American Business is Rigged

A multi-millionaire businessman I know explained to me how the market is essentially rigged. He's worked in import/export in southeast Asia since the 80s and is acting as a mentor now. Here's the convo I had.

>be me
>work import/export for a few years
>come up with great product idea, after learning how to bring products to market
>have the funds necessary to have it initially made, and advertised at tradeshows ($30,000ish)
>Oldfag multi-millionaire mentor likes my idea, says it is profitable, then explains why I will fail
>he says retailers don't buy items anymore, they steal them
>they use their small 3rd party vendors to test whether something is profitable by carrying it in their store
>if it is, they steal it
>if it isn't, their vendor fails, so what?
>no risk to them
>they will take a good product to china, and have a clone ready in 6 months under their own house brand
Just get a patent user, right?
>mentor says patents are worthless
>they're expensive to create
>even more expensive to defend
>do you have $10k - $15k a month for 2 years to litigate a patent infringement case?
>Of course not, and big retailers/companies know it
Don't sell to major retailers though, right?
>Right! Your alternative is to avoid big business, and sell to small companies/retailers
>except all of them have been put out of business by big box stores
So now what?

The moral of the story is, the system is rigged against people who aren't already rich. Any business which generates a lot of money will be attacked and pilfered by competitors, and defending against those attacks will bankrupt anyone who isn't already rich. Thus those who hold capital continue to amass more, while those with minimal capital have no mobility to get ahead. Because the very people you need to get ahead will eat you alive.

>How exactly is this a competitive economy?
>How can someone risking their time and limited funds to chase their own IP get ahead if it is so easily stolen from them?

FUCK

Attached: 1531415344243.png (633x758, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are you just now realising the system isn't "fair"? IP especially, being only enforced when big money wants it to be.

That's why you need to sell your product direct to consumers. Retailers don't sell American made products.

Attached: bc617d76-4349-4468-82ba-de827cb9eafb_1.f6b0bef3c3469c53c6ee3a431ff3e11b (1).jpg (450x450, 40K)

>The moral of the story is, the system is rigged against people who aren't already rich
You needed a rich boomer to tell you something that is clear as day to anyone with two brain cells to rub together?

He's correct... it got worse in the 90s with Bernanke. If you are an elite investor you win always... Their investments fail and the risk is covered by tax dollars. The 2008 crisis is an example but this problem is only getting worse. In fact, ceos and the like have incentives to let projects fail... they still get huge sums of money regardless. This is no longer free market capitalism

My grandparents came to America from Korea penniless and died millionaires. They owned one shop at first, then over the years opened 10 more. They were all the same business model, sell booze and cigarettes/cigars to niggers using EBT cards and ringing up their transactions as general food merchandise. They died and split the stores between my Father and I. I sold my stores for the cash I needed to open my liquor store. Everything cash. Zero debt. I owe no man a penny. What system? The dumbfuck system? I agree, whites in the 1960s went full retard and sold off their Children's future to people like me. Pic related, what I made last year in passive income from my shop, paying someone else to run it turn-key.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-190651.jpg (933x1612, 176K)

How old are you, 18?

USA has been an oligarchy for at least 30 years, military quasi junta ever since Trump came in.

You are a carbon copy of 1970's south american dictatorships.

Attached: 17626519_1417873481610911_6700204230171788770_n.jpg (469x720, 43K)

This is how Amazon does it, its just even more fast now with direct from China dropshipping or FBA warehousing, and you can do it with just a few hundred dollars of capital. The system is broken and will keep sputtering around for a long time though friend. Not sure how to start a third positionist economy parallel to it.
Based tbqh famalam. I feel like the best option is simply to exploit this system in place now because it is
>designed to take your resources
>designed to addict you
>designed to help others at your expense
>would happily see you die if it means profit

eat your ramen

YES, THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LITERALLY HELL.

WE LIVE IN A SCIENTIFICALLY-OPTIMIZED JEWISH SHOPPING MALL WHERE WHITE GIRLS ARE TRAINED SEX OBJECTS FOR THE MONGREL UNDERCLASS TO LUST AFTER AND RAPE AND PIMP.

THE ENTIRE WORLD IS HELL. THERE IS NO OPTION OTHER THAN REVOLT. EITHER YOU REVOLT, OR YOU ADMIT YOU ARE AN IRRELEVANT WORTHLESS JEW'S PLAYTHING. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION.

