Potential habbening?

Why was this thread archived so early?

Friday DROP: FBI releases 428 pages of HRC files.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-33-of-33/view?fbclid=IwAR1QTEOC9lyQ5PD_tUEkDhIKa0QKJZIm2xRQTG7k8gcvTis43qhXWeMDibI

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-173626_Chrome.jpg (1080x1075, 254K)

Because jannies

What was in the file drop?

Bump

looked at the link provided, looks pretty meaningless. Far too many redaction's for it to be even somewhat insightful

Jannies are hillarypilled

Nice of you to show up rabbi

jews

there's a trending chain about a pedophile

that automagically locks many shills in here for hours

plus, there's HRC brother's happening

that automagically locks many spooks in here for hours

j a n n i e s being the little helpers of both, can't deal such hot topics

fuck off you fucking nigger faggot. Oh wow are you telling me that Hillary Clinton send classified information and used a server box in violation of law? It's like I didn't already know that. die nigger

Attached: 1551063385233.jpg (264x185, 27K)

>archived
Not a happening you’re just a newfag

The chess pieces are moving plays are being made all around us. Pray that the righteous have their day of justice.

It had like 40 replies and got archived, but theirs a thread up about someones girlfriends vaginal blood.... WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Slide threads have been insane lately anything that isn't shill threads are almost instantly slid into the archive

This pedo?

Attached: 1559978823949m.jpg (1024x706, 131K)

No faggot, he didnt tell you that. He posted a link to fresh leaks. Stay mad JDIF faggot

The shills are sliding hard, so here have my bump.
Btw: OP is real and straight.

Jewnies suck. Bump.

Bump for something that isn’t a muh dick thread or hey did ya see those gays today thread.

Hillary's youngest brother just died too

Maybe it's time to have a Defeat the Shills General thread where we just post all relevant threads into one big thread, seems to be the only way we are going to be able to have discussions without any good threads being slid

The other (far bigger) story is the FBI leadership and the DOJ letting her slide on not only the basement server because, you know, it was her turn.

Attached: shillary profiting from terror groups.png (1292x921, 822K)

The question I bring to you Jow Forums, since all of our leaders have made it VERY CLEAR that Zionism and Israel's right to exist is 100 percent agreed upon, and any challenge to this is anti-Semitism.

Then what happens if the lost tribes embrace their identity as true Israel?

We all know anti-whites will show up to make their argument that whites have no right to exist.

So what happens when the left goes up against Zionism, which is a form of white nationalism.

Will politicians all of a sudden condemn Zionism? Will lefties be persecuted by the government for anti-Semitism?

What happens if we all finally embrace our historical roots?

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Attached: image.png (3629x3469, 337K)

>FBI releases documents ...
>Awwww, her brother dies same day.

Just fucking wow.

I caught this on Tim Pool's earlier (don't judge me, he's one of the few leftists who doesn't enraged me).

I hope more silicon valley scum & their sycophants are outed, guarantee it's bigger hive of pedos than even hollyweird.

you got me dude, I'm some kike. I'm scrolling through the shit and literally all it's saying is that Hillary used the server box illegally and there was classified information on those. It's referring to a bunch of companies/organizations that could of been in communication with her, but it's like 50%+ of the names are fully redacted. All these fucking niggers just say I'm a Jewish shill without even looking at it. I'm reading the emails now and see nothing useful.

Attached: 1518583747466.jpg (780x780, 131K)

Heres a link to the archived thread
You can see what people mentioned they found already

That's a good idea; Basically a thread-link collection thread, an index thread, actually similar to the Trump General opening posts, which give a nice oversight in the form of oneliner summaries the the respective link, much lile the index of a book...
Thoughts ?

We've known for a long time that the FBI has been silently working with the Obama administration (when he was president) to get Hillary into office. We know that the Obama administration was spying on Trump to get info. We ALSO know that trump is a Zionist shill just like all these others controlled politicians. NUKE DC AND ISRAEL PLEASE

Attached: 1559425694139.png (660x1004, 1.12M)

Non shill General, or "killing the shilling general"

Post and link I'll join and bump, sliding is all they have and that takes that away

checkd

Im in bed and on phone.
But i'll sure keep that thought and post such a thread when at computor again.

oh boy, another schizophrenia thread. haven't had enough of those yet today

Attached: 1551254594444.jpg (920x920, 241K)

Fpbp fuck jannies

whole email archive computer just gets lost woopsie

Attached: woops.png (667x358, 129K)

Based banner in pic

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-181800_Chrome.jpg (796x196, 29K)

lol

Huma nudes now

428 pages of huma nudes