I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit...

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf

Attached: pobrane.jpg (269x187, 6K)

i like McChickens when i'm hungover. Australian maccas is best maccas though. It's all country dependent

If you want some tender meat try digging up the Katyn Forest.

Don't you guys eat like raw buckwheat or something? surely that is blander

>disgusting fried chicken
>whypipo
I didn't know they let niggers into Poland.

Nice off topic blog post faggot. Also, what were you expecting? McDonald's is cheap and fast not good.

Poles just suck at cooking food

i like McRoyal though and BigMac is also good

This, incredible you can get someone to make you a hamburger almost anywhere in the country at any time for a buck.

>Implying that actual white people enjoy mcfaggot burgers

Get the Hot n' Spicy McChicken instead

Bacon white cheddar mcchicken is god tier and like 2.50$

White people eat at Chic-Fil-A, not nigger burger

>Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net
You could always go back to African cannabalism

Attached: nigger shiat bathsalts.png (1024x776, 300K)

maybe its cheap in the US. Here something like a Double McRoyal + fries + drink cost as much as a pizza in an italian pizza joint ran by an Italian. He makes a really good fucking thin crust pizza, too

Attached: 1558693879109.jpg (1024x821, 94K)

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf

>Good
What are your parameters?

I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogers

>eating maccas in 2019

Attached: MV5BNzI3ZjJhNjUtNjFhNy00ZjU2LWFhODItYzQ0MjBhNmEwOWM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg0OTM4NTc@._V1_.jpg (636x421, 59K)

(OP)

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the n

Lol I've had polish food. You have no room to talk about bland, jew.

>I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogers

I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogers

(OP) (OP)

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the n

are you by any chance comparing McDonalds to local burger joints or something? if so stop immediatly faggot

kek

Bot spotted

>burger
>mcchicken

A priest, a rabbi and a pollack walk into a bar.

And another bot

The hell dude I didn't compare it to anything, it was a fuckin simple question.

I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogersI went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogersI went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogers

I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I too

McChickens are great. A little bit too spicy for me, but good none the less

I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogersI went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogersI went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of niggers. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking niggers eating trash boogers

>>
I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I too

What is /ck/ pasta doing off of /ck/ ?

Go back Pavlov .

Based

>costs a dollar
>expects it to be spectacular

Get it plain and ask for BBQ sauce. It’s 800x better that way

by good i mean it was acceptable and i didnt feel ripped off eating it (like i did with mcchicken)

>I went to mocgner and had mogner for the first time. I took a bite of it and Olga boogaloos. Its like every fucking meme meme on the net. the burgere literally tasted like cofefvfefe and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be ketchup sauce that somehow also smelled of aaaaa. how is this shit even on the menu wtf. fucking norgers eating stupid borgere.

I went to McNugger's and had McNugger for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking nigger meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating,

(OP)
I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish.

if you order a mcchicken, ask them to hold the lettuce. then they have to make it fresh

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Double McRoyal
Fat fuck detected

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Mc

i am 6'1 190lbs so yeah a bit chubby but still fuck tinder sluts on the regular

I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken I went to McChicken

stfu you dumb pole mcchickens are great

I went to McChicken and had McChicken for the first time.

how is this political? saged and reported. Hope you get banned faggot. Thanks for being part of whats ruining this board

For me, it's the McVomit. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra P̵̛̰͚̦̼̭̮̳͕̱̍̓̀̂́ͅe̵̯̯̘͕̞͊͛͊̈͌͘͜͢e͕͙̱̹̫̝͖͔̻͋͊͒̏͘͟͝p̡͈͇̘͔̬̭͛̂̀̆̿̀́̂͊͘͜͜ȩ͉͍̦̩̖͓̫͙͇̿͑̇͆̃̈́́͞ȩ̢̹͙̣̮͈̞͒̆̽͒ͅ ȃ̴̫̯̗͈̬̓̐́̾̓͆̈͜͟ǹ̵̰̠͖̼̔͐̓̊͘d͙͕͕̫̯̥͈̻̺̏̓̑́̌͌̋͜͝ p̝͎͍͉͖̒́̾̀̑͐ơ̡̧̖̙͇̫̰͚̫̂̆̊͊͛̋͒̕õ̴̳͖͖͙͕̓͒̓̽p̨̡̝̗̝̰̯̉͗̌̐̋̔͛͑̚ͅơ̵̰̝̭̫̋̈́̾̚͟͢͡͞ó̙̱͍͙̯͕͕̓̿͗̓͢ And the staff is so friendly and more than Jacko Willinks

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the n

I will be smoking brisket and a chuck roast tomorrow if anyone is wanting some good food. Food will be ready around 3pm Central time

One time I asked for McChicken sau

how dare you speak to me you monkey

Niggers tongue my anus

mcdonalds is the national food of america, please stop embarassing yourself

Attached: 1540624445838m.jpg (1024x512, 62K)

One time I asked for McChicken sauFor me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

>McChicken on its own
you fucking retard, OP.

Your'e supposed to buy a McDouble as well, then put the McChicken between the two patties of the burger

One time I asked for McChicken sauFor me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

Of course you say that. Polish street food is cheap and amazingly good. Ahhh how I miss your country but I’m kinda scared to go back and visit now lol

They are crap, KFC for chicken burgers.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChickensauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

>whyte people food meme

What is this?

(OP)
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChickensauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sau (OP)

>McRoyal
do they actually call it this?

Attached: A7F4D66F-67DE-4C47-A672-567DA2100859.png (853x480, 347K)

McNuggers are still the best chicken tendies... don't debate me on this.

Attached: bbqz95rfw0b01.jpg (600x448, 46K)

(OP)

(OP)

One time I asked for McChicken sau (OP)
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask for extra McChicken I even ask f

(OP)

bro I actually loved that szechuan sauce it came and went in an instant and now im lost

T

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger lit

>slav
how dare you talk to me in such terms, ghetto dweller. Is it stress from not getting dicked by some german/russian cock?

>I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing

Which was it, a burger or a mcchicken? Or Are you so stupid that you cant tell chicken slurry, from beef slurry?

Summer here already, boards full of fags!

Do they have Chick-fil-A in Poland?

T

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every

(You)

TI went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtfI went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every