Neanderthal's brain was 25% larger than "modern" humans

Africans have zero Neanderthal DNA.

The smartest people today have the highest % Neanderthal DNA. The less Neanderthal DNA inflluence you possess, the dumber you are.

Attached: neanderthals.jpg (803x450, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBHEWrLc6aw
sci-news.com/genetics/science-arhgap11b-big-brain-gene-humans-neanderthals-02547.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
youtu.be/_7_XH1CBzGw
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/einsteins-brain-was-unusual-in-several-respects-rarely-seen-photos-show/2012/11/26/19b0987a-332a-11e2-bb9b-288a310849ee_story.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184863465/#184867887
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185208541/#185215184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they had blue eyes and white skin

You know Australian aboriginals have the most of this dna right?

ramarama the average abo iq when not raised among the savage culture is over 375. they don’t let this happen because they fear the abos power

utterly and completely wrong.

Not all of them faggot.

The Neanderthals were dumber than us. But I guess when we mixed, it created a superior mutt

Attached: 12-Red-hair.jpg (440x319, 35K)

They've got the most denisovian DNA, not neanderthal.

larger brain size doesn't correlate with intelligence. Neanderthals weren't smarter than us, judged by the tools they made

no they didn't. And The European genes for blue eyes came from homo-sapiens in central Asia roughly 10,000 years ago.

"neaderthal" dna is nephilim admixture. Whites are descended from angelic giants.

The chad neanderthal vs the virgin modern human

They have their own adaptations, mainly superior vision and higher spacial iq (see boomerang)

>The Neanderthals were dumber
No they were much more intelligent. The first works of cave art were created by neanderthals

>The Neanderthals were dumber than us.
A lot of evidence says they were smarter, but suffered two major drawbacks. One their larger heads meant more childbirth deaths, so their breeding rates were much lower than homo-sapiens. Secondly their throats were much shorter thanks to the cold climate they developed in, and as a result they were much worse at speaking and communicating.
But the mixing did create the superior mutt.

The first cave art in Europe, but that's because neanderthals were in Europe before homo-sapiens you moron.

Homo-sapiens constructed more complex tools and had more sophisticated burial rituals. There is absolutely no anthropologist that believes Neanderthals were more intelligent than homo-sapiens. They were brawnier, heavier, bigger in general. Bigger brains becauase they were much bigger than us. But it's not the brain size that relates to intelligence, it's the folds in the cerebral cortex that determines. It. For example, homo-sapiens have the most complicated folds while koalas, possibly the dumbest mammal in the world (after you), has a smooth cerebral cortex with no folds.

Neanderthals were not smarter than us.

Gorillas have larger brains than us are you saying theyre smarter? Dumb polniggers I swear.....

sounds like u lack superior naeander-chad dna

Attached: Neanderthals-4.jpg (630x400, 56K)

It sounds like you're as smart as a nigger

modern human populations inherited a gene cluster correlated with advanced math ability and autism
no they did, they had different alleles responsible for the same effect that are not present in modern human populations

they had light skin, light coloured eyes, and probably had red hair.

they were basically muscular autistic gingers

Reminder that BIG BRAINED Paracus (originally from near the BLACKED Sea) people brought civilisation to humanity and that's why ancient civilisations throughout the entire world all wear big hats or perform skull deformations to mimic the Paracus naturally elongated skulls.

Attached: paracas_skulls.jpg (661x350, 74K)

its pretty obvious

Attached: yx5526f3d1.jpg (492x710, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UBHEWrLc6aw
Here's one of many interesting videos on the topic.

Attached: 1350663840701.jpg (500x640, 93K)

>neanderthals were in Europe before homo-sapiens you moron
>There is absolutely no anthropologist that believes Neanderthals were more intelligent than homo-sapiens
Neanderthals WERE homo sapiens, you dumb faggot. as proven by the fact that their DNA still exists in homo sapien populations.

Abbo's have some of the largest eyes and the highest geospatial IQ which allows them to walk Australia by memory. It just takes up so much space in their heads they're functionally retarded.

Specialization, not even once.

Attached: neandrathal_shared_gene_variants_by_race.png (600x400, 17K)

Neanderthals are the white people of the stone age - living quiet lives, only to be invaded and bred out of existence by idiot hordes. Neanderthal thots are probably to blame.

>judged by the tools they made
their advanced polymer composites were biodegradable.

Attached: what if the neanderthals disappeared to space.jpg (501x500, 67K)

Wrong Neanderthals had races just like us we are only seeing one race that lived in Europe there could have been nigger equivalents of the Neanderthal species somewhere in North Africa at some point. Another silly idea is the thought the european neanderthal race is what interbred with us not some unknown unidentified middle eastern neanderthal race which is the most likely candidate.

oh my god you definitely have autism don't you. It's always the autisms that think they inherited some special kind of gift.

Show me the scientific paper discussing inheriting advanced maths ability or autism off neanderthals. Show me the scientific paper stating neanderthals were more intelligent than us.

