Are the Swiss the only people who understand life?

>Neutral
>Conservative
>Well Armed

Attached: shutterstock-494165503.jpg (729x425, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2014/12/02/savage-swiss-12-grisly-dog-and-cat-meat-recipes-families-might-be-eating-in-switzerland-this-christmas-4971036/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Well Armed
Didnt they just gave up their guns due to EU pressure?

No the Swiss avoid European politics.

>importing millions of shitskins to replace the native population
No, they seem pretty dumb

>Conservative
get with the times, we have abandoned our flawed ways of old and embraced the new inclusive lifestyles of the current year. toxic anglo doctrines such as racism and sexism have no place in our country anymore.

The Swiiss eat dogs

metro.co.uk/2014/12/02/savage-swiss-12-grisly-dog-and-cat-meat-recipes-families-might-be-eating-in-switzerland-this-christmas-4971036/

this tbqh. America is a perfect example of why a country should be more accepting and diverse.

No, the Citizen of Switzerland who did their military service have the right to keep their weapons, though since not so long ago (early 2010s) their government has decided to only let them keep their weapon but without ammo and therefore making these latters harmless.

America just keeps getting better with age

They also eat cat.

they took it up the ass when they compromised their "secret" accounts
jew tools

i don't see the problem here, at least eating dog isn't offensive to our newly arrived muslim citizens, unlike pork.

Like women and fine wine

Attached: 1540294993005.jpg (551x500, 55K)

yes, I am aware, I posted a link to 12 cat and dog recipes for christmas

Nothing says MERRY CHRISTMAS like cooking your most loyal friend

Honestly, eat whatever you want, some retards in Brazil eat monkeys

Not anymore.

because there is no such thing as a swiss, I mean it is just some people from all over the world living in seclusion, it is a bit like America done right

you can buy ammo so easily tho. go to the post , order a copy of your criminal history , it arrives in 2 days and if youre clear you can buy ammo en masse in your local weapons shop. Same shit with weapons , id card scan , criminal history and a weapon request form to your local community , and voila in 3 weeks you can buy a weapon.

I currently have (not much I know) a colt m4, my service rifle sig 550, a glock 17 and a s&w 500

Being neutral is gay but otherwise I think Switzerland is quite awesome.

I agree completely , its a cultural melting pot , you see shit tons of germans , arabs , albanians , americans , yugos in switzerland

>monkeys
uma delicia

>you can buy ammo so easily tho. go to the post , order a copy of your criminal history , it arrives in 2 days and if youre clear you can buy ammo en masse in your local weapons shop.
did the cops invite you to a "talk" where you had to justify your intended purchases?

they're "neutral" because they launder money for the world elite. they let the rest of the west do the heavy lifting for them.

no they didn't , I literally have 4 weapons in my home and about 20000 rounds of ammo, never spoke to a cop about anything

Eating Monkey in Brazil is about as frequent as dog and cat eating is in Switzerland
Maybe some crazy assholes eat that shit but it is not common or encouraged outside of a cult

Eating monkey in Brazil is as common as eating dog or cat in Switzerland

F for Appenzell Innerrhoden
Last based Westerners

last question: are you army employee or member of a shooting club?

im a security guard,im in the militia army but my plan currently is to go to UN army and then PMC

and yes im in a shooting club , well like 5 of em , sorry for separate responses

>good cheese

Isn't Switzerland a jewish stronghold? Isn't it the place rich bankers made to be their Disneyland and retirement place? I'm pretty sure the only goyim there are slaves and sex slaves.

i see, i guess that's a big plus for your credibility.

Switzerland isn't what it used to be, we're on the same level as Germany and Austria

Kind of. for example the state of Israel was founded in Basel, Switzerland

Imagine being Swiss I would legit suecide, theres nothing fun to do litteral generations have gone by without any war, revolution, no dumb decisions, no cataclisams, only gold amassing and muh living standards, Invade lihenstain for gods sake fucking faggots.

