Can women be red pilled on women?

Can women be red pilled on women?

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-170207.jpg (1440x1438, 268K)

Only Ann Coulter will be allowed into the Male genderstate

Carlson/Coulter 2020.

Yes, they can be gassed, since they're the jews of gender.

Oh yeah. My girlfriend is the most anti-feminist person Ive ever met. She firmly believes that there are men's jobs and women's jobs and doesn't think women should be allowed to be president.

My wife is the same.
Not only that, but she is Hispanic, and fucking HATES mexicans and niggers.
My God, did I find a winner or what?

Savitri Devi was redpilled.

based

>wife is hispanic
>found a winner
choose one coal burner

your children will have moorish, amerindian savage, and black blood because of your hispanic wife lmao

Attached: 1318138863996.jpg (230x238, 53K)

Meh, if the race wars kick off, I'll kill her first.
Why not get the benefits until then, I say.

Yes, women uncle toms can exist and have always existed, this is not new, uncle toms and coons exist in all marginalized groups. There are blacks out there that hate themselves so much that they share the exact same beliefs about blacks as your typical white supremacist.

I’d donate tbqh

Shit, you're probably more of a mutt than my kids.
Besides, mine don't have crack whore DNA like you, so I still win

This.

Attached: 1557819133307.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Yes user. I'm a white nationalist with a black wife...
but she hates blacks. So its OK.

>Implying Ann is a Woman

>Male genderstate
That's the gayest shit I've ever heard

Attached: 1296335704001.png (720x540, 439K)

Isn’t that essentially what we see with liberal white men? They hate themselves and think that they’re the reason for the worlds Ills.

Only rightwing women

why are you replying to me? i'm not the one with a spic wife

Yes. Usually comes late in life though.

>hispanic
>winner
Stop burning the tortilla.

And yet she didn't fulfill the greatest duty a woman has.

Attached: 2342342435.jpg (852x480, 16K)

why? she's barren and I seriously doubt she knows how to cook or properly clean anything
she has made a living off being a professional cunt

What possible benifits could there be?

>Refrying the beans
>winner

kek

Attached: a30.jpg (1280x1183, 413K)

"Race-mixing is bad, except in my case because my wife is BASED." lol
"Women shouldn't have political autonomy, except for my wife, because she's BASED."

Have some consistency, you spineless fucks.

That kid looks almost identical to my son.
Kinda creepy

Politically motivated women tend to have little to no kids, and care more about advancing their cause memetically than genetically.

Many female youtube political commentators fall into this category.

>Relax, user. I'll save the white race for you!

Attached: gftd.png (446x448, 314K)

You fags can hate all you want, but it's all good over here.

N-n-not Soph r-r-right user?

White Jow Forums users have a serious problem with race mixing.

We all understand it is going to end us all but we still do it anyway. The main issue is that white women have become so undesirable to us on average. It sucks.

There is a gray area with regards to race as Hispanics are somewhat compatible to be reintegrated into the white genepool.

Women, on the other hand should not be the public face of a family in any case because it shifts the responsibility from the father to the mother of engaging in discourse.

Varg Vikernes has achieved a good balance with his wife where she is relegated to making historical/homekeeping videos and Varg makes the explicitly political videos. Marie is not the face of Varg's family, Varg is.

Attached: 1234234234.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

fucking brutal

Attached: 1531531118840.jpg (719x697, 68K)

my comment was sarcasm

Maybe, but that's a man.

Attached: 29c.gif (245x187, 1022K)

my mother is the most racist family member.

Attached: 1532218366029.png (378x370, 120K)

>Can women be red pilled on women?
being redpilled does not mean you are based
all women are redpilled
all women work to keep the men from waking up and society from reforming itself

Attached: women_and_empire.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Even Soph, actually i was about to post a collage with her being one of the females i had in mind.

Lauren Rose, CRITICAL CONDITION, etc.

Tomboyish types looking to make a name for themselves, despite not living up to the values they advocate for.

Attached: images.png (143x245, 1K)

Of course they understand their own nature, doesn't mean they'll change or curb it in any way including meaningless ways like the vote.

You’re no white nationalist if you’re going to produce mulatto abominations rather than white children. Hopefully the day of the rope comes before then

lol those are all comedians, some of which I know, they are not fucking that old lady trust me. They mostly crush NYU pussy. Sharrod doesnt get laid that much though.

Attached: smd.jpg (222x250, 6K)

some of the older calibers are, but they are the minority.

if he's white, he's actually flouring the tortilla...

No. Because women should not be given any choices. The men in a woman's life must lead her to the right decision.

10/10 would vote

I'm not really for revoking voting privileges for women, but it was both rash and an experiment, and it has also gone wrong.

Don't be a fag, obviously we'll have traps.

Attached: 1555273971931m.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

they all will, eventually.

Attached: alahzoomer.png (225x185, 65K)

the only intelligent women in the world are the ones who are willing to admit this

Yes. My son in law's mother hates working with other women because of how they are.

2nd post best post

Women voting wasn't a real problem, they just vote however their husbands vote. However once the welfare state kicked in the next generation of women married the government (jews) not their husband. It's a voting block that's easy to manipulate. White women voted for Trump.

then how can they also be the niggers of gender?