Are Balts just Slavs in denial?

Are Balts just Slavs in denial?
The Baltid race doesn't look Germanic to me.

Attached: 1560016894502.png (4000x3649, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XgXB1gw4VA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5p1kcsjNs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can always distinguish Balts from other races by their fiveheads.

Really?

Attached: Balt.jpg (795x774, 138K)

based europa times

So based on this we can conclude the winners and losers in land acquisition.

>Celts
Major losers, only remaining in UK, Ireland, and parts of Spain.
>Germanic
Winners, hold vasts amounts of land
>Hellenistic
Major losers, don't even really exist anymore or are mutted up.
>Balkan
Unchanged, hold roughly the same amount of land
>Baltics
Major losers, hold a fraction of their former land and even then half their populations are made up of Slavs.
>Slavs
Major winners, by far hold the most land of any European people.
>Uralic and Sami
Losers, hardly exist as they were and are mostly assimilated to masters
>Basque, Berber's, Iranian, and Semitic
who cares.

>>Hellenistic
>Major losers, don't even really exist anymore or are mutted up.

what? american education

Attached: greece_1_2-4d600abasMAO100ab34v40x9c02cv320ssc5q.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

>>Baltics
>Major losers, hold a fraction of their former land and even then half their populations are made up of Slavs.
Is it? They appeared from nowhere on Baltic and Uralic lands. Novgorod is literally next to Estonia (Uralic).

Attached: 1399px-Europe_814.svg.png (1399x919, 2.04M)

How is Latvia (LV) so far on your map?

Well to be fair, while writing it i thought about Lithuania at it's height and what it's at now. Even still in OP image the Baltics hold far more hand than they do in modern day.

Attached: Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania_1430.png (2000x1529, 475K)

Modern Greeks are Turkic people.

Attached: 121009033859-06-greece-protest-merkel-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 230K)

Greeks and turks don´t even genetically cluster you memeflag mutt imbecile. And posting an alien with a greek flag will not help you.

Attached: 6x_greeks_93greece1-2022xxa0s05a7n98-084c.jpg (1024x695, 474K)

The new Greeks cluster with Turks.

They are closely related, not identical

Attached: 1555549916073.jpg (946x941, 191K)

Turks cluster with the South Caucasus

Greeks cluster with Europe.

No they don´t Tyrone.

Attached: pca_037s73q03_65_radns22sx33.png (481x515, 14K)

I said Balts, as in the race you turbo-nigger. Living near the Baltic Sea does not make you a Balt.

The new Greeks aren't Greek you Brazilian diaspora butt nugget.

Baltic = Slavs+ Finns

You're welcome

Attached: 1559920043093.png (446x435, 81K)

shtfup mongrel, and brazilians are like you, triracial goblins fruit of that nutshell called: the americas.

Uralics aren't even European, and Balts don't speak Slavic languages which disqualifies them from being Slav.

>oooh oooh oooh AA AA Ah
Good monkey. Here, have a banana. Greece is overrun by Israeli ships dumping northern Africans.

Sicily overlaps with italian south. There are clearly three italian clusters; north, central, and south. Modern genetic data should have put an end to the agenda to separate sicily from the peninsula.

The american mongrel is calling to Portugal monkeys, kek, to Portugal, what's gonna be next? And the immigrants that Greece is taking are not north africans you imbecile, but levantine/middle easterns (syria etc)

Attached: eurppe21me_portuglam0000-bal_0n.jpg (655x1024, 105K)

Nope. Africa. Some come from as far as Somalia. I know you Brazil monkeys have worse geographic knowledge than amerimutts so I'll give you a hint: Somalia is not middle east.

How come Eurodumbs don't realize more niggers have come to Europe than the entire population of Syria?

>jewkipedia as source
lmao

lmao fuck niggers. west mongolia best mongolia

desu America is whiter then Portugal. More white people and they are more a collection of Germanic and celtic which is more aryan then Portuguese. Not to say Portuguese aren't white in a respect but you know...

just because you classify beaners as white dosent mean they are

Slav is a linguistic-ethnic group, same as Germanic. Balkans are only half Slavs, they have a lot of Slavic admixture but they also have their own ethnic group. Baltic have a lot of Slav admixture too.

Hungary is also majority Slavic but they don't speak a Slavic language.

Attached: DNA-borders (1).png (720x523, 38K)

Lithuanians are a long lost Serbian tribe from the territory of todays Montenegro. That's why they're good at basketball, tall and they have almost same psychological characteristics of an average Serb. Knowing that Serbs had a kingdom in todays Poland near todays Lithuania, I am 100 percent right.

so serbs are honorary niggers like lithuanians?

Caucasus Mt is where Europeans landed.
The DNA literally traces down the Mountain and spreads into its separate ethnicity.

white americans are non Hispanic. something like 160 million western European peoples.

>american "education"

Reminder and we still exist :)

Attached: 1553390183106.jpg (850x698, 51K)

>claims they were north africans
>is corrected, then claims they receive somalians too

The vast absolute majority of immigrants Greece receives are from the middle east you dumb mongrel, not from north africa or east africa (somalia).
And let's debate about monkeys, look to Portugal, look to you shithole, do you undertsand the difference between whites and non whites?
It's pretty much clear i guess.

Attached: rate-homic22-a001fimap00202faa00c10xs12a1212x0624ssxdssas3aqa2.png (1459x725, 206K)

160million whites vs 328 million total population
k f a m

i'll help again

Attached: global_peace_index0304abm0108__12s1d1d0cs6.png (319x555, 32K)

yes the percentage is bad ofc because 1960 jew law. but the number of aryans is 10x that of portugal

AHAHAHAA post 2019 one

Your demogaphics are worse than any place in europe,but by a large margin, it's even laughable to compare, you are alreaduy much like south africa or brazil tier.

