>be american

>don't own assault rifle

nogunz members of Jow Forums, explain yourselves

Attached: 1553747789843.jpg (640x638, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
youtube.com/watch?v=9KgWSDVCjzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a big dick

What's an assault rifle?

thats not an assault rifle tho

don't need one, can't afford one, don't want to be on a list

That's not an assault rifle, that's a gas-powered braaap rifle

You going to start peeing on an intruder that breaks into your home?

broke los angetard trying to get shit together and move to real america

Eh, do I really need one? Isn’t a pistol or a shotgun enough?

scary military style high capacity bump weapons like the ak47 or the air15

no, just ass rape him

No but I am gonna beat his ass with it This

>When the bait goes too far
Bye.

If you're here, the only plausible answer I can think of is you're worried you'll use it on yourself before rahowa

I need to get personally approved from my local police station and provide two references. They can reject me for any reason. It's not even shall issue. And that's just to BUY a rifle, any rifle.

I absolutely refuse to go through that process. And so I'll only buy a rifle out of state.

>assault rifle
retard alert
build one
no, it isn't.
nigger what shithole are you in

Have been thinking about buying a Steyr AUG for some time, but at the same time, I am not sure for what.
Some hunting rifle could be cool though, have still to think about it.

Why isn’t it?

All I have is 2 shotguns, I can shoot from the back of my house and hit the front door though since I'm poor.

Well, at least some burglar will have a really shitty time in your house

At least we Aussies have our assault bolt action rifl..

Attached: scary.png (817x668, 428K)

Ballistics of rifle cartridges are vastly superior to pistol or shotguns.
Build a cheap AR. You can do it yourself, legally with no paperwork if you like.

If you're serious about the AUG, get it this year. Also a good bunch of magazines. Next year, it might already be too late. The next government isn't going to be all too kind to gun owners.

The bolt action rifle will still be legal then, so, with this one you've got time.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1556473507893.gif (500x375, 903K)

>Ballistics of rifle cartridges are vastly superior to pistol or shotguns
But why do I need that? All I have to do is defend my apartment. I don’t need that much distance.

Absolute autism

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

I own guns

Attached: 20190531_224707.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

I have a 20 gauge shotgun I inherited which I keep in my closet. What else does a man need? It kinda does it all.

The thing is, the only reasons for an Stg77 are because it's cool and for the eventuality of massive societal collapse, not sure if that's worth it.

>kinda does it all
In a very mediocre manner, sure.

Any fag can own a gun, it's nothing special. That you should own guns is as mundane and self-evident an idea as that you should own a motor vehicle or shoes. How many of you own explosives? There's the real force multiplier in the modern era.

He put a scope on his stupid memegun but not a braposcope on that fuckhog's big slaghole and fartbox smdh

Attached: 1554689307989.jpg (4672x2232, 905K)

What a commie shothole.

>legally with no paperwork if you like.
no I think you need some kind of license

Dad was in the military killed some people and saw some friends die and is afraid of the sound of gunfire now. I can only hope I'll be visiting someone with guns when the next civil war happens.

Oh. I guess I have a couple "assault rifles" then. You sure about that definition? I feel like maybe you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Might as well ban airsoft then.

That and larger rifle calibers may overpenetrate
5.56 is smol though, so an AR would be a fine HD weapon, provided the length is such you can still easily move through your doorways while shouldering it.

Meant to say cartridges not calibers, time for bed

>Left handed rifle

You are the evil good men fear. Sinistra.

joke's on you, it's for left eyes, which are perfectly fine in the eyes of the lord

Is that just an AR without gasblock/tube?

Please nuke the usa.

>Parents let me live at home rent free
>Parents have very few rules
>'no funz in the house user'
Saving 1/3 of my paycheck > Having a fun gun that'll cost a month worth of savings
Sucks cause Jow Forums is my home board and I long for the day I can get a SCAR17, or a Yugo, or an sbr'ed silenced PS90

A rifle chambered for an intermidiate cartrige with the capability of fully automatic fire

I have a nuke buried in my back yard for an emergency. Why bring a gun to a gunfight when you could just bring a nuclear warhead?

>own a meme salt rifle
>while not owning a battle rifle
counterproductive

You can buy parts kits and you just fill out the paperwork on the lower receiver, or you can buy an 80% complete lower and mill it out yourself, but I'm pretty sure in that case you need a level 2 or 3 (or something) FFL.

Does that even count as bait? it looks like he's just sarcastically describing the anti-gunner's definition of an assault weapon. Doesn't even look like appealing bait to me, yet you suck it anyway. Fascinating.

checked for brappill

Attached: 1559609526366.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

Rofl

Just had a baby. Its expensive but very rewarding.

Attached: 25299962_1947945032134792_8886699007057019713_o.jpg (1080x1080, 368K)

My irl biological /b/ro traded his broke down motorcycle for an AR-15. I feel safe now :)

Is a couple SKSs good enough?