You're a brainless nigger

They died out 40,000 years ago? You know what tools they were making then who invented them and what tools sapiens were using? Could they communicate? How much do you know sir

>Neanderthal thots are probably to blame.
as far as I know there haven't been any Neanderthal fatherlines known to still exist.
But Y-DNA replacement is a common theme in human history (men from tribe A kill or castrate all the men from tribe B and keep their women as sex slaves)

>Neanderthals WERE homo sapiens
nope.

and you're a retard.

Homo-sapiens and Neanderthals could produce fertile offspring together

the neanderthals were the ancient gods

Attached: neandergod.jpg (850x1212, 632K)

I remember when I thought this was a man. Imagine my shock.

Refer to anthropologists, who all unanimously conclude we were smarter than neanderthals. Show me any scientific paper concluding they were smarter than us, come on. Come on you fucking retard, show me.

actually the only path of inheritance known for neanderthals to modern humans
is via neanderthal father , human mother, giving birth to a daughter(who is fertile),
which is why there is no mtdna from neanderthals, or y chromosome.

Youre the one making the claim im just getting curious

>Refer to anthropologists, who all unanimously conclude we were smarter than neanderthals.
Speculative. Look how dumb abbos are.

just because they disappeared doesn't mean they died out. they're still here, watching from the far side of the moon.

Nope. Male homo sapiens and female neandrathal created sterile "mules".

In fact, because of pic related only males have the neandrathal brain genes.

>suddenly obtaining the larger brain genes of a similar subspecies, without all the other unneeded size variants, won't give you larger potential
niggerfaggot

Attached: mason-9-1-fig1.png (909x855, 177K)

Abos are late Homo Erectus and Denisovan mix.

Anything sapiens have accomplished since 40k uears ago does not come into the equation, so im just wndering what are some sources to go read about this, I liked reading about otzi

abbos aren't neanderthals, they have denisovan DNA. Also abbos are smarter than 90% of Jow Forums

I'm waiting for that scientific paper

Attached: CLa7P2iW8AQ65TH.jpg (253x318, 18K)

Prove that abbos are smarter than neanderthals

sci-news.com/genetics/science-arhgap11b-big-brain-gene-humans-neanderthals-02547.html

OP, don't be a faggot and include your sauce.
Otherwise user will assume you pulled this out of your ass and dismiss it as faggotry.

Our brains are shrinking. Wild animals have larger brains than domesticated animals.

>In doing so, they noticed that one particular gene contributed to the reproduction of basal brain stem cells, triggering a folding of the neocortex.

>The scientists said: “this gene manages to trigger brain stem cells to form a bigger pool of stem cells. In that way, during brain development more neurons can arise and the cerebrum can expand. The cerebrum is responsible for cognitive functions like speaking and thinking.”

That is a news article, and it's about brain size which does not correlate with intelligence. The folds in the cerebral cortex is what determines intelligence of the species. We've been over this already. Humans don't even have the biggest brains today. I think you might be lacking a few folds if you know what I mean

This, even niggers are the most intelligent when It comes to Bodily-Kinesthetic.

Attached: neanderthal.cave.paintings.jpg (800x564, 159K)

>they noticed that one particular gene contributed to the reproduction of basal brain stem cells, triggering a folding of the neocortex.
>triggering a folding of the neocortex
Learn to read please before you accuse others of not being intelligent.

Abbos are actually based, if they weren't fed gasoline from birth they'd have the highest iqs in the world

>they were much bigger than us

muh neanderthal dick

alright low IQ faggots. I'm off. Until you can provide me with a scientific article discussing neanderthals being more intelligent than us, you're still just retarded niggers trying to dabble in science.

>why do folds exist
>what is neuron count

the article suggests that the gene contributes to MORE neurons , which leads to greater brain surface area and as such more folding

please exit gene pool

You make the claim you bring the proof. Proof abbos are human and how to stop them from sniffing gasoline.

here

Attached: jake-gyllenhall-Caveman.jpg (800x781, 192K)

proofs
neanderthal chad

you're a schmuck

Attached: neanderthal jews.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Larger brain =/= More intelligent
If intelligence was determined by the size of your brain then whales would be the smartest form of life on planet Earth, but they're not.
Humans have a higher density of neurons in the brain compared to other animals which is one of the factors determining why humans are smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
youtu.be/_7_XH1CBzGw

>In doing so, they noticed that one particular gene contributed to the reproduction of basal brain stem cells, triggering a folding of the neocortex.

>Larger brain =/= More intelligent
Supposedly Einstein had a smaller than average brain.

That's what they say, but I've read that they are actually related Homo Erectus.

Einstein is a kike patent-thief.

negros need to die
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

It’s proportional to the size of the rest of the body brainlet

lol why do they always make these recreations look like fucking homeless slobs?