Attached: img011203avsbapq663america_usa_demog00s0im.jpg (600x600, 81K)

they're closest to Finns.
there's some German in the mix from Baltic German populations they showed up after the Teutonic Order rekt the Baltic pagans, but I think they tended to not mix that much.

wtf is this? and why is nbc the source lmao

dont you have the whole 2nd amendment you cuck?

add Portugal and spain together and still less white people lol

56% AHAHAHA

Cope harder, 56% mutt

atleast they are a majority lmao

>less white people
only niggers can't determine when to use fewer instead of less.
you just proved yourself to be a 56% nigger.

lmao

Attached: muttberia.jpg (3591x1323, 636K)

but no WE are the mutts lmao, projection

Attached: 1528164323206.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

Latvians have HUGE cocks. I know that because I'm Latvian. Sveiks HUGE cocked Latvian Bro's

Attached: 1554588100451.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

Dutch German Swedish English how is that nigger?

latvians are gommie fucks who saved lenin and needed estonia schoolboys to save them

>posts haplomemes from 2008 (that tells zero about race)
>and that claimed any europeans that were E3b were moors and G2 and J jews in a laughable way, when those haploemems are in europe since the neolithic or even older
>the biggest absurd ever said, literally Napoleon Bonapart and Adolf Hitler were both E3b just like millions of other europeans all over europe

The miserable memeflag mutt has the guts to post this ny garbage here, when iberians have zero autossomal (all dna) relation with joos or moors.

Attached: pca_dna_00wmol_dna22-33293cda2cv00-dnz_genetic2vxrcfqqp_ia2DNA23ai2qaawssasaawb.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

you can't speak English properly = nigger

>grammar jew
kek

you're the one who posted the nbc news meme hypocrite

Celt losses were mainly because we didn't band together/ See it as a threat

feels bad mong

"Someone" seems jelly of LARGE Latvian cocks. My sympathies on your small Estonian wiener. What were you Estonian's doing to shut the shit down? Nothing, playing with your micro penineses

If you want to brag about how superior whites are, at least speak your own language properly.

>beta grammar jew bugman

Attached: wct1rgh837uz.png (1299x914, 1.04M)

I posted oficial demographics of your homeland. Not something i don´t understand like you have done in a very typical nig way, claiming Adolf Hitlr was a moor, lmao

Attached: usa_fall_demogra83a57s7aaa70.jpg (720x558, 42K)

>Celt losses were mainly because we didn't band together/ See it as a threat
Celts were intensely clannish and had most of Europe to themselves.
When other people started to show up they didn't figure out that the devils they know were better than the devils they didn't until it was too late.

Attached: 6xqfB2qKhGvTPoG5s.jpg (1600x997, 384K)

i'm actually genuinely frustrated that you're making whites look dumb with your nigger-speak

Adolf was as much my cousin as he is nothing related to you Iberian. My family comes from the mountains of German Austrian border (Bitzer). I know the truth hurts but you aren't as white as you'd like to be my friend. Azores is nice though.
Even in Hawaii in the early days Portuguese were considered Caucasian but not white lol

>1CE
>Slavs being that far in the west
What is this, panslavist revisionism?

perhaps I should speak like a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=1XgXB1gw4VA

Indeed, that and didn't really see them as a threat...

Atleast we never really lost Wales - It was more of a "Well we're here just re-write History" sort of jewing

You should unironically never trust any genetic study
They're all made so converts to Judaism in Italy and Spain seem to be original jews from the middle east

>Be Roman Pagan:
>Have 3 choices
>Be Christian
>Die
>Larp as Jews
Guess how many chose #3

Language is not a reliable indicator of race
Haplogroups account for less than 1% of your dna

Attached: 1555644356349.jpg (800x904, 162K)

Cope harder med. You're unrecognizable to your ancient "ancestors"

>inb4 but they are of this or that haplogroup that didn't exist in spain before jews
They are of R haplogroup that got renamed to whatever Jews are to fit the narrative

The memeflag mutt literally posts an absurd that claimed people that is haplomeme E3b are moors (when it's pathetic), adolf hitlr was E3b, so he was a moor? this is how people debunk shills like you without much effort.
And about white, people are white or theiy are not, the term white was even created by iberians, anglos just adopted, even the negro word they adopted and so did the mutts in the americas.

Attached: atonsu_et_do_white_term10-09b60-600e1a2xsas2a0a9-013saba5.png (1370x574, 121K)

sure sure
>portuguese xv century

Attached: portuguese3v_no_Paineis_deSaovicente_Portugal_XVI_cent2x07301sc036qu0-52s0002.jpg (850x354, 142K)

>portuguese xxi century

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5p1kcsjNs

Attached: le-portugal_group1hd03-42.jpg (600x400, 94K)

I wish I knew which part of Great Britain my ancient forefathers used to inhabit.
Very possibly Wales.

Attached: Fatherline-Y-DNA.png (1544x1899, 1.48M)

>white american

Attached: 235c17b88b7bb7a6b8f4fe01f5d7a712.png (680x1024, 810K)

average portuguese

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1366, 299K)

>balts once had all that land but slavs stole it

BRING BACK THE KINGDOM OF LITHUANIA

not average but would fit 100% and is obviously white europid. ofc the memeflag mutt has no ideia what an europid phenotype is.

Attached: 0-05_1_phenotypes_1europe_c2b007m2b30s23aa2210cs.jpg (786x960, 108K)

I obviously can't provide you with much, but we are the only race to stop the Roman Invasion on "British" mainland.

We are also nutters that fight without any significant armour... so there's that

Celts really did get BTFOd.