IS hE InCiTInG ViOL3NS????!!!!!!

Lol

Attached: Violent .jpg (2250x2250, 993K)

REEEEEEEE

it's go time

Attached: 1542131288887.png (800x850, 135K)

>be 72 year old boomer
>fail at every business you run
>fall ass backwards into being president
>rage tweet from the toilet at midnight like some fucking retard

Attached: 1515812162968.png (864x734, 425K)

>LAUNCH FIGHTERS
LAUNCH FIGHTERS
>LAUNCH FIGHTERS
LAUNCH FIGHTERS

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (637x358, 8K)

This is the call, are you ready? OP ID is Meme. This is the call anons. We are being summoned to form the defense squads.

Attached: 1f7e90d486b182042da0ac9330a9dc24--space-marine-warhammer-.jpg (736x539, 58K)

Fuck off faggot. Little Donnie douche lol. Previous twat

Lmao why is this hilarious to me.

Rwds soon

God I hope so

I don't know, is the moon a part of Mars?

Not sliding here cumstain

The Nayzies Punch back.

This is our sign, boys. Trump is telling us to kill journalists and the Jews that employ them.

>We are being summoned to form the defense squads.

Attached: Sourfaced Chuck.jpg (85x125, 2K)

Ask the alien.

Attached: PSX_20190607_033218.jpg (892x538, 45K)

>t. FBI

Jow Forums is a board of peace and tolerance

No!!!!!!! Bait bait bait

Attached: 1554593527442.png (610x613, 107K)

doing kikes bidding pit the citizens against themselves, divide and conquer and institute the new world order all the while maintaining the illusion for normiefags he isnt a fucking zionist cucks

YOUR FUCKING VOTES DONT MATTER ANYMORE THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT AND THE ANSWER IS ALL OF THEIR EXTERMINATION FUCK THE LEFT RIGHT DICHOTOMY.

>be a 72 boomer retard
>still literally a billionaire
>cause immense butthurt from redditors and twitter twats
>2 year long investigation and still no indictment
>butthurt intensifies
>autistic screeching drowned out by smug levels over 9000
>get reminded of this by a half drunk emotionally uninvested Australian who is laffing at ur life rn
>wake up in Cali like it was all a bad dream, breakfast of refried beans and recycled teabags
>attempt to cut wrists but realise you pawned the last teaspoon you own and try to slit wrists with chewed fingernails, fail miserably
>rinse and repeat

Journalists need to start suffering real consequences for their actions.

Attached: 21921139c6d6a9a7c8035131f07ad826f4d38e922e11a7f568e1be86c3d25d06.png (388x379, 4K)

He'll, it's about time.

Attached: 1559691601028.jpg (599x668, 570K)

I love Trump for being the president but he has the power to change things but he would just rather moan on Twitter

Omg I hope they dont ban him for this tweet. I hope Twitter, Facebook. Ig and other bug tech falls.
Hell, maybe he is baiting them to ban him.

He also moans on top if Melania I bet too. Man lives a dream

That doesn’t happen. You know damn well were I or the average pol tard in his position things would be a lot different

im gonna tell on you!!!

Bitching on Twitter isn't hitting back. You should hit back like FDR did--write an EO declaring all media people as subversive enemies of the nation, and put them all in camps until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

I hope he is.

It was the media that declared war on the people.

Fake and gay tweet

Hit them
Hit them

I hope, it'll make things interesting.

>get reminded of this by a half drunk emotionally uninvested Australian who is laffing at ur life rn
>wake up in Cali like it was all a bad dream, breakfast of refried beans and recycled teabags
>attempt to cut wrists but realise you pawned the last teaspoon you own and try to slit wrists with chewed fingernails, fail miserably
>rinse and repeat
love me some aussie bantz

Attached: 1558157534756.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Holy shit, he really posted this!

Yes he did

Nah dude it means next international golf trip with the bros is gonna have a special boipussy pounding at the end

This is all code but they really just setting up a vacation

Another term, 4 More years.

Brutal.

See this is why I like Trump. I don't believe in turning the other cheek. When you are wronged, you go scorched earth so no one ever wrongs you again.

>Be president Blonald Toledo
>Supporters get assaulted in the street for assaulting you
>Supporters lose jobs, spouses, friends, become estranged from family members for supporting you
>Greatest media censorship campaign in countries history. Censoring your supports, and anyone else to the right of Pol pot.
>Don't do jack shit about it.
>Kiss your own ass on social media
>Defend only yourself using worn out fake news meme like passive aggressive bitch just phoning it in.
>"We'll hit back" Tell people that you won't defend to defend you.
>Suck Jew dick so hard, your skull caves in.
>My supporters are retarded beta faggots, lol.

I mean, there's definitely a chance some journalist or editor will put you in a self-defense situation. In fact, the amount of hate I see from them definitely shows that they're unhinged.

So, be wary of those self-defense situations, frens.

This

More savage than Christchurch.

no, he's inviting biopants

Trump issues wack a mole comebacks! The comeback is no more an incitement than defending oneself from assault, rape or murder. Or maybe some think he should, Lay back and enjoy it...
I for one love a good comeback! Never miss the opportunity to return serve. Don't take no shit off no one! Why do they assault him? It's then his comeback prerogative...

and yet still not accomplish anything

Eh?! What the fuck the president can’t fight back! That’s unconstitutional! I know that because I’m the one amending it as I type!

Mars is rightful lunar clay

he should use antitrust legislation to break up the deep state media conglomerate oligopolies to create a real free press instead of the controlled fake media we've had since forever.

>I don't believe in turning the other cheek
That's not the meaning of the fucking teaching you fucking ass

>flag
nevermind.

sounds presidential to me

I hope so

It will be not enough to cope the jewish verbal violence
i mean lies

If only you knew how bad things are

Attached: 1560028622877.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

>that pic

Attached: 1435024900444.gif (357x345, 672K)

Can't hit back if they don't hit you first.

No part of that is incitement
/thread

>Fight back
Figurative and literal self-defense
>Fuck niggers
>Fuck kikes
>Fuck spics
>Fuck Jannies

Attached: 1524275468558.jpg (600x551, 261K)

>defense squads
Gotcha, no death squads here. Only aggressively engaging preventive mass defense.