Why do pol keep blaming judeo-christian altruism politics on jews?

You brainlets think everything is the jews fault when its obviously shitty christian mysticism thats ruining western economics and morals. Some enlightenment values are needed. >inb4 kike

Attached: hyde.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(546)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totila
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(455)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genseric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: B51E2919-F280-4421-BB57-4EE3EABEEC35.jpg (2027x1106, 706K)

Yeah radical jews is a issue. Just like christianity. Islam niggers is 100 times worse however. You niggers are all low iq and bluepilled on politics and economics.

>judeo-christian
please stop using that made up word

Attached: 1534266710757.jpg (1587x993, 338K)

Divide and conquer

What words are not made up? You clearly know its meaning

Christ was a jew.
He was killed by jews for exposing jews.
Jews are lazy, so they used Pilate to kill Christ.
If there were no jews, there would never have been a Christ.
Christianity is orthodox-judaism. Never forget that.

>You brainlets think everything is the jews fault when its obviously shitty christian mysticism thats ruining western economics and morals.
It's both.

Christian Rome created
>Juda-ism
>Islam
>the Occult Esoteric (gnosticsm)
Christians lump everything together as a mythical being called "Satan" like Muslims do so they don't have to take credit for their Judean desert religion's poisonous results.

Attached: satan is jesus.jpg (692x762, 248K)

ancient hebrews were the first Christians, they have nothing to do with today jews, even DNA is proof that jews are not hebrews.

>He was killed by jews for exposing jews.
All of his followers were Jews. All of his teachers in the Bible became Rabbis

Anyways. The economy will not survive if fascists take over, Society will not survive either if the state goes away. All we can do is hope and work for a state constructed from the vision of objectivists.

Its Luciferians attacking the Bible

>>judeo-christian
>please stop using that made up word
This, the correct term is judeo-semitic. Rabbi Yeshua was a shitskinned semite

Attached: the original.jpg (1000x500, 210K)

>The economy will not survive if fascists take over
Good, modern economy have to be destroyed, the survival of Evropean people, it's culture and DNA is more important than jewish economy

The bible has terrible morals and ideas. It clearly ruined Rome and destined europe to hell for 1000 years. Only the enlightenment allowed for the society we have today. Christian, Jewish and Islamic altruism is trying to destroy it however.

Attached: hyde1.jpg (539x688, 89K)

Why do you think Europe was a hellhole for 1000 years after christianty destroyed Rome?

barbaric invasion.
first the germans, then the vikings, and lastly, the worst of them all, the muslims.

This "shitty christian mysticism" is what's keeping sodomites at bay faggot

Attached: e33ee620740e02011299f10184c927f77bdcd3a87223d014dfbf27bc0c9c928db.jpg (1600x4120, 816K)

Christianity is for bluepilled low iq niggers. You fix women by taking away their voting rights, not religious delusion.

>barbaric invasion.
>first the germans,
Christianized germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(546)
Carried out by the Gothic king Totila
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totila
Religion Totila followed - Arianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
>Sect of Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(455)
It was conducted by the Vandals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genseric
King of the Vandals who sacked Rome in 455
Religion Genseric followed -Arianism
>Sect of Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
The city was attacked by the Visigoths led by King Alaric.
>Religion - Arianism Sect of Christianity.

It was christkike invaders who sacked Rome. Many christcucks seem to be under the illusion that Rome was not destroyed by christcucks from both within and without. That the invading barbarians were not christcucks. This is wrong. After judeo-christians had undermined the Roman Empire, it was judeo-christianized tribes that sacked Rome. And they were especially harsh on the surviving Roman/European elements remaining in Rome, tearing down Roman statues and temples, while leaving christcuck churches and kikes alone.

Attached: 1556073052820.png (800x800, 301K)

I was thinking you were some edgy ancap or a jew, but you are a fucking muzzie.
Go away monkey, return to your shithole.

Are you retarded? Look what I posted longer up. Islam is way worse than christianity and Judaism.

Attached: gosling.jpg (460x578, 52K)

>Sect of Christianity
Heretics are not "sect of Christianity", just heretics.

And stop rewriting history fuckface, after conquering and mixing with the near east, Roman empire became corrupted as fuck and sodomy was common. The only based Roman was the republic.

Exactly. Christianity doomed Europe to poverty and suffering for more than a 1000 years.

Attached: kekked.jpg (750x662, 152K)

you posted against christianity and against fascism (ancap/neolib), but you also want to take away women rights, not ancap at all.
You must be a lying muzzie or an edgy teen.

>protestants don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>cucktholics don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>kikes don't workship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>arianists don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>christcuck identitarians don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>zionists don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>sunnis don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way
>shias don't worship my semite desert god yahweh in the right way

Don't care about your semitic infighting, you are all semite worshipers and you will all be treated as anti-European semites until you are no longer in Europe.

