History

I know this might not be a Jow Forums topic, but I wanted to discuss this with you people, not some pseudo-intellectual faggots of /lit/ or any other board.
Earth is very, very old and us, humans, are a fairly new thing. What are the chances that there have been advanced human/other race civilizations in the 4 billion year lifespan of earth? I mean, just look at how much of history has been lost and how much we just don't know.
I would appreciate your opinions or any other interesting stuff you might have to show.
youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs

Attached: young german.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List
translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://ru.sott.net/article/4567-o-vnezapno-zamerznuvshikh-mamontakh-i-kosmicheskikh-katastrofakh
kelvinguru.com/welcome-to-kali-yuga/
kelvinguru.com/destruction-of-our-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pseudo-intellectual faggots of /lit/
Went and tried to argue with the gay zombies, did you?

Probably not on earth.
But - out in space.
Civilizations probably advance to the point where they destroy themselves.
Ours will too

Graham Hancock has written quite a bit on the matter. He gets some flack from traditional academia, but I personally find some of his arguments very compelling

Not really. I just think Jow Forums is more diverse in thought than any other board.(

Maybe the neanderthals had something going on, but it's very unlikely that there was any advanced society before humanity.
Most organisms either lack intelligence or have no means of constructing closed societies. It was recently that humans existed, but much, much more recently that we could separate ourselves from hunting and gathering.

But look at the ancient civilizations - they weren't as retarded as we might think.

Read some of ancient works and you'll see that many things are common between completely different cultures in different parts of the world.

A billion years is a massive swath of time that we can't even comprehend. Who's to say there wasn't someone on earth before us and it all has just been wiped away?

Humans were hunter-gatherers for the most part, I agree with that. However - hundreds and thousands of years gave us very little progress in terms of social development, and suddenly - BAM - Sumerians, Ancient Egypt, Roman Empire. Could it really be that it took us such a vast amount of time to figure out how to write?

The idea is very romantic to me, and one I often entertain in my spare time. Even if it goes against conventions, something about the possibility makes the tribulations of the day seem much less significant. Like we are not confined in the ways we have come to accept

But the fossil record is pretty clear that 1 billion years ago you find the very first eukaryotes. Advanced multicellular life doesn't start up for a long-ass time yet from then.

But could somebody have landed a probe, done some strip mining or even set up a colony? Sure, all evidence of that would be long gone.

>What are the chances that there have been advanced human/other race civilizations in the 4 billion year lifespan of earth?
Well, recently the vinča culture was designated as a civilization that predated the sumerians. I like to think that it is one of the many undocumented parts of 'prehistory' that we are yet to find
This guy talks about megalithic remains and the supposed highly advanced people that created them, pretty interesnting if you dont get bothered by the autistic truther vibe
youtube.com/watch?v=pnR-z7rgd4A

Oxygen production on earth started 2.4 billion years ago. So what gives? 1.4. billion years of nothing?

It's interesting that these people create these complex structures, figurines and other works of art, yet can't even write.
I just fail to believe that it took us so long to write down something for the ages.

>Could it really be that it took us such a vast amount of time to figure out how to write?
It took a long time to figure out how to be self-aware.

Attached: 1f8a57ce-a65c-48d3-8357-3ebda52f5aba_l.jpg (461x390, 40K)

It took us such a long time to even discover fire, over time there is a faster and faster progression of civilization until we get to where we are now.
To me it seems like something kick-started our higher understanding and this Sumerian king list doesn't seem to be so far-fetched anymore.

>I just fail to believe that it took us so long to write down something for the ages.
Well, we know that no pre sumerian writings survived, but that does not conclude that they were illiterate

Care to elaborate on the Sumerian king list? I’ve been wanting to read into/about Sumer lately, and that sounds interesting

Earth is a violent place, it's most likely that it was all just wiped away in one of the many cataclysms that have happened in the last 300k years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List
Basically, it has names of kings that ruled Sumer and surrounding areas before mortal kings.

The thing about this is that I fail to see why would anyone make up such an elaborate ''story'' of kingship.

Attached: sumerian king tablet.jpg (320x589, 81K)

read the Silmarillion. It takes place in pre-history Earth. (this is according to the author, not speculation, although it's never actually stated in so many words in the book itself. Have to read the author's letters to friends and colleagues)

The brief answer to your question is no user.
Those that hypothesize something in space are probably correct but that’s impossible to prove, or disprove, at this time. Purely based on the numbers.

Damn, this sounds interesting. Thanks, man!

Attached: 0noice.png (413x549, 201K)

>I wanted to discuss this with you people, not some pseudo-intellectual faggots of /lit/
very yikes
>What are the chances that there have been advanced human/other race civilizations in the 4 billion year lifespan of earth?
Advanced as what we have now? Zilch. People have traced the rise of Rome's economy through remnants of lead pollution in ice cores located in Greenland. If there was a complex civilization dating past recorded history there would be some king of evidence.
>However - hundreds and thousands of years gave us very little progress in terms of social development, and suddenly - BAM
Yeah, that's civilization for you, although saying it was sudden is a bit misleading.

