THE SANCTIONS!!! THEY DON'T WORK ANYMORE!!!

What will Trump try next?

Attached: 1548465339129.png (322x305, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-economy-gdp/russias-gdp-growth-at-six-year-high-raises-question-of-durability-idUSKCN1Q10NO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What sanctions?

Russia is big enough to make its own stuff happen if it wants to.

>the sanctions
>they do nothing

they still have goofball inflation levels and anyone with any wealth offshores their money.

who cares

But they do work, only not the way officially intended. E.g. Poland used to export fuck ton of apples to Russia (and other products too), but bc of sanction they basically lost the market.

where do you export the apple to now?

Their economy slowed down quite dramatically in 2019 so sanctions work. More like not sanctions but low oil prices, as Russia is a banana economy dependant on oil and gas prices.

that's like 10 buildings lol

Deffense industry too.

>Russia is a banana economy dependant on oil and gas prices.
china is going to buy all of it now and more

Up to a certain point, yes.
After that it will bleed heavily.
Even the usa cannot stay a long time isolated from commerce with free nations.

>What will Trump try next?
Shitposting hard on Jow Forums

China, too, will flush down the toilet as they are hit by real sanctions (tarriffs) unlike the Russia and their housing bubble will burst.

Also Russia is not in decline like other europian powers are, demographicaly speaking.

the tariff does nothing other than accelerate Chinese plans to replace all western tech

There's no substitute market, I suppose production was scaled down? I didn't follow what exactly happened around this. But our position is rather weak, as a country, and our politicians are shit. It's been 30 fucking years since Poland became democracy with free market, and we are still a fucking laughing stock in terms of wages. Only dumbfuck polacks who can't speak foreign language and never been abroad will deny it.

>Russia
>isolated

Attached: 2019-06-09_02-22-20.png (747x425, 24K)

yeah that's why it has other nations it works with or profits from in the Asia and South America.

>I suppose production was scaled down?
kek so the farmers told the apple trees to stop producing apples?
>we are still a fucking laughing stock in terms of wages
learn from the chinese and you'll be rich in a generation

Those retarded sanctions caused our domestic orange production to shit the bed because we exported them to Russia. As in, people's livelihoods were directly ruined because of our govs retarded obedience to US bullshit.

that a load of shite, literally every single nation in the world can potentially survive on its own whitout problem, its just that trading for most of the stuff is far more convenient for both side since you'll always have an excess of the most common resources locally present, so you're better off trading it for useful supplies than letting it take dust in some warehouse or whatnot.

Trump tweeting screencaps of his Jow Forums shitposts. Wouldn't that be sight.

You don't know how EU works.
China got so much improvement because they provided cheap working power and factories to western companies, and in EU, Bruxelles is deciding where to build factories and Eastern Europe is mostly used as source for working migrants.

Why do we have sanctions against our friends in Russia?

because trump backstabs all his friends

Russia last year had record production in coal and agriculture, which are both big export items. They are also producing a lot of mid-range industrial/manufactured items like chemical fertilizers, and are selling them outside of Russia.

Attached: 24372[1].jpg (1200x800, 368K)

Sanctions are to the world as Twitter blocklists are to the internet. Some smug faggots thought that they were the center of everything and blackballed the people they didn't like. It worked until everybody they didn't like all got together independent of them.

It's fitting too considering America is the propagator of globalhomo and neoliberalism.

Attached: modern world.jpg (600x477, 68K)

Just ignore the sanctions and tell the US to fuck off.

>What will Trump try next?

Sanctions

There's sanctions on Russia?

kek, and china is going to replace all their american imports, russia stands to gain bigly

sanctions were put in place just to fuck with Europian fags.

It can survive, no question, I said it will bleed heavily.

>What is oil, Alex?

I don't know much about farming but I suppose you can regulate how much trees produce by adjusting water and fertilizer? ...something else?
They probably cut the trees down and seed something else?
Being farmer is a fucking bitch. That's why niggers can't do it, and jews don't even try.

Attached: 1520893015445.png (600x446, 385K)

> Sanctions are to the world as Twitter blocklists are to the internet.
You are a legitimate idiot. And I don't say that to just anybody.

>nobody will sell you shit
>they still buy your oil&gas
>you have to make your own stuff
>basically no foreign debt
>economy grows

whoa, totally unexpected.

There are negatives to import substitution industrialization.

Latin american countries have tried through out the 70s and it didn't do much good.

