George W. Bush is easily, by far, the worst President of my lifetime. Absolutely nothing Trump, Obama, Clinton, etc...

George W. Bush is easily, by far, the worst President of my lifetime. Absolutely nothing Trump, Obama, Clinton, etc. have done compares to the Invasion of Iraq. That's just in a whole different stratosphere when it comes to disastrous policies.

Attached: W.gif (300x300, 11K)

Fuck off democrat shill

>George W. Bush is easily, by far, the worst President of my lifetime.
agreed

obama was worse in every way

>Absolutely nothing Trump, Obama, Clinton, etc. have done compares to the Invasion of Iraq.
Obama invaded Syria, you fucking retard.

I would agree if we didn't get into shit wars all the time. Obama got us into 4 or 5 of them. I lose count.

Bush may have shit the bed, but Obama picked up the shit and started flinging it around.

I hate that motherfucker more than any person living or dead. I was overjoyed when his cia nigger faggot daddy died. My only goal in life is to live long enough to be able to piss on his grave.
He was the goodest goy to ever set foot in the white house. He personally set the stage for the nigger invasion of europe.

>Obama invaded Syria, you fucking retard.

Right, that's totally the same! How many thousands of U.S. soldiers have died and how many trillions spent occupying Syria?

Fucking dumbass.

You had me until Iraq, when you should have said Patriot Act.

In Syria, Yemen, Libya, also in the Sudan, Somalia, and likely Niger.

Go back to the Blaze Glen.
The invasion of Iraq was for the benefit of Pissrael and the globohomo cabal. The united states gained nothing from that jew war. Obama continued where George Faggot Bush left off.

bush junior was a complete puppet and didn't want to be president period.

You weren't alive during the Clinton years?

Presidents are just the frontmen that have to sell these wars. The military industrial complex is going regardless. That's why we'll be at war with Iran sooner or later.

Bush was bad, undeniably, Obama was fucking terrible.

Attached: reddit spacing.png (866x475, 53K)

>Remember, be respectful to others.
Hahaha

Now I get it. Thanks for that user.

Bush was necessary for us

Attached: 1559877701845.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

in hindsight what is just as bad as the Iraq war is the opportunity cost of the Iraq war
Republicans spent 2003-2008ish not addressing any domestic issues
Bush let the floodgates open and "conservatives" didn't care
at least with Trump illegal immigration is a daily headline when before this politicians pretended that it didn't exist
Bush also had no redeeming value and basically turned a half-generation of Americans progressive

hi discord trannies

They did Libya too