Attached: information_items_4294.jpg (720x460, 93K)

during the ice age (it wasn't as cold as it sounds) the coasts were much further out due to lower water levels and more ice at the poles so there were places like Doggerland that surely had cities or villages built by their sea (people always build by the sea) which is completely under water now so were are unlikely to discover much about them.
Also you should read about the "Sea People" who came along and stomped Egypt's ass while Egypt was the most powerful known civilization on the planet. They appear to be using advanced helmets and armor while the Egyptians were just wearing skirts. Historians don't know who these Sea People were or where they came from or where they went to, but they seemed pretty nice because they did not rape and pillage and destroy everything. They just took what they wanted setup their own town temporarily and then moved on.

Attached: 1920px-Doggerland3er_en.png (1920x1074, 2.15M)

Any books regarding these Sea People?

Cyanobacteria. They pumped out oxygen and created a mass extinction until everyone figured out how to use O2 for even better energy economies.

I didn't mean to imply ''advanced'' as in industrial or something like that. I meant more like ancient civilizations that live in large communities inside towns.

Okay, that just brings up more questions and interesting thoughts for me....

>Any books regarding these Sea People?
It was just a confederacy of sea faring people. There were lots of little tribes/city-states/whatever on the Mediterranean coast during those times. I think it was kind of the same kind of situation as the Iliad with a bunch of Greek contingents uniting to zerg rush Troy.

Attached: 800px-Homeric_Greece-en.svg.png (800x667, 276K)

Ah, I thought Sea People was in regards to Doggerland.

There is a documentary series called Bronowski's 'The Ascent of Man' that you would probably find interesting. The first couple of episodes detail the change from hunter-gatherer to nomad to farmer to civilized man.

Yes there were multiple migrations to British Isles throughout the multiple ice ages followed by complete total depopulation and then remigration. Not only Homo Sapiens but Homo Erectus, Neanderthals and hybrids of all 3.

I got a DNA test and it said I had 323 Neanderthal DNA variants so fuck knows what occurred during the periods where Britain was habitable for tens of thousands of years followed by total glaciation and submersion of doggerland.

I guess I can only imagine what was lost when all that area flooded. Perhaps some of it is under waterbeds?

NEADERKIKES vs CROMAGNON

Attached: neanderthal jew vs cromagnon.jpg (636x1069, 234K)

>NEADERKIKES vs CROMAGNON
NEANDERKIKES + AFRICANS = SHITSKINS KIKES/ARABS/MUTTS of Roman empire

Attached: jews dna origins.jpg (2116x3683, 1.91M)

>What are the chances that there have been advanced human/other race civilizations
There is like 3 right now dipshit

Attached: race generations america.jpg (1066x988, 564K)

Shahnameh the history of aryan-iranics

Why do retards keep pushing this idea? Whites have among the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA, and neanderthals are from europe. Look at the size of the neanderchad's skull vs the brainlet homo sapiens, neanderthals had much larger brains and it's likely where whites get much of their intelligence from. Those jews have small skulls with no occipital bun.
Do you know who has absolutely no neanderthal DNA? Niggers.

Attached: Sapiens_neanderthal_comparison.jpg (923x504, 56K)

translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://ru.sott.net/article/4567-o-vnezapno-zamerznuvshikh-mamontakh-i-kosmicheskikh-katastrofakh

I guess Homo Sapiens of old utilized the same weapon against Neanderthals, that Jews are deploying on us whites right now - outbreediing.

Yes, its almost as if right before that time something happened to the human race. As if something external influenced it and modified it into the modern man. Weird right?

Attached: Sumeriancreation.jpg (550x244, 47K)

Thanks Ivan, that's an interesting article!

It's just a joke about the nose lol

There definitely was something that propelled us into advancement measurable in hundreds of years, instead of tens of thousands.

There is a mention of something paying us a visit in the Sumerian cuneiforms, turning us into a race of workers. It all revolves around the great flood stories.

There have been civilizations more advanced than us.

In a span of 5,000 years we have gotten to the point of computers.

If humans have been around for millions of years there has been many advanced civilizations.

So advanced that they recorded everything digitally but lost it do to a mass destruction of their civilization.

That's why we don't have records of this advanced civilizations. They got so advanced that they managed to memorized every little detail by working on a DNA level.

The entire Mahabharata was the war that ended the last great civilization. It ended with two atomic bombs that ruined our dna.

kelvinguru.com/welcome-to-kali-yuga/

kelvinguru.com/destruction-of-our-history/

Attached: 1558639295665.jpg (474x603, 36K)

I think civilization has existed before we think it has and collapsed.