This is my city just 10 years ago. Look how white it used to be. Just a few turks here and there...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=frnXp-7r9is

This is my city just 10 years ago. Look how white it used to be. Just a few turks here and there, but overall only native Germans.

Today its literally full of arabs and blacks.

Attached: 1545831878952-0.png (534x712, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1prndfyJA
standaard.be/integratiemonitor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is only the beginning, Kraut.

Attached: Children in Germany with Migration percentage.jpg (1480x2220, 225K)

have sex

Reconquista!

Attached: Deutschorden.jpg (980x420, 159K)

Today

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1prndfyJA

Already one year old. It's getting worse exponentially.

Attached: ELCid.jpg (744x1024, 180K)

I am from Munich, i know what you go through, fren

Attached: 5yWUID4544478764879.jpg (833x788, 44K)

>migration background
What percentage of that is from other European countries?

The majority.

Hasn't Germany shut the doors yet or is this an ongoing thing?

>be me
>grow up in shitty heart of big multiculti city in america
>it is awful for me, suffer as lone white for many years but always dream about the old world where it's still people like me
>always dream as a boy of the lands of whites who grow up with each other not alone and lumped in with everyone from wherever like me, but with a culture of all their own
>one day I will at least visit them, maybe I can even make enough to live a better life...one day
>grow up
>your horrors grow worse than you could ever imagine
>begin to hear about global horrors
>suddenly the places you looked to as the reserves, where they didn't suffer like you, are now suffering just as bad
>slowly but surely the world becomes absorbed by californianism
>no point in me going to germany to see from whence i come anymore
>it will just be the same shit i see here except arabs instead of mexicans and mutts speaking ghetto german instead of ghetto english
>jews slowly but systematically destroy anything and everything of beauty or cultural relevance
>this all happened because we "won"
>wake up in a city run by satanic paedo kikes every day wondering if this is the rest of life
not like this bros

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Lmao, get fucked.

Start war, send shits to die in it while you operate drones and planing. Get more land less shits. Attack other shit infested land so they can sendd their shits to die as well.

Attached: 1555531468377.jpg (785x916, 242K)

rip krautbro my hometown has taken the same transition over the last 10 years

Attached: 1558962077290.png (451x476, 300K)

We cucked the best part of Germany,
Osbelgien is very nice ,
Almost no niggers in Belgian Germany,
We cucked you good

Attached: Ostbelgien =cucked Germany.png (304x615, 272K)

Attached: sad Pepe.png (598x480, 79K)

>Pic
Truly the greatest traitors of Europe

You want some burgers to help you ? I'll be over there soon to help fren

Attached: 20190529_122707.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

>Almost no niggers in Belgian Germany,
Just like the rest of Germany
Niggers are mostly limited to Brussel France and England

I grew up in a small town i remember the boomers here saying "this is a wasp town"

i never knew what that even meant

i left for college and came back and ecveryting is changed. the farm fields are now suburbs. the main street has multiple kebab shops or Arabic language grocers. there are multiple Chinese language shops. The only church near me is Chinese only service.

Attached: 1559138554635.jpg (400x396, 36K)

Is the German diaspora still invited home? Please my area seems like its 30% white

>>Almost no niggers in Belgian Germany,
>Just like the rest of Germany

Biggest cope of all time.

It's true
Count the nigs on a German street then count the nigs on a French street and you will see a vast difference

welp that's what you get for losing to jews

Attached: 15197250693.png (547x626, 17K)

Your nigger dog needs to stay behind.

Yeah, but who cares about the Nigs. What we have is argueably even worse.

>live in so cal
>walk with useful dog just in case of wild nog attack.

Homie he is a staffy. Created in britton and is a gud boi. Not one of those American pits. His breed is the base line for pits. It's what they came from.

you're fucking that dog, aren't you?

I mean there are hardly any nigs in Turkey and Syria, right.

if you don't breed your women the black bulls will

Sorry swissfag I am not. Trying to try him to fuck up nogs and kebab

Stop Piotr, kraut's already dead! Mfw Polska is still white as fuck

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x347, 1.01M)

It's bad, but we're descended from men who went through famines, genocide, slavery, the whole nine. We'll survive this.

It's almost like were living in a horror story.

I'm sorry Hans, we know your future all too well. I don't know where to go, you guys were supposed to learn from our mistakes

Kill them start taking out all the trash from your homeland you fucking coward eurocucks! Take down the jews letting this happen. Bitching about it on Jow Forums will do nothing. I am joking of course and this is satire you racists.

Blame yourself krautoid

I'm slav and 10 put of 10 Germans, and interestingly most fanatical are German millennial men, welcome it with YASSSSSS SO BUNT UND VIBRANT , they call me Nazi bigot for Daring to suggest Germans are even a genetic family

Youre inverse fascists , same collectivist autism and murderious rage but this time directed against yourself

Attached: 1560028373714.png (2931x3537, 2.73M)

Can you blame them
They saw nothing in their life but shitty aldi food and brainwashing
They live enitrely seperated from reality and human nature

Defeatists get the rope!