Turn that ass around, I don’t wanna be down wind from that thing

Terrifyingly based

Assault rifle is a made up term by gun grabbers. You're a faggot and so is your post.

Attached: 1556605335293.jpg (500x364, 26K)

>assault rifle

Sage OP is a faggot

>Its expensive
A baby? Not that expensive, unless you're buying brand new shit that will get used for like 2 months.

When I had mine, I got to witness just how much marketing is directed toward clueless parents. Almost all of the must-have baby/toddler products are bullshit, but first time parents eat it up because who doesn't want their child to be safe, healthy, and well-educated?

Attached: 11b.png (432x328, 138K)

cringe

I am definitely starting to notice that, but of course my better half is very into trendy Instagram advertised crap. What do?

You can try to argue the case, but women aren't exactly known for clear thinking, especially new mothers. Odds are she'll become more practical with the second one (you are going to reproduce to at least replacement rate, right?). The first one is usually overprotected, and you end up winding it in with the subsequent ones once you realize they're not at risk of dying every second.

Thrift stores are a godsend for baby clothes, if you don't have relatives or friends with some to give away. Never buy new baby stuff if you don't need to.

is that ham planet meant to be hot?

Same here. Plus I live in a nice white suburb so there's no need to own one. Maybe I'll get one for fun once my kids are out of the house.

Attached: 1557474872691.png (125x125, 2K)

Yikes

The only nogunz members of Jow Forums should have at least this handy, as it's not a gun as far as ATF is concerned. Hits harder than a .45, leaves no casing, doesn't require gunpowder, and is about as quiet as a suppressed .22LR.

Attached: Air_Force_Texan.png (834x470, 72K)

kill yourself, stupid "muh dick" nigfaggot

>he has the new 2019 sportsman recoil-less braphog mounted bolt action edition rifle

BRO!
I was looking at picking one up for myself.

I would throw it in a closet and it would sit there forever. I could go shoot paper with it? Cool. What's the point?

Attached: IMG_20190609_103551.png (590x755, 835K)

>I could go shoot paper with it
>paper
This is not the point.

The rifle you describe is illegal in the US

that chick takes fat shits...

>don't want to be on a list
>Posts on Jow Forums
>Posts on Jow Forums

Let's not kid ourselves here

*regulated in the US

it's just a bitch to get and you need friendly local law enforcement.

selective fire* and a detachable box magazine.

I've heard great things about Air Force's pcps, but there are more aesthetic options - and larger calibers
youtube.com/watch?v=9KgWSDVCjzQ

the snif gif...……..kys user

Nice brap-pod

Target 160 south 400 meters winds southeast 2 clicks up 1 click right
....target acquired...
..SEND IT
-BBBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPPTFFLLtoot-
Direct hit!

fpbp

I have a bullshit domestic violence charge and legally not allowed own firearms.

A pistols enough and it’s convenient. If you’re serious about home defense get a shotgun. It honestly does the job better than an assault rifle and you won’t be on a list for owning it. A concealed carry pistol in your car and a shotgun in the house is all you need. If you’re a hunter then get a powerful semi auto rifle.

I was looking into the process of acquiring a firearms license, thinking I'd just fill out a form that'd be sent off to some official department who would then run a background check to see if I have any violent or criminal history, and then I'd be approved at the end of the process and receive my license after paying a small fee, but apparently there is a mandatory in-person interview with some kind of government official?! What the actual fuck! I'm too big a sperg for something like that. This is bullshit.

Attached: 1556455579184.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>Q predicted this

imagine being american and not eating burgers every day

I live in a shitty overbearing nanny state and would get 15-25 years in prison if I was caught with an illegal/ly modified/ gun. I plan on moving out to AZ soon and the first thing I'm doing is grabbing a proper rifle.

Attached: everyday carry.jpg (1000x600, 406K)

Lol what the fuck state do you live in?
That's ridiculous.

>It honestly does the job better than an assault rifle
No it doesn't.

That fat bitch can't even hold her head up. Obese women deserve no sexual attention. Men who are attracted to obese women are subhuman

Attached: 23484543_223682498169563_1740666700_o.png (577x1024, 662K)

wtf you can still carry those? sadiq stole mine.
I'm telling

i might impulsively kill myself if i owned one, but i'm pro gun in theory.

enjoy your white gf getting beaned on the daily and pumping out mulattos for u, ben

lol based

That's not an assault rifle. And an ar-15 isn't either, if that's what you were referring to. Also, m-16s and machine guns aren't exactly something that every American can afford after the '86 ban, so you should stop being a faggot.

And I own 2 ar-15s, an akm, a fal l1a1 and many other guns. Therefore I don't have to explain shit.

if I owned one I would kill myself with it, so I dont own one, im trying to get better.

Attached: send help.jpg (484x726, 44K)

Fat cow and stupid white boy. nothing else to say about what you see here.

It's an ASSault rifle

thx leef fren