Attached: 800.jpg (244x255, 16K)

I dont fall into your normal categories. Some offshoot out of objectivism I suppose. Read up on it.

This is OP right now

Attached: 1557157743634.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

Thank you for sending me poor lithuanians that work for cheap. Really made a lot of money from that

I live in Italy, the land of my ancestors, my ancestors were Christians for almost 2000 years, if someone has to go away from Europe he's not me but the niggers/sandniggers and the cucks who have betrayed their Christian forefathers

>Thank you for sending me poor lithuanians that work for cheap. Really made a lot of money from that

Attached: 1557163229873.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

I dont really get where you get that interpretation from. Im a 6'3 Jow Forums aryan with blue eyes, not some onions fueled faggot.

>my biases are the right ones

onions*

I am biased towards the good and truth. Thats true. Being a radical is not inherently bad if youre right.

>I dont really get where you get that interpretation from. Im a 6'3 Jow Forums aryan with blue eyes, not some onions fueled faggot.

Attached: 1556200472992.png (244x235, 24K)

> the land of my ancestors
sure it is, nu-med

Attached: nu-muds.jpg (2000x8308, 2.36M)

why is this board changing onions to onions

onions

lol wtf

Objectivism ? Isn t that from that shrill jew any rand ? Anyway jesus loves you !

Its an organized campaign by Luciferians to attack the Bible

Luciferianism is whats behind so called Christian and Jewish Mysticism

Luciferianism is pre-Judaic paganism (Kabbalah) and its been the secret religion of the elite and the power structure since ancient times

The basis of this philosophy is to free yourself from family and social responsibilities. It teaches the person to untether themselves from obligations to others and become the ''superman''. It teaches that man can become a god through this doctrine.

In reality there is nothing profound about it

It just teaches people to behave like sociopaths (often starting by convincing them they live in their own universe and that other people arnt real). It teaches that morality about social responsibility and empathy is for the weak. They call it ''slave morality''

Many ideologies stem from this philosophy, Ayn Rands Objectivism, Neitchzes existentialism, Hayeks theory of man, most gangster rappers (whos music permeates the minds of minority youths).

The elite Luciferian bloodlines actually breed for sociopathy so its not surprising that they have these views. It also seems quite popular among autistic people (and teenagers).

Of course any healthy person can see that most social problems (at the top and the bottom) are created by the proliferation of this ideology.

The Luciferians are currently trying undermine Christianity by promoting a pagan restoration as a proto nationalist proxy for these views (in order to further weaken the moral fortitude of society. The pagan restoration is kind of like the 60s counterculture only its aimed at conservatives. However its a Trojan designed to introduce tings like drugs, nudism, sexual promiscuity, and collective child rearing to conservatives.

>objectivism
Jewpedia say:
>"displays full respect for individual rights embodied in laissez-faire capitalism"

Is that coherent with your other post that say no voting rights for women?

Jesus was a immoral altruist faggot. If the west actually fully followed your jew book it would perish.

Take your pills schizo poster

I guess my philosophy branched out from objectivism : ^)

you have no other arguments? You can't be Italian if you don't make sacrifices to Zeus? Really?

They didnt follow Zeus. They followed logic.

That was not the argument at all.
Christkikeism was as much a semitic invasion as islam was in Spain and south eastern Europe, or as communism was in Russia. The only difference is that christkikeism won and is still in power. Christkikeism is not European and it is not a part of your heritege, it is anti-European and it works against your interests.

Attached: READ IT.png (896x5808, 536K)

>calling someone a schizo
>while making three posts in a row
>while having 21 replies
>while being kike shill
>while namefagging

They followed logic during Republican times, the empire was decadent and full of faggots. Christianity saved what was possible to save, and improved over that. Europe is shit now that is atheist, but had it's best momenta and shaped the word after the Crusades up to the first world war, when it was Christian.

Christianity obviously infected and destroyed Rome.

Christianity originate from inside the old Roman empire, and it's part of my heritage from about 2000 years.
Just like potatos are part of German cousine even if they originate from latin america.

I guess I better pray for your hateful little ass. Jesus loves you !

>Christianity originate from inside the old Roman empire, and it's part of my heritage from about 2000 years.
How has that worked out for you?

Attached: all bark no bite.jpg (600x740, 312K)

Rome was already destined to fall because of low birth rates, corruption and racemixing, and when you start accepting sodomy as a normal thing, your society is already dead.

what a low efford pic. At least fix the fonts so they match.

>christian mysticism
oh so you mean the jews?

And muslims/christians

>judeo-christian
Those two things are opposites. The Talmud is the anti torah and Jews rejected all the teachings of Christ.

Attached: christian scholars.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

>Those two things are opposites.