Attached: Ritter_des_Deutschen_Ordens.jpg (620x413, 79K)

that's what you get for pretending to wipe out
an entire nation of people.

Attached: 1493162751613.png (968x733, 206K)

I tried to find out the demographics of race in Germany and compare it to the US, but Germany considers basically everybody "German" even Africans... what the fuck??? There's no way to tell what races make up the country?

Attached: German army.jpg (500x1028, 49K)

My German gf and I joke about Jews and the fact that she's pure Aryan all the time.
She's 19.

I'm okay with this.

Lol. You're joking, right? Germans despise their diaspora more than anyone except maybe the Irish.

It's usually the other way around.

Attached: rickenbacker.jpg (800x1031, 184K)

We have detailed information on migration background.

Attached: Bevoelkerung_Migrationshintergrund.png (1000x650, 51K)

This is all correct. But here's the good news, people are waking up.

A. Not sure why you're assuming my ancestors were from Germany.
B. Even if I am, you seem to be under the impression that any animosity I hold for Germany is one sided. It's not, and is in fact entirely a result of the way Germans view/treat Americans.
C. Maybe you're the exception, but 99.99% of Germans despise German extracted Americans and genuinely consider the Turk invaders more German.

>Not sure why you're assuming my ancestors were from Germany.

I didn't. German Americans are traitors, thats all.

Ahh. Very well then. Seemed like that was the implication with the second quote.
I do appreciate you proving my point though.

That’s what you get for killing my great nanny-nanny kraut blonde bastard

Well, arrogant yankee, how should we view the 20th century as anything else?

this

since the end of WWII, Jews have completely brainwashed Germans to the point of national suicide.

You think this is bad? In my city 73% of children

Attached: 1559179359163.jpg (620x410, 84K)

Yep, 10 years from now, our countries will be completely gone, basically one generation is all it took.

i don't see you breeding white boy why are you complaining?

but i keep hearing that you only got 10% non-whites in Germany. and that you're better off than USA. not true?

>arrogant
Lol. The irony.
Maybe you can remind me. Who declared war on whom? And prior to both World Wars, Americans of all ancestries were rabidly against the war. And in both instances your cousins were treated like shit, to the point where they were rounded up at put in camps. The fact that you think German Americans bear any, much less the bulk of, the blame for the scheming of a handful of kikes in two Presidential administrations show that the hatred is much deeper than your post hoc rationalizations.

holy fuck. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than i thought. i thought germany was still white as fuck? my 85% white town is more white than germany...

nevermind, i misread the graph. you're fine, we (usa) are fucked.

Can confirm, was in Munich for like 2 months in 2006. There were tons of Turks in one section of Munich but that was basically it.
There were tons of asian tourists at castles and other sightseeing locations though.

Yeah the guy really looks like he disliked the war.

Attached: Eisenhower.jpg (1200x675, 237K)

Don’t all races ?

I don't trust that graph, though. But that is the official data. Anyway, who wants to live in a 25% non-white area? At that point its already unbearable.

For now maybe, i don't know the exact statistics, but i know that in a lot of cities in Belgium 50-70% of children

Attached: 1559603389208.jpg (974x729, 145K)

That’s what ya get when ya pitch a fit!

Eisenhower was a sadist who legitimately hated the Germans, dude was really fucked in the head.

>There's no way to tell what races make up the country?

Yes we actually have a law that makes racial statistics illegal.

The best you can get is this "Migrationshintergrund" Bullshit.

Attached: 1325999798001.jpg (800x600, 247K)

lmao at the pic
i was talking about Germany, tho. the Aryan Master Race must survive...

F

If you think he didn't you know absolutely nothing about the man.
>I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.

If only we fought with the Germans.

There's not that much difference between European countries, i bet the statistics are the same across Germany, maybe even worse.

standaard.be/integratiemonitor

Notice how the closer you get to the Dutch/German border the worse it gets.

iron your flags before you go but good luck fren

Op if true you should go there and make a video like this trying to walk this same path at the same speed. Then go and splice the videos together as a side by side, ask people which looks better

Attached: 1558977952549.png (1087x872, 69K)

Look up Heims In Reich. Maybe it’ll change your view.

Not in the slightest.
A. That did not apply to Americans.
B. I am obviously talking about modern Germans.
And honestly, this fawning over people who hate you is serious cuck-tier behavior.

Yes it did. They sent shit to German immigrants in Germany to come back to Germany. And I’ve only ever met one German who was a douche to mutts with a Germanic background. I don’t know why you have such vitriol dude. And when I went to Germans they asked me if my family was from there and we talked a bit about that and they were all very nice to me. Try getting off of Jow Forums once in awhile?