WHITE POWER OR ETERNAL DEATH. YOUR CHOICE.

>1 post by this ID

>g0tem

Attached: 1538001673973.gif (512x288, 470K)

desu based pillow man is a great example of how important marketing is. He wouldn't sell shit without flooding the networks with pillow commercials. I don't know how he could afford that though unless he was already rich. That's the catch. No one is going to (((lend))) you the capital anyway without taking over the whole business.

I can't figure out how to enter the market without someone stealing from me.

>I don't know how he could afford that though unless he was already rich
Those pillows are like $50. If you don't have one, it's like not having a kid when time comes to socialize with other families.

you just figured this out?
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

Yep and it can't be over stated how ruthless these companies are when it comes to destroying competition

This is how Jewish Globalism works.

Yep.

>selling addictive substances to degenerates
I'm not surprised your business model is flourishing. You should come out to Colorado and open a pot shop. Those shops are fucking everywhere now, along with the human garbage they attract.

Based desu. My parents were white refugees from South Africa that left after Apartheid. First few years are rough but we now own a ton of real estate and operate on no debt. I work but my folks pretty much travel and chill out these days.

Worst thing American families do by far is adopting the "you're 18 now, you're your own man" boomer fantasy. They basically screw over all of their kids so that they can buy an RV for a quarter of a million dollars and have some sort of Jimmy Buffet-esque fantasy while leaving future generations to rot. Boomers sold out America and refuse to even look back while immigrant whites and asians eat their progeny alive.

game has always been rigged friend. how do you think the rich make money, doing it ethically? lmao.

ask yourself, in the trading world, why are 90% of banks/institutions very profitable while 90% of retail traders lose money.

Only when you understand the game being played, can you make money. What scares me though is the concentration of money in a few small hands, the 1% "grow smaller" every year.

Youdont have an idea you LARPing faggot

I have literally never heard of these and it has had zero impact on my life

Hey anons, so I guess this a good place for the business minded and would like your opinions on my farm plans. I recently purchased 15 acres which are decently close to large urban centers (30-1hr) for 30000. The land needs to be cleared, destumped, leveled, a well dug and buildings set up. All the labor is to be done by myself and a few friends that I’ll be paying in rights to grow weed on my property or to use a decent amount of the smaller trees for firewood.

My farm is going to be focused on raising smaller mammals, such as rabbits, goats, and pigs to bring to market for meat, hides, fiber, and dairy products. I plan on vertically integrating a butchery into the farm within 2-3 years of opening and growing all my feed on site/taking it as trash from other places. I speciafically chose the animals I did because of their ability to breed. Pigs can have up to 3 litters in a year with as many as 8 pigle5s a litter. Rabbits have lower rates fertility, ut still incredibly high, and gotsts, if fed properly, can be bred in the first year. Basically integrate everything on my land for the sole purpose of providing cheap and high quality meats to market. The farm is the production, the butchery is the storefront with which I would sell my product.

>Boomers sold out America and refuse to even look back while immigrant whites and asians eat their progeny alive.
That's true. Luckily, this world has warped my soul so much that I can somehow feed on the suffering of others, and this world is a positive buffet. Only 30 years of this shit left.

You should invest with an eye to sell to industrial or commercial developers who are searching for a large piece of land. As a matter of fact, you should have it on the market 24/7 in case someone will make you an offer for a few million for your parcel as cities spread out.

You should not be going into this business if you don't have a good supply line identified.

Who will buy the meat?
How will you sell to them/do you know them already/how will you meet them?
How will you be paid and on what terms?
If you are selling via butchery how will customers find you if you are 30mins away from an urban center of your customers?
What happens if you cannot take your feed input as free trash from others?
Do you know anything about animal husbandry?
>cheap and high quality
Does not compute. Why not be a high quality and luxury organic meat brand?

These rich kikes would make the pharaohs jealous. It's no wonder the world is the way it is.

Supply would be direct sales to communities that I know in my area. Orthodox Greeks? Want some homemade feta and goats/lambs for Easter? Rabbits are a known and highly sought after met in my area. At mentioning that I was going to be having a rabbittry to a few other folks, they expressed a desire to purchase some meat from me when I have it operational. Pigs are easy. Everyone likes bacon and other cuts of pork. Plus the goats and pigs serve a great function of clearing the land for you.