Also, sanctions are bypassed through Belarus apparently.. don't know much about it, any russian user could confirm? Y'all eating normal cheese?

we had a ultra strong chemical fertilizer industry that relied on cheap energy. russia can sell energy at whatever prices it wants to that industry, we can't, we have to sell the energy on the open market where the companies were priced out and since no cheap energy, no cheap fertiizers and therefore no sales, and then bankruptcy.

thanks, EU, you motherfucking kikes.

Latin countries ran into the limits of their own demographics. But ISI resulted in competitive companies like Embraer which would have been Cessna'd out of existence under a traditional free trade model.

Russia has more potential in this regard because of the size and depth of its educated population. One of their new "products" under development is a barge with a nuclear power-plant on it. That's not something a Latin country really has the capacity to build.

>Y'all eating normal cheese?
Cheese thing is meme. In all of my local supermarkets there are range of local-made natural cheeses and Finnish/German brands, but locally made due to antisanctions.
It's probably some fake cheese products available somewhere in Russia, but I didn't saw any.
Belarus reexport was a thing, maybe some bootlegging stil is going on, but very small in numbers, because they fought with it, and some actions were even caused some complaining from Belarus and troubles in relations.

>Latin american countries have tried through out the 70s and it didn't do much good.
that's because of their low iq

If anything, Poland is one of the countries constantly pushing FOR antagonizing against Russia.

so that's why last year our supermarkets were flooded with ultracheap polish apples. fortunately ours were also in season and people bought local for the most part.

Only few individuals, like I said, our politicians are shit.

I always found it funny whenever the EU threatens Russia with sanctions.
All Russia has to do is tighten the gas faucet a bit.

oil price crashed

Funny you mention that, because that's what they just did recently. Ofc, they tainted oil, so that we ask them to cut it off because of bad quality.

>country the size of Africa with fewer people than Pakistan
>somehow manages to be economically self-sufficient

I mean it's not terribly hard

We actually acquired new markets and sell even more apples and many more things, why the fuck you post false information when you have no idea about the topic? Poland has become the first country from Central and Eastern Europe to be ranked a "developed market" this year. Laughing stock in terms of wages would be Ukraine which economy is just as shitty as in 90's.

Learn English Seba.

Again with the apples

> buys from china

Attached: 11193524-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Our sanctions against Russia were always targeted at individuals, not at the nation. It's a mistake to think we were ever trying to disable Russia.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-economy-gdp/russias-gdp-growth-at-six-year-high-raises-question-of-durability-idUSKCN1Q10NO
>2.3% growth is 6 year high
That's not much to be proud of

>Growth exceeded expectations partly because Rosstat revised construction growth in the first 11 months of 2018 to 5.7 percent from 0.5 percent. The economy ministry said construction in Russia’s Yamalo-Nenets region accounted for the revision.
This sounds incredibly suspect

>A week after the data were published, the ministry said GDP growth had been boosted by one-time factors and predicted it would slow to 1.3 percent in 2019.
And the 2.3 growth looks to be a one-off case.

Their birth rate is the same story as most developed nations: Below replacement level.

But it was though. Really. And it may still be. I really do hope they manage to get over the expected life of 54 years with this new wealth. Shit the Commies left them absolutely destitute of drive.

I remember Russian President Putin saying a few years back that the sanctions were a blessing as Russia needed to build up important industries since the fall of the Soviet Union. Without sanctions Russia would have kept importing US and EU products without building up domestic industry. This is a very good thing for Russia. Once sanctions are taken off and they are allowed to export again their new industries will have a shot to compete against established industries in the West.

Attached: 8056ED24-A45D-42CA-A988-4E1CA6BC6F64.png (784x603, 82K)

Russian exports to turd world countries will boom

It mostly because oil prices and megaprojects like Yamal LNG.
American sanctions can't really affect this. But it affect private investments from the West.
Russia struggle to hit 2% of GDP growth, while Kazakhstan who also have mostly natural resources based economy easily pulling out over 4%

Come back when you spot a significant decrease in the number of Chinese tourists in your country

Shouldn't be too hard to spot them: mongloid, very rude and very loud

Are u retarded? Expected life of 54 years? What? We have life expectancy of 76 years

God, I wish. Imagine if your city Metro considered a tourist attraction and people come just to see it, so when you going to work you have circumnavigate crouds of tourists who just standing there and looking at murals.

Russia has been very late to the metro party though. Twenty to 30 to 50 years late... Normally it should have started before 1917, as in other European capitals.

I traveled metro once, in Saint Petersburg, that was kind of lame. No terror attack occurred.

Kek