I have no representation

Is it time to burn tires in the street, salt the earth a pee on municipal property?

I don't see a point because I couldn't do as much damage as the people running the state.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08_18-12-39.png (488x535, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bamp

I guess we can take solace in this accelerating things to the inevitable conclusion. Still, it's bizarre to watch a society commit suicide in real time.

start a proposition. if that doest work, set up an ethnostate.

Fuck California

Just move out of California until it's just the Silicon Valley surrounded by third-world slums, then the problem will fix itself.

Yes, less of these people spreading disease will surely hurt you. This will just save you money retard.

>Is it time to burn tires in the street, salt the earth a pee on municipal property?
The fire rises, user

INTO THE FIRE
-rockin dokken

Attached: the future is now nazi scum.jpg (1600x1156, 621K)

Most of these illegals were heading towards California already. This will only attract more. Cali will likely collapse soon. The cities are turning into sewers, and it's expensive as hell to live in them. Some of these dipshit dem politicians most know it's going to blow up soon, but they are cowards.

>mfw CenCal

RURAL UPRISING WHEN? IM SICK OF THIS NEOLIBERAL CASTE SYSTEM

Attached: 546F2EAC-E8F9-4567-B1A1-D3FE73518133.jpg (900x900, 64K)

>RURAL UPRISING WHEN? IM SICK OF THIS NEOLIBERAL CASTE SYSTEM
Maybe we can pay the tweekers and junkies to set up their fucking hobo camps in front of the Sacramento capital. All the legislators and lobbyists could have fun getting Hepatitis and the black plague from the unwashed concrete full of smeared human shit.

learn to respect property rights scum

I really think California will be where most of a second civil war will be fought. Get Jow Forums and arm up as best as you can.

It's cheaper all around to kill the illegals.

Literally what's the point in even having a country if you allow people who aren't actually a part of it have the same benefits of those who are? Why sign your kid up for a youth hockey league when random kids can just show up to play, but also you and the other paying parents are required to also provide equipment for those random kids?

Good point, leaf. I’ve thought about migrating to the great white north.

I wonder how much of this three billion would've help the homeless instead.

They’ll just quietly move them (and probably beat them to death) and pretend they’re moral paragons, I’m sick of their hypocrisy. I’m considering leaving my comfy corner of CenCal and moving to a urban shithole crawling with neoliberal “”progressive” scum and fuck with them

Attached: 487B29CA-5A6E-4CBC-982C-F8CA4C334AFA.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I’m ten steps ahead of you user and you’re right, ground zero for the next civil war will be in an urban shithole, Im sure rural areas will be safer

Attached: C9AEFCFF-CAFE-4214-95E4-D0596C49250E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

That's the exact reason they're doing it: Transfer white wealth to brown invaders through taxes, utterly destroy any point to voting, ethnically displace actual citizens from areas that are rightfully theirs, and to make moot the very idea of a nation state.

Conversely, it brings up the following questions: Why pay taxes? Why follow laws? Because of threat of force? If you are being forcibly coerced into paying taxes and following laws that no one else has to pay or follow, then using violent force against those using force against you is totally justified, as it's just fighting oppression.

How in the fuck can they continue to pay for this? Biggest homeless problem in the country, let's take care of the illegals instead.

Idk but I wish there were a socially acceptable answer to this question.

Nice.

So not long untill the shithole collapses under its own weight.

Attached: th.gif (540x304, 1017K)

Dont do it user. Move to Maine. Canada is finished

Next thing you know TSA will allow illegal migrants to fly cross country for free and with no I.D. or background checks.

I 100% agree with your moral and philosophical case but feel compelled to counter with the "but you'd die" argument.

Wealth extraction from the white population via federal taxes. Obviously federal taxes to California should be shut off, only it can't be, because the 9th Circuit has too much power (once again, run by California) and blocks every attempt.

If libshits are outraged against the recent abortion bans happening, they can only look to California for why. California legitimized being a rogue state. Now other states are doing it too. Sue all you want, faggots. Get the ADL and SPLC to attack anti-abortion states. They'll just ignore the rulings the way California does.

>Most of these illegals were heading towards California already. This will only attract more.
Same thing that just happened with the homeless. They approved more funding last year, count them this year. The number goes up and they act confused and tried to say its a math trick.

>Why pay taxes? Why follow laws?

Now you are begining to ask the right questions mate.

Just remember, you can be an unproductive (for the state) self-sufficient person living without paying much taxes completely legally.

The entire system depends on wageslaves, white european wageslaves are the only ones that are profitable actually (maybe east asians too) Deprive them of your labour by reducing your expenditure and they will die slowly.

Attached: 1559821647161.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)

To which I counter: So what?
There's worse things than death, such as leaving the world even shittier than how you came into it out of sheer apathy.

If someone commits treason you have kill them with a clean conscious.