Clone ready in 6 months? I don't fucking think so Tim-they do it overnight. Remember the I-pone clone3 that was found the day after Jobs Appful day-running Android?

I always knew the financial markets were a jewed gambling cesspit, and that the capital class makes their income passively through investing in other people's work.

I just didn't realize our trade laws were so fucked up as to permit defacto legal corporate theft by banking on the target not having enough money to defend their property.

I honestly don't know the solution. Most people don't understand that a retailer will stock an inferior product if it makes them an extra 10%, vs a better product at the same price point. That was another lesson I recently learned. People walk into stores and blindly give their money away, not knowing they could get much better shit for the same money if the greedy faggot buyers at the top of major retailers weren't gatekeeping the entire consumer market to peddle inferior shit which makes them a bit more money, all while lying to customers about what "value" they're offering. It's infuriating. No one gives a shit about what they're doing anymore, or what the function of a business is, or its role in society. It's like we're living in some nihilistic corporate number-crunching hellscape. I just want out.

Attached: r8d14v5xayt21.png (781x900, 153K)

First step is to recognize the problem. Second step is not to give up.

Take OP as an example. He simply gave up instead of considering the situation. Most people do not have any sort of solid commercial sense and allow far too many of their emotions to get involved in what is a fairly clear cut process. OP is afraid of getting sued and is allowing himself to bow out of the process because he is afraid of lawsuits but, in reality, any business owner will get sued. Multiple times. Probably multiple times per year. He did not ask how to get over this issue or asked his contact how he himself did it, but simply folded. Why? Just adapt and overcome, man.

You need a significant supply line to butchers and similar lines of business prior to opening. Greeks will typically only buy from other Greeks, even within the American community for large food-based events. I like the concept but needs much more refinement and some existing meetings with people who are, at the minimum, receptive to doing business with you after you open and can observe the quality themselves.

Add 20% contingency at the minimum in case your project goes south. Remember that 90% of deals fail. As a business owner you will be constantly selling. It's worth buying a few sales books if you have no experience.

the most insidious part is not that the rich are using their influence to get richer, it is that the average person does not see that the game is rigged.

for example: if you are trading spot forex, your broker does and will manipulate the prices on lower timeframes to stop you out of your trade. trading bitcoin is even worse as there is less regulations and they can put up hidden orders to fuck up traders. The safest market to trade is the futures market, because it is more regulated and respresents a real market as opposed to a market-maker's market. Your broker is the jew, they make money trading against you.

Game was always rigged bros, trading redpilled me on how rigged it really is.

>Most people don't understand that a retailer will stock an inferior product if it makes them an extra 10%, vs a better product at the same price point.
This is why marketing exists. You are responsible for that and for making the connections in your supply chain. Expecting that you can just make a product and then "they shall come!" is a childlike view of commercial ventures.

I’ve been reading up on animal husbandry for a couple of years now. I have some experience as well after working on a farm. I would also like to add that this would be a slow process of growing. I’ll be first building a rabbit hutch and breeding rabbits for small direct sales to folks that I know in my community. As people learn that I’m breeding rabbits for meat, more will want to buy from me.

I want my food to be high quality, but also affordable to people in my area as well. Which is quite poor.

I was thinking I would do direct sales to restaurants and butcher the animals myself. Take out the middle man so I make more money and the restaurants get a better price.

Holy fuck its a wild day trader. Why would you do this to yourself? You will literally never beat the market but it has nothing to do with (((them))), it has everything to do with the mathematical realities of index funds and their enormous impact on equities.
>FX trading is completely dead and most large banks and funds have closed their FX desks
>Bitcoin is only useful as a money laundering tool and expecting to make money out of volatility or arbitrage is not a trading strategy
>Futures is literally gambling

You aren't making jack shit because of your broker, you're making jack shit because you're in a bad industry. S&T is dead as a door knob but you're pretending its 1993 all over again. Sorry for the harsh advice.

I don't know anything about the farming business user but a general piece of advice I'd give for any business is to first find your customer base BEFORE you go investing in whatever you want to sell. If you go start your farm and realize you can't sell your goods due to some circumstance, you're FUCKED. Maybe the price is too high, maybe you can only sell to a major distributor who will price you so low you can't cover overhead, whatever it is you want to know that ahead of time before a single shovel hits earth.

