIBERAL MORON!

-RICK

Boomerposting
This is the future

Attached: 9CDB2823-6F3A-4AE8-BAFA-E7BCC723071E.jpg (525x478, 18K)

HEY RICK. FUNNY ENOUGH I WENT DOWN TO THE DEALERSHIP LAST WEEK, OR AS MY UNCLE 'WINSTON' DAVE USED TO CALL THEM 'STEALERSHIPS' BEFORE HE DIED OF LUNG CANCER :rotflmao:

ANYWAY I GO UP TO THE COUNTER AND THIS PEPPY YOUNG LADY STARTS TALKING TO ME ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A TRUCK SO I STOPPED HER AND ASKED IF I COULD SPEAK TO THE MAN IN A SUIT AT THE NEXT DESK... YOU KNOW I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT A TRUCK... :lol: :wink: SO ANYWAY HE BRINGS ME OUT TO THE LOT AND I TELLS HIM I'M IN A '87 250 WITH THE OL RELIABLE 6.9 DIESEL...

WHEN I TELL HIM I ONLY TOW MY BASS BOAT (WHICH I NAMED BIG LOUIE) ONCE A MONTH HE SAYS THAT I CAN DO THAT HAULING NOWADAYS WITH A MIDSIZE :laughingpointing: SO I SAY YEAH SURE AND TELL HIM TO SHOW ME THESE 'WONDERFUL MIDSIZE TRUCKS' AND HE BRINGS ME TO THE LOT... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? NO REGULAR CAB??@?! NO STICK SHIFT UNLESS I BUY A $50 GRAND TRUCK?!?

Attached: 1533782514176.png (378x370, 120K)

(ooc) you do know that count only refers to the thread you're in, right?

in the future the only way to have the full boomer post experience will be via a boomer chatbot that generates these.

Based

Attached: Dg8eAYfW4AAmvuJ-1-e1535881702698-660x330.jpg (660x330, 39K)

HEH, YEAH BUDDY, NEVER LET A BROAD TRY TO TELL YOU ABOUT A REAL MAN'S MACHINE, HEHEH.
THINKING OF HEADING DOWN TO THE TOYOTA DEALER FOR TRUCK MONTH, BUT DON'T WANNA BUY ANYTHING MADE BY THOSE INFERIOR YELLOW-GOOK HANDS! HAH!

-RICK
sent from galaxy note s8
--------------------------------
GOD, GUNS, AND TITS!

r/oldpeoplefacebook

reddit used to regurgitate our memes, now we regurgitate theirs

o how the mighty have fallen

meme culture is all about this, that's basically how it works
either regurgitation or slight modification
er- i mean SHUT THE FUCK UP LIBERAL

-RICK

Based

Attached: UOq1DwX8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Boomer memes are from the chans. This is specifically the boomer conservative subgenre, but it certainly would have a lot of overlap with the more generic "old people on facebook".

This is now a /grill/ thread
Post anything grill related

Attached: grillpill.jpg (750x739, 70K)

Boomers are afraid of death and are still trying to figure out how to either live forever or summon the rapture. Soon they'll invent some respiratory/cardio device to let boomers live forever, and the only solution will be The Pillow.

Based.

Attached: 7204B1_REV.png (1000x950, 152K)

why are they using 1/4" cables for grilling?
what is it literally powered by boomer rock? please say yes

So I know when my meat is done son.

Attached: 1531527138599.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Based and oldfag

Is thatb the Gregory News Network guy? Jesus that's an old one. Anyone have the video of him singing?