Thoughts on Yang?

Saw him on Bill Maher... Seems like a good-hearted guy, but way too blue pilled about the world. Thoughts on the Yangster? Any shot to win?

Attached: 5855EA35-022C-4BC0-9121-50968050AE41.jpg (1132x1141, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/andrew-yang-shooting-asians/
youtube.com/watch?v=rXAWvy4gpEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm supporting him, and I hope he goes ham during the debates. That's the best time for him to shine to a public that may not be familiar with him (especially in comparison to typical politician speak)

He needs to get to debates to shake up the establishment, afterwards the candidates will be able to fend for themselves

"Give me your money so you can trust me to give it back to you"

I like him, but he's not based. UBI is still a much better welfare system than what we have.

He's already qualified

where's Trump's wall? Where's the coal jobs?

genuine, intelligent, not an embarrassing blowhard like drumpf, actually self made and not a trustfund baby, traditional family man, great ideas, not part of the establishment, what's not to like about him?

i hope he wins so i can opt out of the rat race and retire in some quiet, cheap studio in kansas city or fort smith. i can easily get by on $1k a month, especially if healthcare also gets socialized.

>He's already qualified
Is the promise of free stuff all it takes to become a democratic candidate?

>implying politics is anything more than kickbacks to constituents and corporations
i rather everyone get gibs than just the elites.

Fucking Implying he won’t bend the knee like everyone else

we'll have to wait and see. there is already an ongoing disinformation campaign against him (more than any other candidate) and it'll ramp up the better he does in the polls. establishment and foreign agents are feeling threatened.

obvious try-hard dorky stiff yellow chinese-plant faggot

See, for every story he shares about helping some stay at home, they’ll be 10 stories about people relying on neetbux. Especially minorities. As if Mexicans needed even more of a reason to come here by the truckload. Now we’ll just be handing out free money to send back home to another country.

I like that he’s talking about the issue when no one else is, but thinking free gibs will somehow magically overcome human nature is a pipe dream.

i'm voting for him for the $1000 dollars and for the ladies reproductive rights

Attached: mcash.png (300x334, 138K)

I really really really like him, but he's too good to make it

Attached: 6f0035df1bea1084ea08d0d94f2396e6428006433cb8723ee537560c3203b0ba.jpg (480x586, 28K)

Attached: yang execution.jpg (500x390, 50K)

He's a fucking joke.
The fact everyone else is running to avoid Trump prosecuting them makes me wonder what he did that’s going to send him to jail. Fuck him. He’s wasting his time and money.

This

shut the FUCK up faggot

You faggots fucked up, and all Yang threads will be reported for spamming/flooding until the end of time. Fuck you, and fuck that retarded gook.

the difference is everyone is getting the dividend. who really cares if some people choose not work and live modestly?

Learn to code

Attached: yang neet.jpg (574x421, 66K)

>the communist seemed like he had good intentions with all the money he plans to steal from everyone

How many fucking times do we need to try this?

Attached: full metal yang.jpg (521x433, 62K)

Isn't it enough we pay you fat fucks disability and food stamps to drive around in a Wal-Mart motorized wheelchair.

>can he garner enough money for his campaign?
>can normal dicks think enough to look at and listen to a variant amount of candidates?
>will the democratic party allow such a candidate to actually represent their party?
>will the high donor people, businesses, and lobbies allow such a candidate to run for the democratic party?
>does an asian man fill the diversity quota in order to project the image of inclusion and secure future voters and donors to the party?
(((no)))
as a white man i would vote for him, and the democratic party hates me for wanting to protect my identity, thus he cannot be allowed

Attached: FirstBlood.jpg (1600x1202, 228K)

what if we fase out our existing welfare system in favor of an opt in income check?

Attached: yaoi.jpg (360x360, 23K)

I won't support unless he's a proven Zionist shill doing it for the shekels, just like everyone else.

>we'll have to wait and see. there is already an ongoing disinformation campaign against him (more than any other candidate) and it'll ramp up the better he does in the polls.
Where have I seen this before?

Attached: F2AF9AEC-66E8-4D56-B637-39F00BF6EADD.jpg (352x351, 45K)

Dump Trump, Yang for Cabinet 2020.

itt: seething migatards

you cant send it to israel forever, drumpkins!!!

Attached: FINALSOLUTION.png (1000x1000, 510K)

niggas a fucking chinese, there's a possibility he will sell us to china

So stay with Trump and keep pissing off the world?

TICK TOCK MIGATARD BOOMERS!!

Attached: TICKTOCK.png (787x999, 421K)

i stopped caring anymore, everythings going to shit no matter what happens im just going to vote for the person thats going to give me the most free shit

This. Yang Gang 2020.

Attached: 1559967936495.jpg (858x1199, 84K)

Attached: FUKKKINPAID.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

Id like to see "asian guy next to Joe Biden" be a Google trend

Stop fuking shilling. Fuck off to some other site

typical incoherent MIGApede boomer rambling

>The fact everyone else is running to avoid Trump prosecuting them

imagine actually believing this. Jow Forums is filled with sub-IQ Qtards.

Enjoy your 20% National SALES TAX, on top of your State Sales Tax.
ON EVERYTHING.
Yank is the Fyre Festival of political candidates

Attached: killakike.png (1000x1000, 94K)

>Thoughts on the Yangster? Any shot to win?
No and no.

China already owns us (our National Debt)

He's my preference, but I think that Biden will crush him.

Attached: NEWORDER.jpg (400x518, 94K)

At least what he's offering makes sense. You can't add anything to the economy by getting a free college degree and a free federal farming job

He's the official NEET candidate so of fuckin course I'm voting and supporting him.

They own like 5% of our debt.

Attached: MIGA.png (904x534, 832K)

I'm a monarchist you double nigger; voting for anyone is out of the question for me.

nextshark.com/andrew-yang-shooting-asians/

yang hates white people
youtube.com/watch?v=rXAWvy4gpEc

Attached: 1558215986801.jpg (919x737, 248K)

im going to buy 1000 american flags for how patriotic i'll become after implementing UBI. then the world will respec me again :(

people making yang gang threads to upset everyone else was some of the funniest shit on here

anti-yingling posts are false flag pol baiting. at least some of them

Attached: 1555841558956.jpg (1120x586, 197K)

my aunt was in hawaii. she said all the asian tourists run over people's feet on their bicycles and block people's views at shows and shit. they really aren't fully people aside from koreans and japs.

he's right about automation. doesn't seem particularly ideological. has to run as a democrat with ubi as his platform, so his positions have to conform to progressive orthodoxy.

Attached: mmsb2.png (640x356, 230K)

He's weirdly optimistic