If I wanted to open a pizza shop, I wouldn't go open a shop and then hope that customers show up, yet so many people start small businesses this way. It's backwards. Make sure you will have customers before you invest. In this case, see what a grocery store, distributor or whoever you hope to sell to will give you the business, then bring in the product. There's less risk of being stuck with inventory you can't move. That's why I'm hoping to take my idea with a small production run to a few tradeshows, gauge demand, perhaps collect some orders and accounts, etc. BEFORE I go to the factory and start spitting out thousands of units.

Make sure you go to these grocery stores and restaurants prior to investing. You want to sell them on your idea and at least establish that they're willing to conceptually do business with you, even if they won't pay you for it in advance. Do you have a track record in farming? Do you know precisely what restaurants look for in food rabbits? Are you sure that your overall cost in establishing this business will be less than your profit, including the cost of your land, clearance and all expenses incurred while getting it off the ground? Pulling for you here but trying to ask the important questions.

>find your customer base BEFORE you go investing in whatever you want to sell
/thread

Land is always a good investment tho desu.

>Make 600k
>Federal taxes alone over 200k
Taxes look like THAT?

Whoops didn't see this post.
>I can't figure out how to enter the market without someone stealing from me.
The answer isn't how to avoid someone taking all of your corporation over, the answer is how much money can you make while splitting the equity share and rewarding the investor for their time. It's a total pain in the ass -- I get it, I act as sponsor GP on projects and I should get the lion's share of equity -- but its a reality you have to accept. No one is getting rich fast, only slowly.

Yeah I was being generous with 6 months. My mentor got out of the game of making products and selling them himself which is risky. He now finds products already being made in the US or wherever, sends them to his contacts in China, and they do what they do best - clone them for much less. He then turns around and sells the clone for less than what they've been paying. So he makes money and they save money. Not a bad business model. But the results is China always gets the business, and usually the US suppliers lose out. It fucking sucks, but what else can you do? There are little to no incentives to make stuff anywhere else. Even cheaper nations like Mexico, Vietnam, etc. can't whip out products as quickly and consistently as China can. So undercutting them doesn't necessarily work.

I know user. I was going to do a trial run with the captains cousin. I’m a commercial fisherman at the moment and am going g to ask his cousin if he would be willing to try out some rabbit on the menu. I would raise about 40 meat rabbits and go on a trial run with them at his restaurant. If not him, I know of a few other places in town that would probably be interested in giving rabbit a try.

I know user. I’m asking because I’m looking for advice. I definitely need to look more into markets. I know that they’re there. I know I can get a decent price for my product. There are few folks that are interested and the fact that I passively mentioned that I was building a rabbitry and folks showed interested in purchasing my meat means I know I’m on the right path.

Great to hear man. I'm pulling for you in spirit.

Can I ask why you can't make this product in China if that's the case?

I know the land was a great investment. And if I can’t find anything for the markets, I will at least have land for my house, family, and be able to feed them with the produce of my farm. Even then, I bought it for a decent price and if I wait a few years, I could just turn around and sell it for a profit.

>This is why marketing exists. You are responsible for that and for making the connections in your supply chain. Expecting that you can just make a product and then "they shall come!" is a childlike view of commercial ventures.

All the marketing in the world is wasted if the retailer refuses to carry your better product, even at a higher price point, because they fear it will cannibalize whatever shit they're currently selling. Let's try an example:

>You invent a new, awesome gaming headset
>Blows away competition in comfort, wireless, and whatever other shit
>You take this product to GameStop and see if they will buy it
>They like your innovative product features, patented or not
>They take your product and make a crappier knockoff in China
>You can't afford a lawsuit assuming you even have a patent
>They don't want your superior product now competing with their shitty knockoff in store, so they refuse to carry your product in their 7,200+ stores across the US
>Ignorant customers not knowing anything at all, buy the shittier version because they naively assume GameStop is carrying the best gear
>GameStop sells tens of thousands of their shitty units across their stores, making them money on whatever idea you fed them, while you struggle to get any marketshare at all without a major retail partner

And this goes for virtually every major retailer in every product category. Mom and Pop shops never did this. Aside from the fact they aren't cunts, they don't have the resources to play manufacturer like major retailers do.

The myth is that being best is the key to success. It's not. Being known is the key to success. And these people control who is known, and what the vast majority of us all have access to purchase.

Attached: 7r6hwixupt511.jpg (633x758, 31K)

The solution is easy, old rich boomer millinaire is just a concern & desist shill, and your assumption that the only way to fight the merchant jew is by giving money to the lawyer jew is just totally jewed up and fucking retarded.