Attached: 6O4A0417.jpg (4702x3135, 786K)

CA user here too. I’m only here because of my elderly parents. Thinking of moving them and myself out. This place is gone now that they have supermajority in the state legislature. More of this shit is coming.

This.

can*

that was a strange auto-correct

At some point whites need to organize a tax boycott. It's coming to that.

I can’t believe a single taxpayer is in support of this. If this isn’t evidence Mexicans aren’t real Americans and show allegiance to their subhuman family in South America, I don’t know what does.

This is why states rights exists (though it has limits.)

If you don't agree with the politics of your state, move somewhere else.

What would burning tires in the street do? If your question is whether or not you should start spending all of your free time causing as much chaos as possible among the wicked in CA in Minecraft, then yes.

>. I’m only here because of my elderly parents.
Do they own their home? If you inherit the house you can keep their prop 13 tax rate.

waita min... that is already happening!

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

You gotta hit them where it hurts, where they can’t look away like they look away from the ghettos they keep their niggers and illegals contained in

the status of illegal immigrants will cause Civil War 2

The problem has been that the will of the people is subverted by the courts and bureaucrats who pull the levers. Case in point — CA voted this stuff down via popular vote before: no school, no healthcare, no emergency services etc for illegal aliens. It passed by a big margin. 9th circuit said fuck you and the libs in Sacramento were compliant as they didn’t want to fight it. Ditto for gay marriage. Voted down repeatedly.

Since then they’ve fucked the voter rolls (motor voter, auto registration, registration of aliens, keeping people on the role indefinitely etc) to ensure they never lose. It’s crooked. It’s corrupt.

I would wager that CA isn’t actually as leftist as the pols who now own it. The system is broken here and we no-BS need the feds to step in.

>Implying states rights allow you to have open borders and further encourage foreign invaders to invade

It's gonna be California, new york, and texas. Anything after that will be clean up by whoever won to ethnically cleanse the other side.

That's what I always thought the meaning of life was. Leave the world a better place than when you came into it. That's why I really hate the boomers now. They fucked over the West for slightly better quarterly statements.

One would think that a good solution, Mick...trouble is progressive leftard fuckwits leave the shitholes they create, only to vote for/demand the same idiot policies from whence they fled.

retarded locusts

Attached: kfc boy.gif (255x200, 1.56M)

There isnt, and that's the point

They do, I own too but no attachment to mine. Central coast. It’s a beautiful state and thank god we’re not in the rough areas or cities or else it’d be an easy choice. Might just buy some property and have them live on it with my family, tell them to keep CA house for winters or whatever if they don’t want to give it up. At least get residency (and taxes $$$) away from Sac and give them a safe space out of here when/if SHTF.

Looks like it's time to start killing politicians

>I would wager that CA isn’t actually as leftist as the pols who now own it.
Voter participation is low. Whats left of the republican party is old ladies and country club republicans that used to bump elbows with Ronald Reagan. They are totally out of touch. The only new blood they get a college youing republicans and log cabin republicans.

A tax boycott is a great idea. It would get the boomers off there asses.

You either die for something, or live for nothing.

I wonder if some of the politicians started winding up dead if that would cause them to stop acting upon their fucking stupidity. This is literally a giant corporate handout to big Ag and big construction which employees these little insectoid bean niggers.

Yeah and unfortunately I think the college republicans get out of the state after graduating. The core CA Republican Party apparatus is dog shit.

Bankrupt them. Bankrupt them entirely. Bring the whole fucking state down.

Anyone else live in Los Angeles?
It's the shittiest city in the country but at least the food's good and the beach is nice.

check'd and based

but it loves to party.

>the beach is nice.
Which one doesn't smell like pee? I actually think the beaches in San Diego were superior before I knew about the sewage from Mexico.

CenCal here, the foods tastes better up here

>Tax boycott
How would this even be feasible?
All whites quit their jobs?

Askyourself this question? Has your local district attorney decriminalized petty thefts? If so, steal from every government funded establiahment in your town. They wont prosecute.

You could steal a cops order right of the counter in front of them.

This is why I left. I'll never go back to CA, not even to visit.

>You could steal a cops order right of the counter in front of them.
Basically what they do is refuse to prosecute. Its like optional laws except for people they don't like.

I want to take this state for everything I can. Where do I sign up for welfare?

3 billion will buy a lot of bullets user.
Just sayin.

Attached: Mecha-Trump.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

how could this guy look like more of a faggot

What's bizarre insn't watching it, but trying to understand it. They know it will ruin them, they know they can't pay for it, and they know there isn't any support for it by the taxpayers, yet they march on thumbing their noses at everybody. California isn't like any other civilization in the world. When communists made bad mistakes they used violence to silence their opposition, when Rome fell it there was a combination of outside and internal forces, when others fell it was because of war, but California is different. They purposely make a bad decision, then remedy the bad decision with another bad decision all the while they laugh about it.