I don't know about smaller brain, but he had more folds in certain places

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/einsteins-brain-was-unusual-in-several-respects-rarely-seen-photos-show/2012/11/26/19b0987a-332a-11e2-bb9b-288a310849ee_story.html
>Although the brain is only average in size, several regions feature additional convolutions and folds rarely seen in others. For example, the regions on the left side of the brain that facilitate sensory inputs into and motor control of the face and tongue are much larger than normal; and his prefrontal cortex — linked to planning, focused attention and perseverance — is also greatly expanded.

it's really not brain size that correlates with intelligence, as someone in this thread stated before, it's about the connectivity of the brain that does.

You expect ancient people to look like well-groomed supermodels?

Neanderthals had an industrial process to create large quantities of Birch pitch.
They used the pitch as a glue to attach very meticulously carved spear heads to heavy shafts.
The creation of birch pitch in these quantities is laborious, time consuming and complicated.

By comparison, Homo Sapiens living concurrent to them were using far less sophisticated tools.

Wrong.

Aboriginal Australians posess some levels of Denisovan admixture, a hybrid race that was also present in Asia and especially Micronesia, where Papuan Natives have up to 5% of their genes directly from them.

They basically were homeless people?

yes

Attached: neanderthal in suit.jpg (553x369, 24K)

>Homo-sapiens and Neanderthals could produce fertile offspring together
therefore they were not separate species, by definition

>Mfw

Attached: 1557473458190.jpg (372x248, 23K)

You mean the other abos...

Attached: anthropogenesis-skoglundpca2[1].jpg (526x470, 83K)

ancient people could have been well-groomed

Scandinavians are Nephilims. Yamnaya (Proto-Aryans) are angels.

Attached: 1536314243671.png (339x434, 18K)

Are you attempting to refute me or agree with me? I can't tell.

>elpfant brain big
>that mean right cave grugg better then left cave grugg
conservative grugg been gathering many straws lately, smart grugg wonders what for

Attached: 1549385130878.png (800x450, 143K)

They were extremely ugly. That's probably why they went extinct, they were so repulsed by each other that they stopped having sex.

neanderthals are still around

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184863465/#184867887

>Genesis 6:4
>KJV
>There were giants on the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

>ASV
>The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

The translations show that (they) were both a Nephilim (half-angel) and giant (tall?).
The sandreligion is from the Middle East, so this would seem to be talking about Scandinavian men that frequently travelled.

Their (sandpeople) women that birthed children from the Scandinavian men would be much larger, taller, stronger and smarter than them (mighty men).

This passage also implies that Scandinavians are half angel, if we take a quick look at their admixture chart. Scandinavians are about 50-60% Yamnaya (Aryan, proto-aryan, north steppe)

The proto-aryans were pure angels according to the bible. (Fallen angels? idk)

Asians in general...

Attached: picture-12[1].png (724x340, 94K)

Neanderthals look like Jack Palance?
Modern humans look like Lee Marvin?

I would watch that movie...

Attached: LeeMarvin.jpg (540x302, 24K)

He's saying that by percentage of total body weight whales don't have the largest brains.

all people are niggers imo, dumb fags

Attached: ogetdone.jpg (1152x648, 49K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185208541/#185215184

what is "perceived as god and the angels" is actually just a bunch of Aryans (100% Yamnaya) that created a slave race. To ensure they were easy to identify as the slave race, they were made with opposing skin colour.
They didn't like their design or abilities so the creators wanted to wipe out their children and start up with Mongols, these Mongols literally don't have a creative bone in their body and even to this day slave away mass producing products.
You survived in sub-saharan africa and continue until this day.
Nephilims (Europeans) wiped out the "Angels" which were just 100% Yamnaya (Aryans) and the Mongols and African races were forgotten.

It's all there in the bible
Genesis 6:4

The translations show that (they) were both a Nephilim (half-angel) and giant (tall).
The bible originates from the Middle East, so this would be talking about Scandinavian men that frequently travelled down there and were much more larger than locals.

The local women that birthed children from the Scandinavian men would be much larger, taller, stronger and smarter than them (mighty men).

This passage also implies that Scandinavians are half angel, if we take a quick look at their admixture chart. Scandinavians are about 50-60% Yamnaya (Aryan, proto-aryan, north steppe)

The proto-aryans were pure angels according to the bible. (Fallen angels? or just Aryans larping as gods?), either way they got rekt by the Europeans (Nephilims)

Probably kept decently clean, as it's a health concern. Even tribes with little to no modern contact today, and live in conditions that would be considered pre-historic, seem to be decently groomed. So, yeah, no real reason to believe neanderthals and others during the time period looked like they dove into piles of manure all day long.

>believing "cavemen" existed
yikes.

Attached: d99b20dc90c0e165f73ff2c3d981a85cc0873c2542d884e1aaeb5df94f463d46.png (645x773, 11K)

tfw no native babe gf.

Attached: nativegirl.jpg (503x514, 58K)

even 4th world people are selective on who has babies, and how many, to increase their survival. Not 1st world though, degenerate uncooperative baby idiots.

That makes more sense user, thanks.

None of this is mine, just digging it up out the archives

Attached: 1544068776383.jpg (720x1089, 158K)

Ah so Jews are superior, gotcha ya.

Accompanying image

Attached: 1544067999946.jpg (783x3736, 656K)