BIGOTS

BIGOTS.
The left hates straights so much

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-222415_Chrome.jpg (1440x1709, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-222443_Chrome.jpg (1440x557, 156K)

Hey, at least they don't naturally reproduce, keep them away from children and they'll die of in a single generation

gay pride parade:
we lure all degenerates into one location
Well, muslims got the idea at least

>force the celebration of being gay down everyone's throats and expect them to take it
>people celebrate being straight
>libcucks lose their minds
Really gets my algorithm updated ya know what I mean?

This works in reverse.

Hark, is that a threat?

But this would make them the bigots

>Whomever the gods want destroyed, they first make mad.
End days of a civilization. i take solace in the fact that these people die off in mass. They carry none of the spiritual or practical means to survive what comes. Love you own family and friends and McMurder anyone that would harm them when SHTF. You'll know the mark of a righteous man when you see them in the future.

Is it just me or is there A LOT more lefty talk of violence against right wingers these days? Like its all out in the open. Saw a screen shot from Chapo Cuck Shack where they said "Tim Pool Gets the Bullet" and I don't think it was ever taken down from plebbit. they just let it go

Attached: 1518039244989.jpg (240x200, 8K)

Just call it "straight genocide" and whine about it on the internet, that will fix it all and fags will become straight and probably nazis too.

Attached: 1559882693930.jpg (524x685, 48K)

Amish have a birthrate of 7 my guy, and they are 99.9% white.
Pushing the limit of that which is acceptable has been something they've been doing for years. First one lad starts ranting about how much he hates conservatives and how they are all Nazis, then five start repeating it, then ten, then twenty, etc. It happens with degeneracy as well.

I was considering this for the ghetto in my area but the police beat me to it and razed it to the ground

Please, please do this

>Amish have a birthrate of 7 my guy, and they are 99.9% white.
And?, they don't seem all that mad to me. In fact they are probably the most sane. God bless them.

this summer is going to be good

Calm down Klansman.

oh, don't get me wrong. I'm attempting to give a bit of hope here. About 1/4 Amish Kids leave the faith, so they're also constantly adding to the population. At their current rate the population doubles every 20 years.

>fire bottles
fucking kek

Give me a excuse to purge them.

Exactly. These people have a laughable understanding of any sort of weaponry. They're too busy getting upset over the sexual proclivities of cartoon characters to learn anything Jow Forums related.
It help ease the mind for the boogaloo though. You're not going to be up against soldiers, you'll be up against people who don't even understand the point of a Molotov.

Shhhhhh

>as heck
I fucking hate the new s o y slang

straight people dont go to parades
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

Get your milkshakes ready, my dudes.

So what IS the point of a Molotov though?

it turns a regular bottle into a fire bottle.

so what they are saying....

This will end up being like Charlottesville

Attached: violent words.jpg (804x822, 103K)

>fire bottles
Who in the fuck calls Molotovs this? Oh wait-found the larping red dead 2 playing faggot

Except when the left openly assaults anyone involved they'll be praised for it.
They're allowed and you're not.

Eliminate Soviet tank crews.

This is objectively good. The media can spin all they want. Normies walking around getting attacked by mental case degenerates is good for our cause in all instances.

why in the fuck would i go to a straight parade? why dont they just go bomb a holiday that isnt a faggot celebration one and bomb that. isnt that what theyre looking for to be total degenerates.
bomb the next, 4th of july parade. the next memorial day parade. we dont celebrate natural shit. like being white, i do that by just being fucking SUPERIOR all the time

surprise surprise, degenerate animals hate normal functioning people