Beautiful German girl gets constant death threats just because she's dating with an Asian guy

Former Miss Germany Finalist Receives Death Threats After Introducing Her Asian Boyfriend

A German YouTuber has opened up about receiving death threats just because she has an Asian boyfriend.

“For me it was really surprising and shocking that there are still people out there with such outdated mindsets.”
“Of course I know that racism is out there, but I never really have been confronted with it. I just grew up thinking it’s self-evident that we’re all equal.”

“I was called several funny terms… One frequently used term was race traitor. I don’t know, I just can’t take it seriously.”
“Someone also told me to find myself a real man, because, according to them, Asian men apparently aren’t real men.”

It came to worse when the couple received death threats from a stalker who repeatedly sent Farina messages on Instagram.

“He even found my business mail address and sent me mails there, like 20 mails a day. Mainly they were about describing how he wants to torture and kill us.”
“That was really disturbing, but I don’t know, it just shows you how many sick people are out there.”

Farina believes most of the hate comments they receive come from white supremacists who are against their relationship.

“It seems that all these hateful people don’t really understand the concept of love. All I can feel for them usually is pity. [I] just try to ignore their thoughts and their words.”
“You can’t change their narrow minds anyways, so don’t even try. Just know that your love is perfectly fine.”

nextshark.com/farina-behm-german-woman-receives-death-threats-for-having-an-asian-boyfriend/amp/

Attached: 1.png (797x447, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol tiny dick

>I got death threats
sure you did, honey...

Attached: black church other false flags jew.png (1242x2208, 1.8M)

Idc if the asian is japanese, but the other asians? ew.

>Farina
>ethnic German

yikes

Who does anyone care

Aren’t German and British women known for being... you know kind of ugly ?

this makes me sad. i hope the relationship is unsuccessful

Public people get death threats for a anything they do. It's just a matter of how much you can cash in on victimbux

this.
saying you or your family was threatened is just another form of online signalling now. If you are criticized and shamed that's the same thing as receiving death threats.

I think it's worse that he looks like such a little faggot.
Degenerate whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk

here is the one year old link faggots

TYpical incels that just can't have sex smdh

shut up schizo jew atypical "egal"whore of m----- serving the jewish faggot koreans

> Beautiful German girl gets constant death threats just because she's dating with an Asian guy.
> Just because.
> Just.

"Just"

Why do you try to make it sound like it is no big deal? In a proper society she would not only get death threats, but get a death penalty as well.

good on her for increasing her offspring's IQ

From who? Nobody gives a shit. Kill yourself with your cuck threads.

from you insecure crackers Pink boi

>Farina
>German

Like half of her blood is pure Sardinian already, that's a very specific surname.

of course the only thing that comes out of a stormniggers is about dick lmao

Attached: AverageAmerimutt.png (633x833, 628K)

Literal nice guy

From now one.
It's reddit asian incels making retarded threads again.

>beautiful
Don't flatter yourself.

Attached: 1557022072758.png (396x382, 167K)

There's no one more incels than crackers on this whole planet Pink boi

you're jelly

Attached: 1434041460712.png (900x900, 230K)

>online death threats

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

no like really, he looks like someone you can just punch in the face and stole his stuff without too much trouble, i bet his gf is stronger than him

white women are trash

Show me the comments and ill banzai write to the guy threatening them.
Weeaboo power got ur back,

Not if u tried a blond half sami adult loli.
They are small and naturally moè.

"Please look at me and my kissy face that i'm making on purpose. Look at how i'm dating a non-white, i'm one of the GOOD whites! Look at how non-racist I am! If I was racist, would I be dating an asian? NO WAY! I'm a good egalitarian shabbos goyim, prease pat me on the back and give me my due social brownie points and appraise and approval! I'M ONE OF THE GOOD ONES!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-212945_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 676K)

well said

She's a stupid whore.

>Thin Jaw line
>Effort into hair
>Feminine
>A non violin playing Asian
>No muscle
>honestly this guy is a fagget just take a look at him by himself
>kill them both