Why are black countries such absolute shitholes?

Why are black countries such absolute shitholes?

Attached: 1559715806462.jpg (2560x1296, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slavery

next question

Fuck off pajeet go poo in the loo

Not an argument.

Attached: 46821_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (1024x640, 193K)

says it all.

Why are black countries the enslaved but not the conquerors?

Poo

Many reasons. One of the biggest that spans all of SSA is low IQ. And it isn't a controversial opinion on the continent or for NGO/govs working here. The tiny minority of intelligent and typically rich blacks that study in Europe know it especially.

The controversial question is why IQ in SSA so low and what can be done about it, if anything.

Because most powerful races became the conquerors.

Attached: World_1914_empires.png (1474x620, 22K)

Then why can't everyone agree on this?

(((they))) want people to think there are no inherent differences between the races

simple solution: Have AI take over all administrative work

Of course, Turkey was conquered and of course Turkey consists of niggers. What a shitty map!!

They were opressed

Lower IQ, Laziness, constant wars. environment too favourable with an access to too many resources in abundance which didn't force them to innovate and be creative to survive and why so many civilization outshined them.

Because they aren’t catholic according to EMJ

aurstalia has no white spots.. i thougt they were white

lol cause they apes
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

White peoples obviously

Jpana is not a shithole

you know what? that's it. tomorrow I will be contacting the moderator of this website, "hero", and I will be telling him that this board alone is the reason why 4channel isnt making any money.

I honestly dont care but you guys might want to get your act together if you dont want to lose your safe space

Because they are filled with niggers? Geesh