Tfw being 100% Japanese

>tfw being 100% Japanese
Is there anything worse than this?

I wish I had multicultural ancestors.

Attached: 1307741069001.png (600x582, 320K)

By happy of your purity nigger.

100% ethnicity is boring as fuck. right?
I could speak English or Spanish if I had other background

>I could speak English or Spanish if I had other background
Not necessarily

Don't worry, I'll make your women multicultural

Attached: 1559697299681.jpg (415x512, 32K)

thanks.

Aww, you got a yellow ID tag.

Yes, don't know where your ancestors are from.

Isn't it cool?

I can trace my ancestor's history back to 700years ago, and he was a fucking rice farmer.

Japanese and to a lesser extent whites have the richest most well preserved cultures

You're not an ethnic Japanese. Japanese don't write/speak in perfect English.
Someone said Japanese flags are from Western expats working in Japan. Whittu Piggu Go Home !

LOL. Whites don't have the most well preserved cultures.

having some sort of dna doesn't determine what languages you can speak. If you grow up in Japan with a korean parent you are unlikely to know korean fluently.

If you go back far enough you'll have Chinese heritage :^)

Takeshi, you are the luckiest motherfucker alive.
Japan is the holiest of lands and to be born Japanese is to win the cosmic lottery.
Now go outside and hit up a maid cafe in Akihabara and love yourself for being lucky enough to be born Japanese.

At least you know who he was, we Brazilians don't have any identity because aparently our ancestor participated of a huge gangbang between indians, libanese, portuguese, spanish, italians, japanese, jews, africans and germans

Identity will be generated through living.

I don't want to be a fucking rice farmer. I hate my ancestors.

Wise words Mr. Akira, as expected from a nippon

Jajajajaja negro pardileiro falando merda no poste do piru pikeno, vai se fuder o pá, negro macaco do cu roxo, tu já viu tua mãe quando caga?

Are you talking about me Burger King? Because if you are, you should pay attention to the moanings coming from your kitchen, probably some black has been invited to your kitchen by your wife just because she wants to fell a dick that is bigger than your 8cm micropenis

日本一番!!

shut up, fag

I'm half bean half white, it's not bad.

Your race farmer ancestor worked his ass off just so your pussy ass could whine like a female. I'm mixed and I honestly want to kick your ass after reading your posts.

Sloppy job, Mossad. Japs are the most xenophobic people on the fucking planet, besides you.

>Japanese
>pure
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
nothing pure about soulless slant eyes. Being inbred is also not something to be proud of.

Shut the fuck up zainichigook, nobody believes you are japanese

Better to know your ancestor was a rice farmer than to not know your ancestors because your blood is so muddled due to mutt genes

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf

I went to McDonald's and had McChicken for the first time. I took a bite of it and holy fucking shit. Its like every fucking whyte people food meme on the net. the burger literally tasted like fucking nothing and it was full of this nauseating, pretending to be mayo sauce that somehow also smelled of fish. how is this shit even on the menu wtf

Check em?....

my mom's family is from Kyushu. my dad is a douche but I'm good being hapa. nothing wrong being "pure", though.