I was in the Duarte Walmart the other day and everything is in a locked case now. The drop in trust is palpable.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (639x480, 77K)

>wrench
>penguin
You gonna fight bowser on the golden gate?

Our ruling class is out of touch. The population is in the south but all the political elites are from the bay area.

Attached: All-in-the-Family-Graphic-3-e1546668891617.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>slavery
>corruption
>Crime and disregard for the law
California and its cities are going to be the battleground. Rural anons are going to be driving their militias into these hellholes to dispose of the virus plaguing the country. Urban anons will be the resistance and will have to hold out until the rural anons arrive

Leave Mr. Penguin alone

Attached: A6BF97D4-52AA-4FCA-BF86-4B391422FF3A.png (1127x685, 37K)

>. Rural anons are going to be driving their militias into these hellholes to dispose of the virus plaguing the country.
It could be like Venezuela, people just leave because there is nothing worth fighting for.

>pee on municipal property

user, when was the last time you went into any of California's cities?

Retarded as fuck but not surprising

just pretend to be hobo and police in cally wont mess with you
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

California is the most arrogant state in the country, they truly believe they know everything and anyone who disagrees with them is just jealous or racist. I'm a fucking latino and if I criticize the progressive agenda in California in relation to their illegals they act like I hate Latinos lol. I can get along with most liberals and lefties but the trash from California is impossible to discuss anything with. They are so convinced they will never buckle under their own weight.

Guess he could have a dick in his mouth.

thank you norcal and your forrest of faggotry

I don't see the issue here. Sick illegals, especially if they have children, cost is more.

>Oops, did 25% of the residents lose their jobs? Oh that is soooo terrible
>Oh no, is gas over $4.50 per gallon again? Its all those greedy companies fault
>How terrible... there seems to be a drug problem with people
>Just look at ALL this pollution, just where could it have come from?
>Pfft, we have no water and all the vegetation is dying out? I feel soooo bad
>All the economic migrants are being used as slaves and exploited? I never knew that!
They say all these things while they wear that smug condescending smile on their faces. You confront them on it and they say nothing, but still have that stupid smile on their faces.

One spic to another, stop debating this cunts and just show them that time is running out. I meet all patronizing and arrogant neoliberals with complete hostility, I want them to know we’re not friends and that I’m not even going to pretend that I tolerate them.

Breh where do I sign

Attached: 1557201637810m.jpg (952x1024, 188K)

Something you said has really been worrying me recently. So much of the right's mindset about these things revolves around sitting in a bunker with buckets of food and cases of ammo waiting for it to pass. Hell, I guilty of that until about a year ago. I finally realized it's not going to pass in a few months. Too many will just say "Californians voted for that, so fuck them," I'm afraid. That mindset needs to change in a hurry.

It's just going to incentivize more illegals, at this point you cant even fault them for exploiting California. At some point you'll have so many illegals you'll be spending more than if you had just eaten the initial cost of leaving them uninsured.

So we should collect them all.

Lol I can honestly feel myself getting to that point. Its fucking frustrating.

Serious question for you since you're both admitted hispanics: do you even care that the US is becoming increasingly close to being majority non-white? Do you think (I say as someone who does) that this will get even harder to fix with a more "Diverse" (obviously it's not endemic to California, just one of the states that it's most noticeable in) population?

The life of a single spic is worth more than all libtards combined

When you take over California, just promise to let the whites that want to escape leave without violence, just look away

Turn the rest into el guiso

Fun fact: Owning your own land makes you a less profitable goy. Studies have also been conducted in the United States that show whites to be the worst consumers of frivolities and superior savers/investors.

Why should they care?
It doesn't matter what their ruling class does, they will be taken care of forever.
They're playing a game. They are the players, we are the pawns. They won't face any real or lasting consequences for their mistakes, that's on us.
So why would they give a single fuck about the people they rule over?

I could live like this if I had a roastie and some kids but I don't.
And to get a roastie you have to play the rat race game b/c 99.9% of roasties like nice cars and status symbology.

Makes sense. I've long thought that all those welfare programs did was free up more money as disposable income. Go to Mexican apartments and see all the big screen TV boxes in the dumpster and its been like this back when those were a really expensive item.

Attached: food-stamps-for-soda.jpg (350x412, 34K)

I can't stand life in this hellhole of a country anymore. Should I go live as an illegal cleaning toilets in California? Or kill myself? I'm white

I’m a LA user also. I can vouch for the good food but the homeless and illegal alien problem is staggering. It’s an actual clown world. And not from afar, we are in the middle of it.

I care, I'm not a self hating latino but I think America staying a majority white helps preserve certain comforts we have. I'm not a self hating latino but I also recognize how much more willing ethnic people are to allow the government to regulate whites out of fear than whites are. I believe regulation of things like hate speech set a precedent for the fed to regulate other speech. Whites have a skepticism of the government that I think is important to have around if that makes sense, it's why I hang out here lol.

Can’t fix any roads though haha