You can buy as much ammo as you want at any gunshop by providing a background check or valid shall issue weapon purchase license and store it at home how ever you want.
It's just the 80 rounds the government used to give people home after graduating initial conscription service. Those where always heavily restricted
>you can't use them to shoot at the range
>you are not allowed to open the can they're in
>you can't carry them anywhere unless to/from service stations
>you are not allowed to open the can unless there is a full mobilization of the army

yeah but there are still more serbs in switzerland than swiss in serbia, even though there are much more serbs on the planet compared to swiss people

Attached: beef curtains.jpg (600x627, 124K)

true, i'm a legit sex slave

imagine being Serbian and attacking Croatia with the combined power of all the Yugoslavian military and then being fucking by grandma guerillas chilling on their balconies

Attached: kek2.png (1000x1322, 1.76M)

You just had to go and remind me of my ex. Be still, my heart. She can't hurt us anymore.

>In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed - they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love and five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock!

Attached: 1558589511238.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>not eating delicious roof bunny
france is truly a third world country.

this has nothing to do with my point invade Liechtenstein faggot

Attached: lichenstain.png (512x512, 39K)

funnily enough this Quote is untrue in so many ways, but mostly by the fact that cuckoo Clocks are typical for the german black forest, not switzerland

imagine doing anything of note in last 1000 years that isn't getting sloughtered in Vatican.

why, they already have our currency, serve in our army and pretty much speak swiss german.

anyway stop fucking around, i like serbs

Switzerland was founded by the returning crusaders. It’s not taught in history books or school. Tons of crusader castles there when you travel there. Knights Templar were the first bankers which is why Switzerland has a long banking tradition. Ever wonder why Swiss guards the Vatican? The Swiss maintain strong Templar bloodlines and pull the strings in other countries which wage war for them as their soldiers. Vatican has all the info on the pre cataclysm real history of flat earth.

Wtf I love Switzerland now.

Rich, redpilled, disciplined and beautiful. I can only wish my country can emulate your ways.

Another user,
Did conscription and officer school, have my rifle and pistol at home as well as 5 K31, a AR15, a AK47, a collections SIG pistols, a Glock 21 and a number of shotguns (single, double barrel, pump)
Never talked to a police officer or anything about it. Any suggestions what I should get next? I still have valid purchase permits for 3 hand guns and 9 rifles.

They also eat scat.
(French-Swiss only)

Damn, I did not know that. You know the percentage of the jewish population? They run all banks?

OwO post your pale feet senpai~

gay jewish freemasonic

shure Swiss bro, good luck with living in a perfect state.

>You know the percentage of the jewish population?
20k out of 8.4 million, do the math.
>They run all banks?
no

If they were part of the EU they could veto anything coming their way. They're basically getting cucked by a union they aren't part of. Same with Norway.

I saw that in the waffen-ingold store that you can buy a 50. cal baretta sniper , buy one of those, fun shooting gun , buy a scorpion evo, mp5 maybe, im buying the scar 20s next , costs a lot but I think its worth it

Did someone ever open a can for self defense?

What if they are all emptie or filled with beans

based resident schizo

the only major bank with jewish background is julius bär, which is a private bank.
read frank somary's memoirs (it's called "raven of zurich" in english) if you're interested. he was an austrian banker who lived in switzerland and was close to many key figures in politics and finance during the early 20th century. he made some astonishinly precise predictions.

>frank somary
felix, sorry

>scorpion evo
the .50 cal and scorpion are KINO, those go on the list. I guess I gonna get a 553 also as I loved the weapon as "Bataillons Waffe". The rest are are also great suggestions

I don't know about any legit cases.
Usually they were used for suicide or to solve some neighborhood disputes. That was the pushing thing to get rid of them. They looked like oversized food cans just with ammo inside so utter shit to carry or have anywhere useable.

my company has scorpion evo as the service weapon and they told me that i can buy it over them

Looks like a fun gun to shoot, you should get one for sure.

Does it contain observations about jews or do you mean his general political predictions?

Around 0,4% . How much the country is controlled by jews then?

Interesting, I'll look it up.

>I currently have (not much I know) a colt m4, my service rifle sig 550, a glock 17 and a s&w 500
A decent collection for a Eurofag but everyone in America has 10x this.

>my plan currently is to go to UN army
Wtf? Cuck.

