This kills the gender Jew

>have sex
Okay.

Attached: IMG_20190608_200250.jpg (1536x2048, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgTqVdMsN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking at fag?

Attached: wilson-reddit-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

This. Have a bump, OP

>Hey dudes, check out my carefully curated record collection. Bob Dylan, am I right?
Fuck off.

Is that a doll or an actual woman

Reminder:

Attached: have sex.png (1008x1000, 229K)

if you cant tell does it matter?

no doll could look so vapid

Well a real woman can moan and wrap her legs around me while I fuck her, a doll can't (yet)
Kek good point

Its a doll. Lifeless eyes and shit hair give it away

needs a panel where the virgin has sex finally and gets like 5 stds and dies of turboaids

So basically a women

I’m so sick of women.I can actually get chicks unlike some of the guys that want sexbots. They’re just such terrible company most of the time, rarely have anything interesting to say, and pressure me to change my life to suit them. Fuck that. I want a real doll waifu

I hate how every bitch is obsessed with music and it's always shitty music and then when you tell them they arent playing the garbage in your car they act like you just raped their mom. Nothing worse than having to listen to Katy Perry or Ariana Grande while a chick runs her mouth at the same time.

>thinking have sex posters are chads
wew lad

Ive experienced this except with Ed Sheerhan

where do I buy this

I don't see the point in buying it if you let other men fuck it

Dolls can’t make fun of me when I finish in three minutes

Cure herpes

This is the correct response: "Cure herpes" or "still no cure for herpes"

Attached: this kills the roastie.png (795x522, 13K)

I fucking hate that ginger faggot just because I've had to listen to his shit so much.

I wouldn't, she'd me mine alone.

it's not a doll guys.

It's not a meatbag look closer

Attached: IMG_20190608_215258.jpg (1536x2048, 388K)

Attached: 1559433786224.gif (347x244, 3.7M)

>she

c-c-c-checked

Is 3D still PD?

The roastie fears the doll, transhumanism is the path to victory against the vagina jew.

Attached: a7987d49-d2bd-40ef-bc89-c94f5c112126.jpg (1000x1498, 418K)

Amazing, these things are getting more and more realistic looking every passing year.

How long until 2B bots?

Attached: 1525983898002.jpg (3508x4961, 508K)

Plastic isn't a gender.

Boys, we've won

Attached: 1550225836845.jpg (384x384, 11K)

The body is already here, it just needs some AI Alexa tier and some boston dynamics tier movement.

Attached: 311b17f9-c63f-4714-9be8-8d426623f0fd.jpg (1000x1498, 223K)

Thanks for posting a pic with a website. I was afraid to ask lol

The truth about sex dolls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgTqVdMsN4

Attached: Sexdoll-Becca-1-595x898.jpg (595x898, 73K)

Simple gyrating hips would help. Robotics would mean you wouldn't even get RSI to get off using these things.

However the aesthetics are coming along nicely

I definitely want one. But not that model. She looks like too much of a... D.Va.

>it's having sex when the fleshlight looks like a human

kek stay permavirgin

still no cure for herpes roastie

This, they could at least make it look like it's on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

how is this any better than your own hand?

Attached: 1531590738898.gif (500x455, 496K)

It's a hole, shaped like a woman. It's sex, not masturbation. Or is the goalpost now that the woman must talk and cry and demand money and dates? How far does it move this time?

If they call lesbian sex sex then why not with sex dolls

Do you not see that they are shoving this down your throats from the stupid little news stories you see everyday!
How are people going to be born?
How will we grow society?
Sure, that robot is probably awesome to fuck and it will get you off real nice but, it's not a real woman. It cant have kids.
It's a sex toy, and always will be.
Find a real woman. Make babies

Its still masturbation,but with more stimuli since youre actually thrusting into a body and can grope it. But at the end of the day,its just a mold of plastic painted. Just because an onahole "feels" like a vagina doesnt mean youre actually fucking one.

I hate real women. I'm not fucking a plastic doll, but I just thought I'd throw that out there, there's no chance I could ever love a modern western woman.

at best it's fruitless sodomy. although i guess there is one fruit - you.

Yknow it'd be cool to imagine that if we're just starting out on making artificial wombs and are also increasingly getting better at manipulating genes, while at the same time have companies making more realistic sex dolls..
In the future you could possibly have children with a robot waifu who has her own genetic code and artificial eggs/womb.
Lads I'd be having more kids than an old Irish Catholic family.

That's a big IF though

Attached: Robot Coochie.jpg (600x800, 81K)

And if it feels exactly like one, what special essence is there that makes a woman different? Is it her holy soul, the spirit of God within her?

I hear that in ancient times, women were respectful to men, and sometimes even cooked food for them. Probably just a myth.

Bros we'll experience waifubots in our lifetime, I'm calling it. Gather money to buy yours when it gets released, since it won't be cheap
>they act like you just raped
Keked hard

Attached: 1560027278149.webm (404x720, 1.15M)

Attached: sexb.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

A future with waifubots having an artificial womb (moreso with it's own genetic code, which, in that case, it wouldn't be anymore a robot but a bionic being, which means it could be elligible to rights) is really distant imo, like, 150 to 200 years

Must be a myth, because I'm not seeing any of that value in women today.

An average korean comfort woman

What?
Dolls are for superfags!

Technological singularity is expected to be 2030-2040 or so, robot waifus might be closer than you think

Technically, the Y2K bug killed everyone and this is just a dream, so....

Really? Fuck yes dude. Where have you seen this expectation though? I'd like to read it too

Attached: 1559738222989.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I'm more keen on believing that 2012 was the real end of the world and we all just deluded ourselves into believing it wasn't

Legit just search "technological singularity" and read up on it, latest guesses for when it happens is around 2050 but earliest guesses are as early as 2030.

Oh alright, thanks leaf

no, female genocide is the path to victory

Attached: 1542067870515.png (1081x672, 1.15M)

Can I get it in trap version?

Haven't heard of trap sexboys but I found a futa one in one of those alibaba websites, not all that bad although many complained about her dick iirc

Still doesnt know how to make a sandwich wtf....

how can roasties even compete?

Attached: robo.webm (178x284, 2.02M)

Can I get one that's 8' tall? Asking for a friend.

whoa, how did the pupils move on that thing?

peak Jow Forums

Attached: reaction2.png (209x246, 20K)

Magnets maybe, not sure