If what you want is PROTECTION, then you go to the suppliers of protection services and pay them to defend your exclusive rights. I can do it for you, or else you can go talk to tony soprano and get the shipments repossessed and the docks and the ceo extra-judicially arrested in your basement

problem solved dumbass

meanwhile elon musk is going to mars

Attached: 1482544990025.png (620x413, 366K)

>All the marketing in the world is wasted if the retailer refuses to carry
>All the success in the world is wasted if the jew doesn't approve
gas yourself cumlord

I work in IP law and your mentor is 50% right.

Patents are not that expensive to get, in fact you can get one for like $5k if you're very smart, but you'll have to file it yourself. USPTO is literally required to walk you through the process and they're pretty good at it.

Enforcement on the other hand is much more difficult. You CAN do this yourself, it's not impossible, but it is highly difficult. You can also hire firms for contingency litigation (you pay them a small retainer up front, they take the case to settlement and get like 60% of the settlement amount on top of expenses) but no firms will do this unless damages for any given case are above $100-200k. The real problem with doing enforcement yourself isn't even how difficult it is, it's how goddamn long it takes. A company with $200-300k to drop on legal fees, even if your case is a slam dunk against them, can make things take YEARS which the average person just doesn't have time for.

So basically your mentor was right in that patents are for the rich, but was wrong in that if you are poor and patient you can get and make money off of patents it'll just take a long fucking time.

>American business is rigged
Duh

No fucking shit, so all your profit for yars and years was off the backs of your countryment.

Good job! Murica #1!

Well the TPP was exactly fucking designed to help end this practice and enforce IP internationally but Bernie Bros and Trump niggers both tanked it.

>my mentor
whats "your mentors" name faggot?

The game was (((rigged))) from the start.

Ain’t that a kick in the head?

Thanks for chiming in with more info. I met a guy at a tradeshow with a great, novel product in NYC this past February who said his patent attorneys were eating him alive. I've never dealt with patents, I've only ever filed a trademark through the USPTO. It just blows. You want to do business with people, where they would make money selling your stuff, and they'd rather steal it just to bump their margins up.

The stories I've heard from other vendors at these shows of how retailers use an abuse them is really discouraging. I wish we hadn't killed all the mom and pop stores. Many didn't come back after the recession. I can see it in the attendance at some of these shows. It's a fucking ghost town in some cases, with only a few major buyers left, many of whom are shopping for ideas, if they even know what they're looking at. You'd be surprised how many buyers for major companies know absolutely nothing about a given product type, yet they are the ones deciding what gets stocked in thousands of stores. It's incredible.

One Aussie guy I met at my last show told me a story of how he was at a home goods show and there was literally this chinese guy walking around the aisles sketching items he saw from US manufacturers. The chinese are everywhere at these shows. The amount of theft is fucking amazing. And we just roll over because our government does nothing about it.

Yes, I'm sure that international lawmakers all teamed up so they could draft a law to help small businesses succeed, that makes perfect sense and is entirely believable.

>poor little user finally realize the system is meant to be mantain rich people rich
you are so adorable

Attached: 155909916716.png (500x785, 202K)

Something is fucked in that picture. I have less salary but more SS and medicare.

So the practical solution is to get sales/political skills to climb an existing company. Why the fucking hell did I study engineering.

Humanity is gonna die out. It's profitable to deracinate the only people capable of space travel. It's NOT profitable to settle the stars.

New tech development is only allowed if it increases (not decreases) control.

America is different. At least it used to be.

Agreed. War is the only opportunity any of us have to reclaim our birthright and to free humanity from the evil Jews.

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

you are the funniest person i've encountered on this site. how is fxtrading dead? are you implying people no longer trade fx? banks no longer trade fx?

how is futures gambling?! are you trying to kill me here?

>you arent making jack shit.
nice assumption

>I don't know how he could afford that though unless he was already rich.

Dude, pay-per-click advertising. You don't do TV ads until you've got a lot of money and your marketing game is tight and you know you'll get X% conversion rates on a TV ad.

Read up on direct marketing, starting with Gary Halbert. He did ads like the one attached. He made and lost several fortunes over his life. Guess what though... YOU only have to get rich once.

Attached: Face_Lift_In_a_Jar.png (700x550, 103K)