They hate the Tariffs because they make us win

twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1011713412596891648
>Trump appears to suggest that revenue from his tariffs may be able to replace the federal income tax, referencing McKinley when federal spending was 2.2% of GDP as opposed to 23% or 24%

twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1011709226253717505
>Trump on International Economics: "Just remember, we're the bank. We're the bank that everybody wants to steal from and plunder."

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trumps-trade-war-may-prompt-fed-to-cut-interest-rates/2019/06/06/3c9ec1a6-8899-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?noredirect=on
> The fate of Trump’s economy now hinges on the Federal Reserve, the agency the president called ‘crazy’

Attached: R A R E .jpg (501x490, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck it wage slaves

you are hated because of sanctions, not tariffs
Said measures will end up dooming your government as most countries are fed up with your shit

don't worry, people don't hate the people of the USA, we just want to see your politicians hang

>1 post by this id

Also it's cute that liberals are suddenly concerned with the importance of free trade.

>we just want to see your politicians hang
there is a long line for that...

>because they make us win
Sounds rather childish, doesn't it?
Just like this:

Are you actually aware of what hes actually doing?
>usdebtclock.org

Of course. If tariffs were bad for America, the (((globalists))) would have loaded us up with them long ago. It's not an accident that they pushed free trade and got both parties to back it to the hilt.

>Also it's cute that liberals are suddenly concerned with the importance of free trade.
I've been noticing this a lot recently.

>there is a large PayPerView for that
In both our lands, brother

God bless, we have gun rights now in huehue land....the time will surely come and we may all rejoice

May we coordinate our efforts and take over the Americas, segregate the land so we can all live in peace

You’ll notice that the defend things they normally wouldn’t just because they don’t like trump

I have to agree with this. The United States is, and has been, getting screwed by trade deals for far too long. Countries take advantage of their "giving" nature. The country took this approach b/c, at one time, they were an economic superpower. So, giving countries lenient would, hopefully, benefit them in the future.

The problem with this approach is, it didn't work. Countries outside of the U.S. took advantage of their "giving nature" and screwed them over in the long run. And on top of this, a lot of boomers/millennial live in the past; they think those lenient trade deals are, supposedly, a good thing b/c it's what they grew up with.

Now the United States isn't the same kind of economic superpower they used to be. But people are living in the past and won't accept new initiatives [read: what trump is doing with the economy]. He is taking a new approach to something which failed. This is, subsequently, a good thing for the U.S. economy. And I think the country will benefit from his trade initiative in the long run.

amazing how quickly Mexico bent a knee and kissed the ring. Gov't of Mexico knew that chimpout would be immense. I hope Trump will enact 1% of tariffs for every 100 shitskins caught on at the border.

As long as Americans can convince themselves they are winning they will continue to allow the disintegration of their country from within, while telling themselves they're immune to the problems the rest of the west is facing.

Finally an intelligent leaf post

So shall ye be spared leaf on the day of rakoning.

And also unconcerned about pollution and slave labor - so long as it's in China.

can someone give me a QRD on why tariffs are good/work? I think I have an idea but I'd like someone with a better of an idea to formulate it out please

Attached: DonImplementTheTariffs.jpg (1500x500, 69K)

Dollar collapse incoming

Attached: 24475541-89E8-4F43-8D0A-29D253558753.jpg (286x306, 19K)

Manufacturing is moved overseas to save very small amounts of money, even 1%, because shipping is cheap, there aren't environmental regulations, and labor is cheap. Eventually the US industries dry up and now we're dependent on the whims of other countries.

Almost every country has big tariffs. The US is the exception.

That's a good idea.

>don't worry
do you seriously believe anyone is worried about the failed state of Brasil?

Attached: 1504038915812.png (447x438, 385K)

>when federal spending was 2.2% of GDP as opposed to 23% or 24%
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

I am glad places like Rio are broke...it is the bastion of jews in Brazil...just as Argentina is the land of jews in South America and their shit is always fucked up.

Personally, I am a rural bumpkin, I am quite comfy in my rural land. How more blessed can I be in a place that gives me 365 day a year growth?

>can someone give me a QRD on why tariffs are good/work?
want to sell cars in china?
if you export a $30,000 car to china, you have to pay the chinese govt $10,000 to let it into the country

china want to sell anything in the us?
until trump, china paid nothing to sell here

yes, the price of chinese goods goes up a bit but that's a good thing
the chinese govt has been subsidizing their industry in order to flood merica with their cheap shit - ya walmart!

(click storefronts - walmart is one of the storefronts) wtf captcha?