This triggers the boomer

>this triggers the boomer

Attached: F23A8079-4854-4F7E-ACC4-19BCB4599AB7.png (768x768, 630K)

Jerking off to hentai is not a "21st century" job.

Attached: fucking_idiot_faggot_bad_opinion.jpg (720x303, 27K)

If anybody was lucid, they be offering 19th century job training.

I'm going to spend it all on weed.

Bravo, this is one of the stupidest things I've seen on pol.

Why not cut taxes by a thousand instead?

He's drinking coffee while they are shouting and being animated like crazy people woah!

I bet the coffee is slushing around in his guts and speeding up his need to defecate too. Imagine he is going to be taking a liquidy shit in a quick sec NEAT.

Hahahaha, what do you think Andrew Yang's poop smells like hahaha? Nothing sexual just asking for a friend :^) not me.

not with that attitude

Not yet it isn't, mutt!

what is it with conservatives always having to strawman bernie

when you don't actually have a legitimate criticism, I guess you just gotta make shit up

probably like Chinese cooking oil

I really hope Yang wins. He won't, but it'd be nice to finally see everything burn down.

that asian guy is a FUCKING retard. the majority of people who just take the 1000 dollars and month and DO NOTHING like most native americans and black people

when you give people free money they just sit down and spend it.....only a minority will actually invest it

that is what these retard leftist will never understand

Based thread

Attached: yang12.png (927x672, 1.05M)

>when you give people free money they just sit down and spend it
Stimulating the economy?....Aren't you a free market capitalist? Or are you a commie?

You don’t need to straw man Bernie
He can’t make an argument that isn’t “the rich are getting richer” and repeats it ad infinitum until his supporters believe it

4th option: create the great white agrarian ethnostate

>freedom dividend

Attached: 1558788431387m.jpg (1024x570, 74K)

>Give Americans 1000$ a month
>amount of unemployed drug addicts and alcoholics rise

Great plan, chan.

We tried it in Ontario too, where we gave some families a grant to see if they would pull themselves out of poverty and make themselves a success

They didnt, and It was only a trial.

After the trial ended hundreds of families REEEEE’d at the ford government for taking away their livable wage

Attached: 8805D010-C019-4326-9D35-87BDC44ACC0A.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

>WAHHH MINORTITIES GET FREE MONEY

No one hands poor people money. Even if you're talking about Food stamps (SNAP, is actually really hard to get for people even with a part time job). It comes on a card and they then guess what, spend it on food. Even if you want to talk about the black market where they trade food stamps for money. That money still gets spent on food. Wal-Marts across America are basically held up by the snap program

Now Imagine if these people got paid 1k a month and now they want to order food like the fat asses they are. Some entrepreneurial kid now gets a car to ubereats food to them.

So on and so fourth. Who cares if they just spend the money, it stimulates the economy. And the people who save, invest and generate capital. The same as it has been FOREVER.

Pull Israels dick out of your ass for 2 seconds and you might get it

Attached: 1348526499920.jpg (694x583, 70K)