An assassins mouth and a poison is also two things that an assassin make sure don't mix.
That doesn't stop the assassin from feeding poison to his enemies however.
Just like the leader-jews feed christcuckism to non-jews to weaken and subvert them, but make sure the regular jews hate cucked teachings of christ and shun it. Christcuckism is distilled weakness, poison for the society.

Attached: 4634hes.png (600x600, 367K)

yeah you already said that

They do the same with race mixing - they push race mixing for everyone else but hate it for themselves - why do you think weak religions is any different?

Attached: cucks.jpg (3000x3909, 3.67M)

>Jewish leaders created a religion that persecuted them for 2,000 years and regularly mass murdered them
Whoa, 10D chess.

Attached: jewexpulsion.png (928x8840, 983K)

>why do people keep blaming Judeanism on Jews

Kys kike.

>Christianity is orthodox-judaism.
Christians don't follow the OT sweetie.

Bluepilled low iq commie

>persecuted them
No. That was done by regular men despite the direct orders of dozens of popes that they would be banished from christendom. Those who banished jews were defined as non-christians. This is very well sourced. Have you not heard of the Sicut Judaeis? It gave special privileges and protection to the jews, because the regular people were tired of the jewish tricks and began taking action.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
>Sicut Judaeis(Latin: "As the Jews") was a papal bull setting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment of Jews.
>The first bull by that name was issued in about 1120 by Calixtus II and served as a papal charter of protection to Jews. It was prompted by attacks on Jews by the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe.
>The bull forbade Cuckstians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.
>Following further attacks, the bull was reaffirmed by many popes including
>Alexander III,
>Celestine III(1191-1198),
>Innocent III(1199),
>Honorius III(1216),
>Gregory IX(1235),
>Innocent IV(1246),
>Alexander IV(1255),
>Urban IV(1262),
>Gregory X(1272 & 1274),
>Nicholas III,
>Martin IV(1281),
>Honorius IV(1285-1287)
>Nicholas IV(1288-92),
>Clement VI(1348),
>Urban V(1365),
>Boniface IX(1389)
>Martin V(1422), and
>Nicholas V(1447)

Christcucks have always been the greatest buttboys of the jews. Just because jews were expulsed from countries were christcucks existed does not mean that it was the christcucks who made it happen. It was the non-christcucks in those nations. The proto-nationalist Europeans who were protecting themselves from the two jew religions; judaism and christcuckery

>christcuckery is what enables jewry to exist in Europe
It really is that simple. The church banished those who banished jews.

Attached: muh Cucktholics were pro-weimar.png (600x1000, 353K)

You are confusing the administrative governmental body of the catholic church with the religion and teachings of christ and christianity. Again, see Popes also fucked children and mass murdered people and ran a fucking bank out of their most holy temple the same thing Jesus lost his shit on the pharisees for.

The popes and the catholic church were the only thing protecting Jews from being mass genocided by christians during the middle ages.

Attached: 1520127478024.jpg (500x415, 49K)

>You are confusing the administrative governmental body of the catholic church with the religion and teachings of christ and christianity. Again,
No, not confusing. Discriminating against and generalizing all semite worshipers as one big anti-European block. Semites are anti-European and if you worship a semite god you are a semite-enabler at best and a zealous tool for them at worst.
You seem to be under the illusion that critique of the church is mutually exclusive with critique of the dogmas. This is wrong. They are both cancer. They are both anti-European at their very cores.

Attached: 1554340904402.jpg (584x381, 67K)

yeah no its the christians

Attached: 1546255717589.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

You obviously did not understand my philosophical point Abdul

you re the one insane jewish norwegian you have no point you just spam the board and evade bans

Attached: 1557915841918.png (1024x938, 702K)

>islam is 100 times worse
>is the most relatable religion to Jow Forums

really boggles the mind tbhf

Okay Abdul you did not understand my post at all. You are probably not well read.

Attached: 1544644825000.gif (177x217, 2.68M)

get fucked sam.

Attached: satans asshole.jpg (400x350, 76K)

true

hey dumbo
jews don’t even exist - they’re a made up meme - of the original tribes the greatest concentration of hebe DNA is Yeminis
Das Rite - everything about the abrahamic religions is made up - all of it
If Schlomo wants to believe he “chosen” and Pence is going to be “saved” they’re all delusional - dead sea scrolls proven fake the last if em a few months back
jebus never existed - if dumb shit want to strut around based upon fukin myths not one ever proven - that believe what they’re told and not what they see - guess what it’s all going to end horribly denying reality is tantamount to genetic failure - to a culture - we’re living in a dark age indeed

he suck

Attached: 1526731725315.jpg (1176x588, 46K)

>Judeo-Christain altruism
>doesn't exist east of Germany
???

Pic related

Attached: burgerIsrael.webm (574x382, 1.24M)