I didn't see many Jews in Switzerland. The westerners look Celtic and the easterners Germanic.

its just to gather experience in an army so I can join a pmc cuz my own countries army doesn't join conflicts

Attached: 1559157222421.jpg (684x623, 194K)

I can buy as much ammo as I want with no license, check or even ID.

>Around 0,4% . How much the country is controlled by jews then?
Actually, jews don't control that much in Europe directly, simply because they lack the numbers compared to jews in the US. Mostly, they just use their incredibly huge network among the elites or simply pressure by their US lapdogs.

Attached: numbers.png (314x775, 85K)

>commits 90% of crime
Wew

Attached: kosovo-diaspora-switzerland-study.jpg (900x725, 93K)

that's also why your homicide rate is through the roof you bluepilled cuck

Yanks have an outdated view on what's going on in Switzerland. The muh armed citizens, muh conservative and neutral might've been accurate 60 years ago. The votes have been a disaster the last couple of years where the population has been consistently voting for the worst possible shit imaginable because they're easily manipulated bugmen (muh terrorism NDG, muh child gambling, muh economy over guns).

This is true. The swiss are a minority in their own country. There are municipalities where you can go on a walk through the city and not hear a single person speak swiss german. It saddens me and makes me furious at the same time. This is a major loss in quality of life, maybe not for those who are bugmen and don't see their culture being sold for a more globalized counrty.

Christianity is not being practiced too, the only people going to church are grey haired 90 year old ladies whose husbands have died long ago. But not to worry, they've got their pensions which the working people can't keep up with paying for anymore.

Then there's the military which is a total joke. Everyone's incompetent, shit's disorganized and most who get picked hate it. Wouldn't stand a chance in a war.

I have zero hope for this country and don't see a single reason to live here, except maybe in remote municipalities with a low rate of foreigners.

I wouldn't join my own countries army either, both they and the UN fight for Jews. If it wasn't for people like you letting the Jews use your hands to point guns at other goyim, they'd have no power.

Please go back to germany Hans.

most gun crimes here are commited with illegal weapons.

Not where I live, it's mostly white. We have violent places but it's all niggers and spics.

allright, then go back to playing CS:GO or whatever bullshit you do to Keep you away from improving things

thing is I need experience to join a pmc. only reason I want to join pmcs I so I get to kill some camel fucking sandniggers.

Sad, but inevitable, because even in Switzerland there is no organized right to counter the aggressive, organized left.

No, SVP doesn't count.
I mean groups like Antifa or all those Soros pressure groups.

are you from a city or more rural area, if i may ask?

im from Bern, its kinda crap cuz you either have the far left or the far right here

once the greens try to ban cars, all the balkan immigrants are going to lynch them.

I remember there being an Antifa protest like 2 months ago in bern, I was disgusted and everyone I know agreed with me when I said "they act more like Nazis than actual Nazis"

Yeah, but they are one important piece in the "Mosaik-Linken".
All those leftist lobby groups for fags, nigs, muzzies, jews, women drastically change society over time.
Funnily, later generations usually just say: "Yeah, well, values of society changed."
No. They were actively changed by aggressive, organized leftists.

Similar here in Basel. But to me it all seems by far not as blackpilled as many itt try to frame it

Don't underestimate how quick demographic change happens if your elites want - and they want it.

In 50 years, you won't recognize Switzerland anymore.

the extent to which the hate speech scare and feminism have caught on baffles me a little desu. also the media is one big pool of pozz. not gonna lie, the average swiss guy is a cuck.

Attached: image.png (1268x594, 986K)

when i mentioned the blackpilling in my post i meant you.
you Sound like me after one year of pol, so better lurk more and work on yourself. our future is bright

Attached: this.jpg (720x720, 131K)

Okay. Na dann, schönes Pfingstfest :)

>our future is bright
Not really but is stopped caring a long time ago

Attached: 1558703301492.png (760x505, 579K)

kek

okayokay, Maybe i was wrong and only my future is bright. whatever guys, just do the right Thing. and Maybe get laid ;)

I think that's just the best thing we can do , improve ourselves , try to correct our own flaws and then maybe the world will change for the better

indeed, all this complaining about the Status quo is just a nerving symptom of the Status quo.
but whatever, I'm tired. guete giäu good luck, i go to Sleep.