You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Black Nation for us, a White Nation for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us $1,500,000 to be used as reparations for the Black Nation. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us by the tax

If you are late for this payment, deadly forces will be used.

Attached: IMG_2022.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs
noi.org/muslim-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Go back to Africa. Problem solved.

My only demand is that you sent us 15 quintillion dollars for the priceless technology we invented and freely shared with you, who would never have invented it yourself since you're so inferior. You can take you tiny fraction of a percent of "reparations" out of that bill.

Niggers get to live among the White man. We should demand compensation

Move to Haiti.

Attached: Slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Why do you love this ugly nigger so much

this bullshit again?
go away, schlomo

Attached: 1476586452085.gif (300x231, 504K)

We tried that already, you niggers just pissed and moaned about equality until we integrated you into the general population. Time for you all to go back to Africa.

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY, YOU SAY SORRY

SLAVERY

Attached: SLAVERY.jpg (590x600, 26K)

niggers tongue my anus.

Ok ..back to africa you go

>If you are late for this payment, deadly forces will be used.
I wish a nigger would.

Whatcha doin rabbi?

ylyl thread? I'm bored of these weak baits

Attached: 1423658892289.jpg (208x251, 6K)

Say sorry white boi

Attached: niglet.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

Attached: 1554292472619.jpg (750x923, 99K)

i know this is a shitpost but does nobody realize white people already give blacks way more than 1.5 mil every year in taxation that pays for black welfare

Ain't no hate nobody. Why would sane person hate lower life form?

>Be Simeon Panda (pic related)
>Using your genetics, training acumen, and steroid stack to become an accomplished, famous bodybuilder
>Some closeted negrophilic cuck from Jow Forums uses your image to larp about segregation and a race war
>No one will know this cuck's name
>Continue on with your bodybuilding career never knowing this cuck blew a load to your image waiting for replies on his thread

Attached: 64351235.png (431x395, 275K)

Attached: eurppe21me_portuglam2-bal_0n.jpg (655x1024, 105K)

Dude we dont hate you. Gays are welcome here so long as they post gay black images like you have done

>1.5 million a year to make all niggers fuck off

Sold! Goddamn that's an excellent deal. Considering niggers cost society hundreds of billions annually.

Deal. Now bear in mind that once this deal closes any blacks caught on white ethnostate soil may be killed on sight by anyone and their scalp turned it at any government office for a bounty.

WAS GREAT

more black guys with muscles pls

Attached: 1559887941111.jpg (267x279, 45K)

I agree, except you will receive no additional money. You have already received reparations through citizenship, civil rights, affirmative action, ebt, and welfare.

Your proposal is nothing short of extortion and I don't respond well to threats. You will remain in your part of the country, which is generous of us, and there will be no military action against us for this favor, as we outnumber you 10 to 1, have far superior technology, and a superior army.

You will consider yourself lucky to be allowed this parting gift. And if you use it to attack us, you will be whipped off the face of the Earth.

It was a good meeting. Now leave my office.

Attached: 1525749710175.gif (342x239, 921K)

$1.5 million per year is a fuckload cheaper than the trillions we've been pissing away on your black asses. DEAL!

Based and reportpilled.

Simeon is a faggot liar, his book was shit. KYS juice monkey.

fighting them would actually cost more

Attached: biff think mcfly back to the future.jpg (500x271, 30K)

Ok joo?

Imagine being so Jewish, that you spend time out of your day trying to convince whites to hate blacks and vice versa.
Sounds miserable

Fuck off nigger.

You will recieve no money in your black nation of Starvania. You will be given an instructional video on basic agriculture, which you will ignore, and then you will starve to near extinction.

shut up pasta nigger

>be jewish
>convincing whites and blacks to hate each other
>not convincing them to racemix instead
you're new here aren't you?

Attached: 1547334080225.png (600x636, 393K)

Only if you send us a $1,500,000 tax for culturally appropriating our technology or only use technology invented by black Africans.

What is your preferred payment method?

Lol a black vs white open war in the United States would be a one time investment, and a lucrative one.

>$1,500,000 tax
Meant $1,500,000 as a tax

They spend their time doing both.
Are you new here? You can't have them getting along too much.

You guys can take CA

niggers already get reparation
its called food stamps

NIGGER

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

>niggers offer to go away for $1.5 million per year
>save trillions
>instead try to jew them out of that money
see, this is why you goyim can't run your own countries. are you stupid, son?

Attached: 1538584571664.jpg (645x729, 57K)

It would be raised in a day if people actually thought niggers would leave.

Damn nigger, imagine how much chicken and watermelon you could buy with that $1.5 mil that we will never give you. Make sure to keep killing each other en mass, but live stream it so we can watch. Cheers nigger boy

I would gladly pay a tax to have each and every nigger sent back to Africa with a one way ticket.

These niggers never going to leave, they would literally starve without us

1.5 million a year to this new country? Ahaha, this is what you sound like schlomo:
youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs

>raised in a day
mushugenor, i'll write a fucking check right now to get those goddamn schvartzes out of here, provided they take their fucking halfbreeds and mudsharks with em!

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553944413129.jpg (403x403, 22K)

abeed is my new favorite arabic word. It is their term for blacks, and it means slave

you fucking nogs should have went back to africa 150 years ago.
You stayed where you were kicked dogs.
You're fucking kicked dogs.
Stay down.
Shut up.

"Deadly forces will be used"

Are black men naturally gay? All "black power" threads I see have them using men they will never, EVER look like as a pic as if the average black doesn't look like a burnt chicken nugget

Attached: 1538594848562.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

>$1,500,000 to be used as reparations
Can we send steroids instead?

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

your ethnostate pass is revoked.

Whats up with his waist?

1.5 mill? Deal.

the only reason niggers are more "ripped" is because they have less subcutaneous fat, which explains why they have so much trouble in cold climates. they're certainly no more muscular, and their fast twitch fibers, terrible glycogen storage, poor lactic acid removal, and shorter tendon attachment points make them good for quick reflexive movements like sprinting away from predators, but they certainly don't have the endurance for long term strenuous activity, even being on steroids like that specimen, even being a quarter white.
niggers are prey animals, whites are predators. don't believe me? look at the dentition!

>mortal enemy
Lol. The kikes are our mortal enemy, Tyrone. You're outdated farm equipment.

no, YOUR ethnostate pass is revoked, schmuck!

NIGGER!

for real tho is Black Americans went back to Africa they could conquer the whole continent due to being bleached for the past 600 years

noi.org/muslim-program/

>$1.5 million per year
How much does the average black person consume in government services per year? There's welfare, housing, food stamps, court costs, property tax losses from lowered home values... I'm thinking that if the U.S. government could get even a dozen blacks to agree to such a deal it would come out at a net savings.

Attached: OP.jpg (578x258, 25K)

>My only demand is that each year you will send us $1,500,000 to be used as reparations for the Black Nation
This is significantly less than what gets blown on nigger welfare every year. Absolute fucking deal.

>technology
faggot

Attached: 1546832526551.jpg (634x435, 61K)

he said $1.5 million each YEAR, not each NIGGER. read the contract! oy vey!

Liberia

sure, you take zimbabwean currency?

You forgot your memeflag. What is your glitch niggerposter?

You dumb fuck, he is saying if they all lived in their own country we could save about a trillion a year. Learn to comprehend nigger